January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

I love that feeling when you can't feel him, then all of a sudden you get a sort of strange shifting feeling and you know he's on the move, and next minute you lay flat and you see this weird dome shape sticking out, and you can feel this rock solid shape just below the skin! And then I think 'ah there you are!' and start talking to him or singing as I figure he must be able to hear better when he's closer to the surface. As of yet I haven't had any significant response from talking or singing. Sometimes he kicks throughout, but he was kicking before anyway, and sometimes he doesn't move a muscle. Although this morning OH sneezed really loudly and I got a succession of kicks, so maybe he made him jump? I sing 'you are my sunshine' to him nearly every day, in the hope that when i sing it to him when he comes out it will calm him. Does anyone else sing to their bumps? OH thinks i'm nuts!

Your not nuts, its great to talk to your bump, they say they will recognise your voice when they come out.

Me and Annie talk to my bump every day. She always says 'love u baby' and 'night baby'. I used to sing the 'I love you, you love me, we're a happy family song' to Annie when she was in my belly and it was what I had to sing to her when she came out too, but then again I'm sure she also recognised the theme tunes from Eastenders and Friends.

I think my OH feels silly talking to a big bump!

I've had Braxton Hicks last night and this morning.

I read mine a story every night when I go to bed :haha: DH thinks iv lost the plot, altho he loves blowing respberries on my tummy, to which baby kicks up a storm.

Anyone find that baby is less active if theyve had a lzy day?? iv noticed that at night when i get in from work and sit down baby is active most of the night, but at the weekends when iv mooched about it seems very quiet :shrug: thought it was getting a little routine with itself and then it changes.

Trying not too worry too much, im such a stress head when it eases off, although my friend was poking my bump last night trying to wake it up and it performed on demand with an almightly kick!

On a plus note im 25 weeks today, 2 weeks left till 3rd tri and 15 weeks till B'day :wohoo:

26 weeks today! We've got less than 100 days to go!!

I was so sick last night, I had bad heartburn (going to invest in a big bag of Imperial Mints today) but it made me feel sick and I was before bed.

Lintu Annie blows raspberrys on my belly too, baby doesnt react to it anymore though, probably fed up with it!

Hello ladies.
Hope Rees and the other MIA snowangels are ok.

I love all the bump photos you have all posted. And it actually made me realise that we haven't got too long left really and babies will be being born! That's amazing!

Seems weird seeing the new June due date announcements too.

dd1 is off on a weeks long school activities trip, waved her off on her coach. I'm sure she'll have a great time.

As for baby moving, Melody seems to react to daddy talking to her more than me, she's probably bored of my endless waffle already.

I read a thread in third tri about pain in the vagina and the lady said she had stabbing pains and feeling like she is being scratched from the inside. These are the exact pains I have been feeling and someone replied 'not to worry its the head moving down ready to engage'.

It wouldn't be would it? Im only 26 weeks tomorrow. I dont remember feeling those pains with Annie, but she was my 1st and everything was kind of a shock when she was ready to be born.

I was sat watching my belly move last night. I get kicked a lot around my belly button. I find it hilarious watching my belly move as its little feet give me a boot!!

i get them all the time and had them with DD. My doctor told me it was from the baby rubbing against the cervix. We even saw her do it on the ultrasound while I was feeling the pain. I joked my babies have forks in there and are digging their way out. But I have had that pain for a long time and had it for many months with DD too...

Hello ladies

I've been feeling super crappy these last few days. I got a really bad cold from hubby. His started as a cold now he's just hacking up a storm so I'm just waiting... eek. On top of that, I dropped him and our dog off at the airport. He decided to return home early. I'm on my own but living with a coworker til the 28th. He hopes to find a job soon but also is trying to get our new place organized. We have painters over there probably until Wednesday but only doing the downstairs because it is ridiculously expensive to hire someone to paint. He will end up doing the painting upstairs this week. I had scheduled carpet cleaners too for the stairs and upstairs for the last week of this month, but hubby wants them in sooner. There is so much to do. I really wish I was home already but I will stick it out until the 28th. I just hope my cold goes away soon. It's a holiday here in Canada today so I will probably just hang around here unless I feel like I can go to the store as we need to find a kitchen, coffee and side tables for our new place.

