January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Yeah, new bump pictures :)
Melody tends to move the most around 9-10am, 4-5pm and again at 8-9pm, that's the kind of pattern I've noticed but it may just be the times I notice. Generally I feel her to the side and higher up above my belly button (guessing that's due to AP?)
Ordered my maternity belly bar Sunday night, my usual one isnt too tight yet I just wanted to be prepared, I dont want to remove it completely as I've already had it re-pierced twice.

I'm the same 5 with Ava. Usually the right hand side or very high up, occasionally the left or very bottom. Times still vary but she was very active yesterday or maybe she's just getting stronger and I feel her more. I have felt her in the middle a few times so they must have been really hard kicks or punches. DF feels her there sometimes from the outside when I can't feel her at all ... and right on cue she gives me a boot on my belly button lol. I'll tell you the other thing she does as well that freaks me out a bit, when I'm in bed on my side, she'll kick or punch the bed through my side, it makes me jump every time lol

Thought I'd add my 24+6wk bump pic. Actually looking like a baby is in there now rather than a bigger fat roll!!!

Attachments

• 24+6.jpg
    24+6.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
aww the baby is diff looking there but, i was thinking of you 5 when the new girl was telling her story of just finding out also mine from last pregnancy which i didn't find out till i was 20+ weeks but anyways 5 your so small and didn't feel the baby for so long. it can happen ladies. i did not find out for ever which my youngest daughter and she was born small but healthy

Thanks, and I don't know yet... the thing is, I just found out I was pregnant on Sept 29th lol... after doing an ultrasound, she said I was around 23 weeks and that it was a boy! I was shocked. I'm getting an official ultrasound done on the 14th and that's when they'll check his brain out, etc. and when exactly I'll be due. So far they only told me mid-January. I'm nervous!

Congratulations!
With my daughter I didn't find out until I was in my 5th month like you -
the only difference is she said I was having a boy!! haha

This pregnancy I have known the whole time I was pregnant and it is going by way faster than it did with my daughter only having to carry her for 4 months

We're due around the same time!! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,
I haven’t posted on here in a while and just wanted to stop in and say Hello and I hope you are all doing well. :hi:
I can’t believe we are almost entering our 3rd trimester- SO EXCITED !!:happydance:

Anybody else have very bad pains on top of belly..like in middle of rib cage but top of your uterus? Mine started hurting so bad last night I felt like I was going to throw up. No contractions with it. Just very sharp constant pain. I got it to go away after a little bit then back a few hours later. It's been 3 1/2 hours now since last time it hurt..but i thought I was starting to get food poisening but I have eated a few times already and feel ok. Just wondering.

Wanted to share pictures of my new double pushchair we picked up today. I love it! Jamie liked it so much he didnt want to get out of it! lol
Taking it for a test drive tomorrow around mothercare, in single mode not double...

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/285a7d4b.jpg

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/0ae028e3.jpg

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/1c08ef81.jpg

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/edb504d9.jpg

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/57b0c837.jpg

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/f7d51e77.jpg

https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/21p1eco/7b074906.jpg

Daisy I've had an ache on the right that comes and goes and has movedmore to the middle now but it is just an ache, like a chinese burn and I don't feel sick with it or anything like that. I've been reading about pre eclampsia though and it mentions aches in the right or middle at the top of the abdomen and feeling ill with it so you might want to get your urine and blood pressure checked just to be sure. Talked about swollen ankles and fingers as well. I had my ache the last time I went to the midwife and she said it was prob just stretching, took my blood pressure, tested urine sample and didn't report any problems so I guess it was all fine. It went then for a while but it back again over the last few days.

21pieco- very cute! i've been dying to take out our twin stroller, but it is always in 2 mode, thought I could put DD and Pug into it, but dont want the "crazy woman with dog in stoller" look. also, Jamie is such a cutie! I love that blond hair!

