January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Hello Ladies,

Haven't been on here in a while. We went for our 20 week ultra sound 4 weeks ago and the lil baby had his/her legs cross so we couldn't determine the sex. BUT we are going to get a private 3D ultrasound on the 18th of October so hopefully we will get to find out!

At my Dr. appointment last week I had gained 9lbs in a month....the Dr. wasn't too thrilled about it. I am 24 weeks and have gained about 17lbs. Does this seem out of sorts? How much have you ladies gained. I have attached a pic of my baby bump at 24 week. What do you ladies think????

Attachments

• 24WKS.jpg
    24WKS.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Hiya guys, glad its all good FM :hugs:

Baby has had a fairly active few days, seems to have eased off a little at the moment, sure that may change later.

Having a pants time at the moment, found out yesterday that I may not have a job at the end of the month infact we dont know at the moment if they will be able to pay us at the end of the mth, feeling all very stressed out at the moment :grr:

thank you both for ur response, i spoke to hubby a couple of weeks ago about it when i couldnt contain it any longer but he doesnt seem to understand, i think he thinks that when u have this u should feel down 24/7 and show it, i mean i am down 24/7 but choose to fight against it infront of everyone else.

my dr wasnt too keen to sign me off this time, he wanted me to get back to work, however, he hasnt given me a chance to talk about why i feel this way only that i am so i have made an appointment to see another dr this time and hopefully be able to explain from the off as the 1st time it became apparent it threw me of guard so i couldnt explain why, although i knew, just that i was if that makes sense
xx

just seen kezz we have the same due date :)

:hugs: lintu

Glad the MW was so nice about your situation Kezz!

Windle, I have previously suffered depression and postnatal depression and its something I have to keep an eye on. During this pregnancy I have had some dark moments, even thinking I am not good enough to be a parent to my daughter and this baby. It is important to talk about how feel, sometimes it is better to talk to a dr as they are not involved in the situation. did your dr suggests meds? My MW said if I start to feel down they would refer for therapy, I guess she means talking to a counsellor. If you have to take meds or counselling please do, its important for the wellbeing of yourself and your baby. I hope you feel better soon!

I have had a crappy day! I decided to take OHs advice and made a drs app to talk about my pain and discomfort downstairs and the feelings of pressure. Turns out I have a UTI. So I have just finished antibiotics for a chest infection and am now taking a new set for the UTI!
She said the pressure is more than likely from my bladder not the baby trying to escape! But she couldnt believe that I haven't had an antenatal app. since 16 weeks!

Has anyone heard from Rees lately? I hope your ok if you are checking in!

Sorry if I missed anyone, I hope you are all doing ok!

kezz hey girl i am doing ok i have low iron thats why i have been so tired and they changed my vitamins so i am back to being sick. i threw up in the middle of a grocery store yesterday and missed class today for being sick so yay for that.
i am so glad to hear ppl ae listening to you finally just keep good spirts

windle i tink its very important to get whatever help that is needed before LO comes because postpartum is hard enough without having carried this throughout your pregnancy. i am glad your speaing out now we are hear for you

I have gained 17 as well i am 25 weeks i feel a little fat and miss twins looks so fab that doesnt help jk daisy.

glad to see the new people

hey ladies, nice to see your all still glowing strong :D sorry i havent been on ive been pretty occupied with doing assignments, i have 2due in, 1on monday and my big end of course one on the 7th nov which is a mahusive portfolio so im not on much, and i wont be until i take mat leave! lol
I am still popping in to see how everyone is though :) I hope your all doing well.

I wouldnt worry about your weight gain hun.. i wasnt obese before i was pregnant but the midwife made me feel like i was huge because my bmi came back slightly overweight! silly woman. obv she knows we cant diet during preg so why make someone feel bad about it! they are not very professional some of them! heads up xxx

I have my pram (its @my dads house) i love it.. a full travel system red kite pram. :) x

I have gained 6 pounds this month - and I'm a healthy eater! Although I have been craving chocolate (anything with it) lately!!
My baby boy was measuring 2 weeks bigger but my ob didn't change my due date

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/sweetnesstracz/me/Its%20a%20boy/1005111503b.jpg

I have my pram, we've had it since 11 weeks. Got an amazing deal as a friend of a friend was selling a whole travel system for £20. Only 4 months old too! Its been in my bedroom since we got it as have nowhere else to put it!

