January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

ladies...i just hate 1/2 a pumpkin pie....1/2 of a pie! oh lord...

yeah rees will be at first cos of the weather but plan on walking loads when the weather gets better.

I liked the bulky feel to it, felt nice and sturdy

It's good for walking.. thats all my mum uses it for... I put it in my boot the other day, and it took up pretty much the whole thing (and I've got an estate!!)

My hands are feeling swollen.... :nope:

swollen hands and feet already wow i dont even feel pregnant yet!!!

Paula you will do soon hunny I'm sure. I only feel pregnant because of the sickness and because I got to see baby today. I still don't believe it really.

Not really ... would actually love to feel pregnant lol

Paula you will do soon hunny I'm sure. I only feel pregnant because of the sickness and because I got to see baby today. I still don't believe it really.

Thanks hun :hugs: its quite scary when your almost 17 weeks & not feeling much differant.....give it time haha......I had SPD from 14 weeks with my DD and feeling movement daily, just shows how everyone is different!!! still worrys me though :( so no not lucky me really........

Not really ... would actually love to feel pregnant lol

It will come :hugs: - not that it will stop you from worrying!
I got worried as had movements a couple of weeks ago.. and haven't had much since.. but I guess s/he is hiding!

:hugs:

Mine is def doing a good job of hide & seek :haha: strange how I suffered quite badly with SPD from 14 wks with DD and not now? I am thinking silly things like do I have enough hormones :dohh::dohh: (but I am guessing I do going by my mood swings :rofl:) guess I should just be enjoying being pain free for a while at least :haha: I see the midwife on Aug 17th so will no doubt bombard her with questions :haha:
you watch I will come in here tomorrow saying I feel 9 months preg :lol:

They do say every preg is different... Maybe you'll go painfree this time?!

I'm just hoping my fingers are cos it's warm.. And nothing else!

I don't really think I'm feeling any movements yet although I know baby is there as I hear them on the doppler. I did sneeze earlier when I was lied back on the settee and got a sharp pain, like a stitch but only lasted a few seconds. I sneezed again and the same thing happened. I was having a bit of a sneezing fit at this point so sat up and when I sneezed yet again I didn't get get the jabbing pain so maybe I sneezed baby awake lol

My boy moves a lot, but I hardly feel my girl move...just little taps here and there...the boy, he kicks and moves all over my right side

hello everyone been out for awhile moved several staes just hubby and i doing it. i am 16weeks now yay.

Yay finally a update maybe i can join in on you ladies. I do have to say that the doctor changed my due date so now i am due on january 18. How is everyone doing? I am just so happy about how many new lifes will be here in just one month

Good to have you back mmcheek. Hope the move went well and you're settled in your new home.

Duejan2012 we're not dudate buddies anymore :-( but glad everything went well with dr.

Mine is def doing a good job of hide & seek :haha: strange how I suffered quite badly with SPD from 14 wks with DD and not now? I am thinking silly things like do I have enough hormones :dohh::dohh: (but I am guessing I do going by my mood swings :rofl:) guess I should just be enjoying being pain free for a while at least :haha: I see the midwife on Aug 17th so will no doubt bombard her with questions :haha:
you watch I will come in here tomorrow saying I feel 9 months preg :lol:

Paula85 - I've been wondering the same thing I had SPD with my second and have been worried that would mean I'd get it again. Do you know if you are at a higher risk if you've had it before for getting it again? I hope not it makes the whole thing so much more difficult - especially in labour!

My Sis had SPD with her first from about 18 wks and then nothing with her second :hugs:

has anyone seen these bednests and, if so, what do you think of them? it's all becoming real now so figured I'd better start getting organised.

www.bednest.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->