January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

wow ive just noticed the change in site! hmmm looks good but took me a while to get on too :)... we have our bump photoshoot tomorrow! im looking forward to it now :D althought the photographer is abit wierd.. im his prototype so were getting pics for v.cheap. xxx

good luck tomorrow! Cant wait to see what they look like:)

If this site carries on like this I'm not gonna be around much, it wouldn't even load last night :grr:

25 week check went well, midwife thinks I have an angry little girl on board, everytime she touched me she got an objection from LO :haha: all good though and my. BP ses to be going down!! Next app 28 weeks, exciting

Also booked in for my antinatal and breastfeeding classes, all getting very very real now, they are all booked for last two weeks in December, dont what I will be more excited for xxx

Hi all.
Whoa, weird new site we've got isnt it. Not running badly for me this morning but then 7am is usually quiet on here.
Least all my subscribed threads have kept be a nightmare trying to find them again.

Love the double i-Candy. I like those but couldn't afford one (and they seem even more expensive which maybe is down to Mrs Beckham having one??)

Daisy, I really hope you start feeling better you've had it rough lately, bless you.
Kezz - I was in a dodgy car situation on friday and was frightened because I didnt feel Melody for ages, she eventually wiggled for her daddy which was an amazing relief.

Lintu - your classes sound exciting, I'm not doing any this time but I remember how interesting they were and if your lucky and they are local you can make some new friends too.

Cant say Im a fan of the site how it is now...

I had very strong Braxton Hicks at about 4am this morning and had a lot of back pain with it, my back is still really hurting now, it actually brought back memories of labour they were that strong, and now Im scared!

rough night ladies!
was having some very mild cramping all weekend but nothing else really, so pushed it aside, the monday I had some sharp pains and went to Labor adn delivery. Was contraction every 5 minutes and BIG ones too.......
Daisy - hoping all is ok, and that you babies are safe and sound.:hugs:
Anybody else have very bad pains on top of belly..like in middle of rib cage but top of your uterus? Mine started hurting so bad last night I felt like I was going to throw up. No contractions with it. Just very sharp constant pain. I got it to go away after a little bit then back a few hours later. It's been 3 1/2 hours now since last time it hurt..but i thought I was starting to get food poisening but I have eated a few times already and feel ok. Just wondering.
I had this last time, at around 40 weeks.. I would mention it as is really hurt and was regular pains... I then started having HBP after this point - it could be indegestion, but get it checked! xx

:hi: Hi ladies.

I've just came across this post and thought I would drop in and say hello!

I'm team :pink: and due 28 January!

Hope you are all having a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Won't be too long and all of our little bundles will be here!! :happydance:

Hello! :wave:

OH wants me to go and see the MW as I feel very bruised around my pubic bone and have a lot of pressure in that area, quite often feeling like something is pushing on my bits or bum. I don't think they will be able to do anything and will think I'm being over paranoid... any suggestions?!
Did you go and get it checked? Hope all is well

hi all sorry if this has been repeated but I am doing this on my phone so its difficult to read through all the posts on here. Anyway firstly, as its been a while since I have been on here, hope everyone and theirs bumps r all ok??
sorry for the long rant, i feel better just getting it all written down but anyone going through or coming out of similar feelings with any tips of picking myself up to face the world again will be much appreciated.

thanks all xxxx:cry:

This is the place for rants and getting rid of feelings.... The girls have given some good advice... and the best thing you can do is talk about it. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Having a pants time at the moment, found out yesterday that I may not have a job at the end of the month infact we dont know at the moment if they will be able to pay us at the end of the mth, feeling all very stressed out at the moment :grr:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Off topic but has anyone else started shopping for Xmas? I will be 37 weeks at Xmas and know I will not have the energy to be traipsing round the shops so have already started buying people presents.

I started with a few bits a while back... and desparate to get it all done before Christmas... I have a shopping day INSET on the Friday before - really don't want to be shopping then!!

im due 11th of jan team :blue:

Hello!! :wave:

I'm also due in January :) I'm new here... but what does Team Yellow mean??