I forgot to post teaser pics from my maternity photoshoot. So here they are now. I get all of my pics this weekend I hope! I think my bump looks kinda funny but oh well. This was me at 26 weeks. Had them done early as I wanted them done in the fall and with a particular photographer before I mvoed across the country.

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/320153_10150322096256537_291580686536_8317460_234908948_n.jpg

I'm also due in January :) I'm new here... but what does Team Yellow mean??

Also, I'm looking through all the bump pictures... you guys are so big! I'm worried because I'm no where near that...

Team Yellow, just means we dont know whether we are having a boy or a girl!

I wouldn't worry about the size of your bump, everyone is different, some big some small, some high some low... As long as your MW isnt worried Im sure its ok.

Congrats by the way! What date are u due?

Thanks, and I don't know yet... the thing is, I just found out I was pregnant on Sept 29th lol... after doing an ultrasound, she said I was around 23 weeks and that it was a boy! I was shocked. I'm getting an official ultrasound done on the 14th and that's when they'll check his brain out, etc. and when exactly I'll be due. So far they only told me mid-January. I'm nervous!

Wow, thats unbelievable! I would have been shocked too! At least the pregnany wont seem too long for you as really you've only had to wait 17 weeks and not 40!

Wow i'm amazed! How did you not know you were pregnant? Sorry if that's a bit personal, it's just, us ladies on here are so analytical about everything, I can't imagine not knowing. You must have been feeling him kick for weeks? I'm so happy for you! Was it a good surprise? :) I'm also having a little boy and due mid jan, so congrats!

I was trying to work out when baby is active and when not, and so far i've come to the conclusion... I have no idea! He is always most active on a night, but some days (during the day) i get lot's of kicks, other days not much at all. We had a lazy weekend this weekend and he was super active Sunday. Then today at work I barely felt a thing, and my tummy was so spongey and squishy not hard like normal, I hardly felt pregnant (though i'm pretty sure i still looked it!!), I just felt like I hard a lard belly! Then tonight I laid down on sofa and immediately he stuck his bum up on the right hand side of my belly button like he always does. Still hasn't kicked much yet tonight, but seeing him move about is very reassuring! He's a funny little thing! He doesn't react to being poked at all. If he's kicking he carries on, is he wasn't kicking before he doesn't start because I've poked him. I have a feeling he's going to be a very independent minded little thing, cause he just doesn't seem to react to outside things. Think he just ignores us and does his own thing :) haha. Still... i sing to him every night in the hope he is listening to me!

Hey ladies.

Not that you missed me but im bacck ! lol. Have been away so had to catch up and boy did it take a while!

Loving all the bump pics - thought i would finally add to it.First is 24+2wk second 2 are tonight at 26+2!
Seems like this bump has suddenly sprouted i feel massive already.

Glow didnt last although ppl keep saying its there lol. Pelvis is better but crappy sleeping, heartburn backache etc has all kicked in and im nakard!! Hence the quik post tonight, ill catch up properly tomorrow.

Hope you are all well. xx

Attachments

• 24+2.jpg
    24+2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 26+2wk.jpg
    26+2wk.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 26+2w pm.jpg
    26+2w pm.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
hey ladies just got home from a weekend gget away with the family. it was suppose to be a b-day gift for mr as my 32 was sat. it is kinda of funny since i sat at a pool hall with hubby on fri then took the kids fishing and the the beach in flordia. i know it would have been fab if i wasn't miserably preggo. i mean heart body aches, headaches, and blah blah b;ah. i love my family and got some fab pic and i smiled in everyone one even the amazement park where i walked till my feet swelled huge lol.

Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies <3 Will definitly post some more when I get all of them from the photog

bump looks great Maz, def got a lot bigger!!

Kezz, I feel baby move a lot more when Im settled down at night, dont feel it much when Im running around busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->