January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

very difficult compared to last time! with jamie i was fine but this is a girl so i have been suffering with sickness and trying to keep up with a toddler! glad i am finally feeling better, although i do get tired quicker. i live in paignton. we should meet up for coffee or something sometime.

Congrats on the pink news! Are you on Facebook? Meeting up sounds good, It seems really strange people on the Internet are so close! Torbay is a lovely place to live though :)

Hey becstar! Your LO isn't much older than mine!! I remember you going into labor last time! Hi!!!

I'm being naughty and having pizza tonight :blush: but I did go swimming this morning!

K477uk- I've been naughty in eatting lately, too. ;)
21- congrats on pink! :)
Rees-Thank you so much for your hard work updating and maintaining the list!

Cool! We moved threads! :) I have some major reading to catch up on! :D

Had my 16 week appointment yesterday. My doctor was out for an emergency c-section, so I had a nice visit with the midwife he has on staff. She was great. I told her I was pretty sure I felt the baby move. She said I must be very intune to my body. Most 1st time moms don't feel it until 18-22 weeks. She hooked up the doppler thingy to find baby's heartbeat. She had a heck of a time, as baby was moving all over the place. Then RIGHT ON the doppler, the baby kicked HARD! I started laughing and so did she. She asked if I felt that and I told her yes. She said I am for sure feeling the baby moving. She said the next appointmen (20 weeks) will be a fun ultrasound to watch if baby is as active then as he/she was for that visit. :) I was so happy to hear everything was fine. And I'm down 2 lbs from last month, which brings me to a total of 8 weeks to 16 weeks, down 3lbs. Heartbeat was down from 160 at weeks 8 and 12 to 155 yesterday. Everything seems to be going along great.

yes it is a lovely place to live. i am currently starting to learn to drive so i can get out and about more without having to rely on friends and family. I am Emilie Collings on facebook, i have blonde hair in the pic but i have red hair now, it was taken before jamie was born!

Ladies, do any of you not feel pregnant? I am struggling a bit cause I just dont feel pregnant!! :shrug: cant tell with my tummy cos its all flabby and yukky and I still cant feel movement :shrug: cannot wait for my scan

i feel twinges quite a lot that remind me im pregnant but no kicks yet i dont think. im sure it wont be long paula until you feel baby.

Hi all. Haven't been around for a while as been really suffering with sickness and exhaustion. There's so much to catch up on.

Rees thank you for updating the list and glad to hear your chicken pox getting better. What do you think of the F1 to sky business. The mood is incredibly black in our house. I'm in disbelief and dh is furious. I hate sky and will never have it again so looks like we're going to not be following f1 anymore. Gutted.

21 that's fab news. We find out tomorrow at 12.30 and I'm beyond excited. I'm usually fast asleep by now (and will have been for a good 2 hours) but I'm too excited to sleep. I'm thinking I'm having a girl as been so poorly sick but who knows.

Paula I don't feel particularly pregnant, just poorly. Dh keeps forgetting I'm actually pregnant and not just ill. I'm getting a bit of a bump now but it's helped by my already podgy tummy. I didn't show until I was 23 weeks last time and I've looked pregnant for ages now this time. But I'm not feeling kicks or flutterings unless I'm lying in a particular position and baby really moves and I've only managed this once so far!

Fm glad appointment went well. Sounds brill that you're feeling so much movement.

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone else. I'm on my iPhone and it's impossible to flick back through the posts.

I'll update tomorrow whether we're blue or pink! Aahhhhhh too excited!! Just a shame I feel so sick otherwise I'd be bouncing on the bed!

i havnt felt my baby yet, although im pretty big bump wise lol... i only have to look down to know :) we use a heartbeat doppler off amazon - fifteen pounds, and very reassuring xx

good luck tomorrow :Dxx

Hi k! I remember you from the bf section too!

I don't have a bump as such but my uterus popped weeks ago and so all the bloat and wobble above it has been pushed up so I look huge for 14 weeks.

I felt La at 16 weeks. Little wriggles before that but at 16 weeks 3 sudden strong kicks, and we were off! I can feel little wriggles now... I cannot wait to feel strong wriggles and kicks, I have missed them so much!

:waves: I'd forgotten those bfing days!

I had a wobbly belly before so is super wobbly now! Trying to keep exercising to keep the wobble down but I'm soo tired still!!!!

Morning ladies, how is everyone

I got a lil sunburnt yesterday, whoops! Off to mothercare for s lil bit of a spend, im very excited, lol

Wohoo 15eks today, im a navel orange, I take it they are smaller than a regular orange?

LM - I always get nearly pushed over by my dad's staffy, he's so excited all the time and keeps wanting to sit on my lap (He's mahoosive for a staffy and he doesn't fit anymore, but he thinks he does!) He jumps up and his paws reach my bump, one day he caught me by surprise and he jumped on my lap, but landed on my tummy and I was cramping a bit :( I think baby is gonna hate the dog unlike Tegs who adores him (she was throwing paper at him the other day and laughing and he just stood there!)

