January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Ahh i didnt even want to think about christmas, il be 36 weeks so not wanting to shop either, im thinking internet shopping all the way lol... id love to start now but im so busy trying to pay for everything for the nursery :( Im so tired ALL the time, if iv been up for an hour i could easily go back to sleep for a couple of hours :( My back and hips are aching but OH wont give me a massage :( doesnt feel its required til im bigger NOT FAIR , hope everyone is well today x

yeh 25 weeks is a limbo time i feel like not that i am 31 this pregnancy stuff is for those in their 20's lol they have more flex for it and uh the OH not hiving out back rubs wouldn't make it long in my house i need one every nite but, we do exchange them out. i am really sensitive so i would be hurt by that

my back actually is so tight, I cry when hubby tries to rub it! In fact I broke down and let him rub it hard to get the knots out...thats how I ended up being in such pain the doctors had to give me medicine to ease the pain!

Aww Daisy... i hope for your sake that your two darlings come a little early. NOT so early as to be a worry, but just early enough not to cause too much pain. I really feel for you it must be hard work. I'm knackered and have so many pains and twinges just from the one. My ribs and back are in pain every day, and over the weekend get better than I go back to work Monday and it gets gradually worse and worse through the week again. Backrubs are lovely but not where the pain is, as it just makes it worse. My OH is brilliant and helps me out by washing my hair sometimes when I have a bath, as lying down and pulling myself back up is a killer, and I can't be bothered to stand in the shower! Or if I do wash my hair, he often dries it for me. Bless him.

The interviewees for my maternity leave are being interviewed on Wednesday, which will be really weird, meeting the person who is going to take over my class for the rest of the year. Although, to be honest, think i'll be glad to palm them off on someone. They're probably not that bad... but with my backache and tiredness they probably wind me up more than they would normally manage! Parents evening is the week after next... all day at work then 3.30pm - 7pm talking to parents. What a fun day that's going to be. I'm trying to rearrange some appointments for other nights so that I can fit a break in for a cup of tea and a sarnie or something, otherwise there's a real chance I may keel over!!

Been bit worried about UTI... got that horrible feeling a couple of times in last few days, where it feels a bit uncomfortable after you've peed... not burning but similar and just horrible. Then it goes off again. Few weeks ago at hospital my urine showed some proteins so had to do another to be sent off but came back negative. My next appointment with urine testing isn't till 28 weeks, so i'm just trying to drink as much as possible and hope i'm imagining it!

mmcheek - i didn't realise you had 6!! Crikey, your house must be a bit like having a class, heehee! :)

5 - hope you feel better now after the garage door incident! I too am getting so fed up being told I can't do certain things. It's just so frustrating as I'm the one who changes the light bulbs, puts up curtain poles, does all the diy stuff etc in our house - I hate having to rely on other people!!!!

Hi rachieroo, I remember you! Thanks for popping in hun. Hope you are recovering well? xx

Goodness, so many of us are suffering now that we're hitting our 3rd trimester :hugs: all round!

LM- yup, I feel in 2nd/3rd trimester limbo! My hips, feet, knees, ribs & even my bump says 3rd trimester but my head says, nope, long way to go lady! How is the house situation at the moment hun? Neighbours still making lots of noise?

I bought my first christmas present in August! To be honest for me it's more about spreading the cost since I always do most of my christmas shopping online anyway!

Winter maternity coats???? Anyone got one? I'm having a lot of difficulty in finding one. I've tried New look, Next, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins but haven't seen anything I like. Have even started looking at regular coats in a bigger size - I'm normally a uk size 10 but even the size 16s are tight across my bump - and that's at 26 weeks! I just want a nice warm, waterproof coat that looks nice & doesn't cost the earth. Oh & it needs to cover my ever expanding ass!

25 week bump pic!

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/25weeks.jpg

Wow Kezz, that is some bump! Looks like LO is nice and healthy! I have a UTI at the mo and don't have the burning sensations or anything, wouldnt have known if I hadnt of seen GP about pressure/pain. If your worried best to see your GP.

Hi Tilly, how r u? Umm, neighbours annoying still, had a few incidents but touch wood nothing to bad. Ive been onto my local MP about how unhappy I am about the council refusing to help us, so see where that goes.

I had a very large coat from 2 winters ago before I lost weight so Im just going to use that this year.

I know I asked already but noone answered, has anyone heard from Rees?

Im still very uncomfortable and getting very tired. Annie keeps putting her head on my belly and saying "baby come out now!", it is very cute!

Not heard from Rees in ages. I pit a message on her journal when you last asked I think, but she hasn't been on there either. I know she moved a while back and was sorting broadband out-hope she's ok?

Here is my 28 week belly shot

Attachments

• IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
goodness daisy you look uncomfortable

kezz i look like that as well and baby does look quite healthy

Baby keeps moving right up nearer my skin when i'm laid down, and just now was right under my belly button, so i pressed to see what i could feel and felt something very round. Could it be his head? I was pressing quite hard to see what it was, and now i'm scared i've squished his little head! lol.

Mine keeps doing that! Something round and hard appears just above and to right of belly button, my tummy goes like a cone shape. I think it must be a head or bottom! Dh keeps telling me off for prodding it! It feels so weird though!

Mine does that to the right too, mostly around bed time. I think it's her bum.

My 26 week bump picture from today:

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/a3af54d8.jpg

I feel HUGE now. Although i am proud i managed to run part way across the beach carrying my nearly 30lb son today (to see the train) not bad for 3rd trimester!! I dont know how much weight i have gained but i'm sure its not much more than half a stone, which i am very pleased with as i gained a lot more with jamie.

I am always messing with my twins, mostly to get the off my cervix or out of my ribs. I will kinda push them a little and they will get mad and move all around, sometimes I get them in better positions sometimes in worse:)

My 26 week bump picture from today:

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/a3af54d8.jpg

I feel HUGE now. Although i am proud i managed to run part way across the beach carrying my nearly 30lb son today (to see the train) not bad for 3rd trimester!! I dont know how much weight i have gained but i'm sure its not more than half a stone, which i am very pleased with as i gained a lot more with jamie.

you look great for 26 weeks! You dont look huge at all! Nice bump!

I read a thread in third tri about pain in the vagina and the lady said she had stabbing pains and feeling like she is being scratched from the inside. These are the exact pains I have been feeling and someone replied 'not to worry its the head moving down ready to engage'.

It wouldn't be would it? Im only 26 weeks tomorrow. I dont remember feeling those pains with Annie, but she was my 1st and everything was kind of a shock when she was ready to be born.

I was sat watching my belly move last night. I get kicked a lot around my belly button. I find it hilarious watching my belly move as its little feet give me a boot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->