Daisy I've had an ache on the right that comes and goes and has movedmore to the middle now but it is just an ache, like a chinese burn and I don't feel sick with it or anything like that. I've been reading about pre eclampsia though and it mentions aches in the right or middle at the top of the abdomen and feeling ill with it so you might want to get your urine and blood pressure checked just to be sure. Talked about swollen ankles and fingers as well. I had my ache the last time I went to the midwife and she said it was prob just stretching, took my blood pressure, tested urine sample and didn't report any problems so I guess it was all fine. It went then for a while but it back again over the last few days.

My first thought was pre eclampsia..but not had other symptoms like swollen limbs and bleeding, except super painful spot on uterus that hurt so bad I wanted to puke...I am def going to call doctor is I feel it again! Been 6 hours now since I have felt it.

Hello ladies

I've been feeling super crappy these last few days. I got a really bad cold from hubby. His started as a cold now he's just hacking up a storm so I'm just waiting... eek. On top of that, I dropped him and our dog off at the airport. He decided to return home early. I'm on my own but living with a coworker til the 28th. He hopes to find a job soon but also is trying to get our new place organized. We have painters over there probably until Wednesday but only doing the downstairs because it is ridiculously expensive to hire someone to paint. He will end up doing the painting upstairs this week. I had scheduled carpet cleaners too for the stairs and upstairs for the last week of this month, but hubby wants them in sooner. There is so much to do. I really wish I was home already but I will stick it out until the 28th. I just hope my cold goes away soon. It's a holiday here in Canada today so I will probably just hang around here unless I feel like I can go to the store as we need to find a kitchen, coffee and side tables for our new place.

I forgot to post teaser pics from my maternity photoshoot. So here they are now. I get all of my pics this weekend I hope! I think my bump looks kinda funny but oh well. This was me at 26 weeks. Had them done early as I wanted them done in the fall and with a particular photographer before I mvoed across the country.

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/320153_10150322096256537_291580686536_8317460_234908948_n.jpg

Beautiful pics, beautiful bump & beautiful mama! xx

Daisy you should get checked better for you and the babies to be safe than sorry. I hope you feel better soon!

I have terrible heartburn! Been quite busy today so havent felt baby much but now I've slowed down and and am relaxing (well trying to!) its kicking up a storm!

I'm just worrying myself more and more cause i've had another day with hardly any kicks, and he had been so active before now. When i lay down on my back he tends to shift, but no kicks or anything. I tried doppler last night, and found hb, tho it was clearly further away, and then it got louder and louder, then he booted the doppler and it went quieter again. I think he must be tucked right in, and just telling me to leave him alone, but can't help but worry when i dont feel him as it's so reassuring when i do!

Daisy - speak to ur midwife just to check it out. It will make you feel better!

I've completely forgotten who posted what now... but lovely pram whoever's it was! lol. Sorry, read three pages at once and now i'm lost!!

What is up with this new site? It's working so slowly & keeps crashing - maybe cos I'm on a mac? I had a big post but have lost it now, grr!!! So in case it happens again I'm just gona say hello to all you lovely ladies before I get booted off! xx

No it's not just you... it's pissing me off too. Saw it was all different then took ages to get in, even takes about a minute just to refresh the page. It's like being on dial up. Don't know what's going on, but i'm hoping it's just cause they're editing stuff and not how it's going to stay!!

wow ive just noticed the change in site! hmmm looks good but took me a while to get on too :)... we have our bump photoshoot tomorrow! im looking forward to it now :D althought the photographer is abit wierd.. im his prototype so were getting pics for v.cheap. xxx

took me a minute to make sure I typed the address in right! Thought I went to the wrong site.

well, still no problems with uterus which is good, but boobies are hard and hurt like they did in first trimester...been super sleepy today too, but since I was up last night feeling bad I guess that's why. Not a single contraction today so I am thinking it was from my bladder infection. I finished my meds yesterday for it. Hoping when I see doctor Friday they take me off strict bed rest..fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->