To relax I read books :) Love reading and always have a book in my handbag :)

Kat - yay for already having had slapped cheek! How did Isaac cope? Can't believe my 20 week scan is before yours? I'll be 19+4, but they can't do mine any later with needing to do it 5 weeks after the chicken pox! Sucks that hubby can't be there :( My mum came to my 20 weeks with Tegs as Luke was working and couldn't get the time off, she loved it! She's coming this time but will wait outside with Tegs and I'm gonna ask if at the end my mum and Tegs can come in and see the baby :) (everytime I say or type that I feel like crying! She won't be my little baby any more :( She's gonna be a big sister - fecking scary!)

LM - I had to fast with Tegs and then do the test with the drink and the wait, and I'll be doing it again, I'm thinking they're gonna find GD this time, been really thirsty and not peeing much :(

AJC :wave: Hiyas :) Added you to the list :)

Lainey - :wave: Yay for heartbeat :) Always so nice to hear it :)

21 - Just seen your sig, ooooooooh! A girl :) How exciting :) Buying for a girl is lovely, Tegan has so many girly things, I guess if this is a boy I'm gonna be so stuck as I can't buy for boys!

5 - how about a pretty maxi-dress? You don't even have to get them in the maternity sections sometimes with the cut of them?

LM - I see my MW on Thursday and then I think she said she wants to see me at 25 weeks for my GTT, but I'm sure she'll tell me all that on Thursday, I know I'm meant to have less appointments this time round, but she said that if I want to see her to just ring and make an appointment. Need to ask if I'm not considered high risk or not, which is now a possibility because of the chicken pox, in which case I'll see a lot more of her!

Rstar :wave: Hiyas!

becstar :wave: At least they put you forwards instead of backwards :) You got to skip a few days :)

FM - Awwww! Amazing how the baby kicked the doppler :D At least you definately know now that it IS the baby you're feeling :)

Paula - you've probably got an awkward girlie growing in you :) I sat here this morning thinking that I didn't feel pregnant, although yesterday in work I moved too fast and had a mahoosive pain which was baby fidgeting about and telling me to slow down!

Kellz - I was also fuming about f1 to sky :( However, we already have Sky Sports as Luke likes to watch his beloved Man City whenever they're on TV, and we also have the HD pack, so not much is going to change. I'm going to watch the 10 races that's on the BBC as I don't wanna miss the lovely Jake :), he's a wonderful bit of eye candy! I just don't know who the hell they're gonna have on Sky to present it!

They will show the "highlights" of all the races on the BBC though, but it's not the same :(

Good luck for your scan! I hope you get back in time to watch the Hungarian GP :) (Lewis WILL win :) - I hope!)

Daisy - wow! I love your bump :)

Lintu - Enjoy your spending today :) I have no idea what a Navel Orange looks like, I thought that last week :lol:

I have to change a pooey bum now, the first time in 2 weeks (Had a few pox on my hands - brilliant excuse, but now they've gone :( )

Grand Prix today, and then more work! So I've done the changes now to the list, if there's anymore I won't be able to do them until Tuesday (work AGAIN tomorrow :( ) Been missing Tegs like crazy, we've had some lovely snuggles this morning though :)

Rstar - when are you due?

I've been finding it so hard to get comfy in bed, I lie down and immediately my hips hurt, I think it's because I'm not moving often enough in work, and it's been a busy 2 days :( My body pillow has been shoved aside to make room for the duvet - so much easier than a pillow, we now have a duvet each as I use the king size one all to myself :lol: It's one of those ones that go together to make a lovely big winter duvet and separates into 2, so that's come in handy :D

I hope you all have lovely days, and good luck with the scan Kellz :) xx

thanks everyone will just have to be patient I guess x

Rees... Isaac was fine it was like mild flu to be honest with a really runny bottom! I worked out that mum isn't working on scan day... So she should be fine! They refused to do mine before 20wks (I did beg!!) as if I'd had it at 19+4 Gyn could have made it!!! Grrr!

Need to go and buy Isaac summer shoes!

Rees Im finding it hard to get comfy in bed too, I cant lie on my belly anymore as it feels like im putting too much pressure on my bump and is uncomfortable, if I lie on my side it makes the pain in my bumcheek worse and really hurts and I hate lying on my back so am basically screwed. If I do get comfy its normally at the wrong end of the bed so am top to toe with OH, we look like naughty kids who shouldn't be sharing a bed, and I did kick him in the face the other night... whoops!

Went to the new Asda Living store we have nearby today and was going to buy some vests and sleepsuits for bubs in neutral colours but they didnt have any in 0-3 months so was a bit annoyed! great value in there so will be going back to get them when they're back in stock.

Its very hot here today, am suffering a bit I hate the heat!

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday

Oh and where is Lotsakellz, she should know by now!!

Hiya, I'm due 24th Jan :)

I got some maternity bits in the New Look sale yesterday but I cant find any maternity leggings anywhere? I was going to get a few sizes bigger of normal ones but even the dug in at my waist and gave me a baggy bum and legs where they were too big? I'm going to try get to Mothercare in the next few days, I heard there maternity sale stuff is now bogoff. Might find a few bargains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->