Im 25 weeks and at last check Ive put on 14lbs. Im not too bothered now though, was quite upset at first but will get it once baby is here.

I have bought my double pushchair, bought it at 18 weeks as it was a bargain, only a few months old too! Didnt want to buy a brand new double buggy when i dont think my son will want to be in it very long! I dont even want to stand on my scales to see how much iv gained :( i might pass out if its too much lol xx

I am picking up my pram next week, so excited! We have got a ICandy Peach double brand new in Black/Grey. I love it cos i can use a carrycot or our car seat for baby girl on the back, and its so light to push!

https://www.babylady.co.uk/images//icandy/peach_blossom.jpg

I am just not that hungry. I have 4 feet pushing on my tummy and lungs and I get so full so fast! With DD I was so hungry all the time and coudl eat anything, with these twins I cant stand to eat, but when I have to. Although since being on bed rest I am eating more to fatten these babies up incase they come early.

I have my pram, got it off ebay for £25. It's been used for three grandchildren by an old couple but it looks brand new apart from dirty wheels! It's navy with multicoloured squares and comes with car seat and pushchair and all the bits. It's lovely I can't wait to use it! It's a Britax one. I'll upload a pic later on! It's great cause it'll be fine for a girl too another time, and I wanted something colourful.

My 2 yo has a britax seat and we love it! The twins have the chico ones, which we had with DD the first year before switching to the britax.

Alot going on here.
Sounds like lots of :hugs: are needed. And I hope that absolutely everyone on this thread knows that its lovely to have others who understand, support and empathise with each others journeys.

Not sure on the weight front where I'm at right now. Will get weighed by MW on the 20th Oct. Got a feeling it will be quite a bit. But I'll do my best not to stress about things as it never helps.

Helped to fix a garage door today, bit of a stupid move really as I can feel all the stretching from having my arms above my head for a while. I dont like being told I cant do something so I have to try. I'm stubborn.

As for Travel systems/Prams. We got ours quite early due to OH having worked overtime at that point. We got a Britax B-Smart 4. Its lovely with car seat, carry-cot, seat system and all footmuffs, raincovers etc.

So many of us are hitting 3rd tri now. Wonder if we will start a Snowangels babies thread once we've all popped to keep in contact :)

well i don't know what prams are but i figured it means stroller, i got mine from neighbor its pretty darn cute and i only paid 25.00. this is our 6th child so we did not over pay for anything we are not stating a family bu this is our last so i was efficient. i also got great deals on clothes actually we have not painted the nursery but i say we have only had to spend 300 all in all. i have a shower coming up at thanksgiving and after that we will get the remainder. i find it amazing the price people sell their stuff for after their baby's out grow them ut it's great for me. i also look all the time.

gosh i am so tired lately though this pregnancy is killing me

Hi ladies not sure if you remember me but I was part of your 1st trimester thread! just popping in to see how everyone is doing, and i hope you are all looking forward to jan! Much love Xx

my back is killing me and I cant breath! My lungs feel like they are in a vice! :(
sorry, pregnancy rant

Daisy I really feel for you, I'm struggling with one in there let alone two!

My pelvis is still really sore. Ive been taking the antibiotics for the UTI but I just walked to the shop and got the 'somethings falling out' feeling again. I must look so funny to people who watch me walk and don't know I'm pregnant! I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for myself now :(

Anyone else feel in limbo between 2nd and 3rd tri?

Off topic but has anyone else started shopping for Xmas? I will be 37 weeks at Xmas and know I will not have the energy to be traipsing round the shops so have already started buying people presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->