January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Seeing these oranges has made me really want one now! :thumbup:

Hi ladies. Well, it's a ... GIRL!! Sam is over the moon. Dh is surprised as he thought we'd have all boys but is pleased. Mum and dad came with us and thought it was wonderful. Mum shed a tear or few! Really pleased and can now get sorted with clothes etc.
Was late posting as we went for a lovely pub lunch and couldn't get a strong enough signal.

Congratulations on the PINK news! Think of all the pink shopping to do now, Lovely :) Glad all is well.

Oh... Enjoy your pink shopping!

I'm going yellow all the way... But I think it's another boy!

I picked up some maternity trousers for work from m&p fOr £5! Mew look normally does some good deals.. As does DP!

Hiya, I'm due 24th Jan :)

I got some maternity bits in the New Look sale yesterday but I cant find any maternity leggings anywhere? I was going to get a few sizes bigger of normal ones but even the dug in at my waist and gave me a baggy bum and legs where they were too big? I'm going to try get to Mothercare in the next few days, I heard there maternity sale stuff is now bogoff. Might find a few bargains.

Have you tried matalan or peacocks, that's where I got mine from

I'm getting tempted just been to mothercare, tons of girl and boy stuff in the sale :grr:

Congrats on your pink bump huni :hugs:

Hiya Ladies,

Thought Id post my first piccy, think its a lil bit of a food baby too :rofl:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/phone186.jpg

Awww lintu! Beautiful pic! :)
K477- Don't you just love a good deal?! :)
Lotsa- congrats! So excited you're team pink!

Not much happening today. I did hit some garage sales and rummage sales yesterday. I purchased a bamboo drying rack for the baby's cloth diapers to dry on in the laundry room. Also got a few nice baby outfits that are fitting for either a girl or a boy. I also got a really good deal on a few nice maternity clothes. New jeans for $5, grey dress slacks for $3, a nice warm sweater for $2 and I think they're called belly bands or something. They're kind of interesting. You leave your normal pants unzipped and unbuttoned, and these little bands fit over so it turns your normal clothes into maternity wear. I'll let you know if they work. I bought a black one and a white one. Just $1 each, so I suppose they're worth a shot. All these team boy and team girls are making me wish my gender scan/ultrasound was closer! We have to (im)patiently wait until August 25th. *sigh* Everyone here thinks we're team blue. Fingers crossed!

In the mean time I'll be excited to see who is on team blue, and who is on team pink. :D Have a good day everyone!

Lintu, that's so a bump :) lovely!

Kellz - awwwww! A girlie!! So happy for you!

Kat - Isaac seems to have come through it pretty easily then! It's been 2 weeks since my first spots appeared, so we've got about a week to see if Tegs gets them!

On my phone and can't remember what I've read!

Rstar - I'll try and add you to the list, if I can't do it on my phone then I'll do it ASAP when I get on my laptop.

Grand prix was amazing, I ended up at my mums after having a massive arguement with Luke, not seen him or Tegs since lunchtime and I won't see Tegs awake until Tuesday morning now! :( oh well! I wasn't staying at home to be insulted when I was already feeling shit and stressed! Bloody men, why can't they be the ones who're pregnant?

:hugs: Rees... hope all is ok :hugs: PM me if you need to.

He did get through it really easily.. but only had 1 bad (snuggled on the sofa feeling sorry for himself) day with Chicken pox!

FM - sounds like you got a really good deal! I bet the 25th feels so far off! The 31st certainly does!

Oh I got my consultant app yesterday as had a section last time.... so thats the 21st September!! Seems so far off!

Oh and Rees... Isaac loved the F1.. cheered when a Maclaren won (they are his fav at the mo!)

Oooh, FM, our scans are on the same day :)

Aww Rees, men are pooh!

Chris was having a whinge earlier, he got the full force of my hormones :blush: soon did what I was asking :haha:

I got some bras from mothercare :wohoo: my booblies are no longer squished, iv gone up a cup to 36H :( but they are sooo comfy xx and I got the most gawguss sheets with lil jungle animals on sooo cute could have spent a bomb, think iv found my pram too

Lintu - what pram do you like? I still can't decide what to do :)

its the trenton delux from mothercare, i love it xxx

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Trenton-Deluxe-Pushchair-Travel/dp/B001SADRYM

Rees.. well you know my boy!! He loves his racing cars! especially when they crash!

Lintu... I've got an older version of that... well my mum does! Personally I find it very heavy - although very sturdy.. are you planning on taking it in and out of a car?

I like the fact that you can put loads in the bottom and the tray that Isaac can play with though!

I've been baking, and not that happy with the results :( the icing is crap!

Lintu, that's such a cute neat bump. I'm not taking pics of mine as it's just fat!

I've just chosen my pushchair! Jane slalom matrix travel system in bouganviellia (sp?) it's £760 though so either got to do some saving or ask for cash for Christmas!! It does come with a car seat and carry cot that can be used as a bed up until 6 months which is perfect as we'll be travelling to Nottingham lots and can be used by the Childminder.

yeah rees will be at first cos of the weather but plan on walking loads when the weather gets better.

I liked the bulky feel to it, felt nice and sturdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->