Also, I'm looking through all the bump pictures... you guys are so big! I'm worried because I'm no where near that...

Hello! :wave:

Cant say Im a fan of the site how it is now...

I had very strong Braxton Hicks at about 4am this morning and had a lot of back pain with it, my back is still really hurting now, it actually brought back memories of labour they were that strong, and now Im scared!

I'm not liking the new site either!! I had a load of BH a few weeks ago... and have had the odd one between then and now - not sure I am looking forward to the pain either!

I have been AWL recently as once again work has been manic and we had friends up at the weekend... so just busy! Also it is so slow on my phone to read all the posts!

Rees has been having a few probs with phone and working quite a lot recently... but she is OK!

I'm loving the bump piccies!! and the buggies!! I really want the ICandy Peach - have the cherry for Isaac... and I can't pursaude DH to spend the money - but to be fair we won't really need it!! We've been given a huge double one, for the times I'm at home and need to walk long distances... ottherwise I'll use my cherry and a wrap if necessary!

I ended up at L&D yesterday as had a small bleed Monday night, so had to go in for checks, bloods :nope: and anti-D YUK! :growlmad: But all is ok - they've told me to rest (shouted at me when I suggested going into work today!) so have a few days off to rest... but LO is moving around like crazy and always was.. so I wasn't worried, just knew I needed yucky jabs!

I can't believe I missed my double digits days!! and 1 day until 3rd tri!!! ARGHH!!

How is everyone else doing?

oh goodness K477uk! Sorry you have to go into L&D! Glad everything is ok though. Just enjoy your down time at home. I know I am hating bed rest right now, but it is most likely going to be the most quiet I will have for the next...oh...five years:) SO I am crafting, catching up on all my magazines and even watching the Martha Stewart show on tv. Oh, and keeping up with all you wonderful ladies. Because I am on strict bed rest grandparents have to come and get my daughter for the day till hubby comes home...so it really is very quiet here.
Just sit back and enjoy the time:)

I hate the changes on this forum!!! Grrrr. I don't think it is the hormones, either. It is much tougher to navigate now.

Anyone else hopped over to the 3rd trimester forum? I'm finding it slighty boring. Lol. I feel like the 5-6 week pregnant woman in 1st tirmester... or the 12-13 week pregnant lady in 2nd trimester. Starting all over again at the bottom.

lol FM I know what you mean huni, I keep dipping my toe in :hugs:

I remember coming over to 2nd tri and everyone was sooooo far along, I felt very out of my depth. strange to think they will all be due round now, eeeekkkkk

My LO has had a super wriggly day with its little self, dont know if its cos its getting bigger :shrug: but im loving it.

update on the job front, the administrators have come in and everyone except a few and my team have been made redundant (for the time being) looks like im safe for a little longer just need to hang on a few more weeks, think i may bring my mat leave forward a mth, far too stressfull not knowing from week to week if we have a job

I've dipped my toe in too... Although am officially there tomorrow, which is very scary!!

Glad to hear things are looking up on the job front!

I am absolutely shattered... Can barely keep my eyes open!

:wohoo: K477uk congrats on 3rd tri xxx

sorry you had a lil scare huni xx at least LO is happily bobbing around :hugs: early night on the cards hun xx

Every time I try to post in here, it won't post!!

Oh, there we go.. finally. I wrote a long post the other day but it said it had to be approved by a mod, and then I posted a shorter version earlier today and it never posted lol. >:/ hmph

I am still in reading mostly in 2nd trimester, b/c all the 3rd people are talking about labor and stuff. So i go in both really.

Thanks Lintu... I am def getting an early night... In fact going in a bit!! I'm quite nervous about the whole last stage thing... Even though this isn't the first time!!

Almost 10 weeks til Christmas!!!!

yeah im starting to get nervous now, too late now theres no going back :haha:

I cant believe its nearly xmas, where has this yr gone!!

:wacko:Def no going back!!! And theres only one way out... Well two I suppose!!

Well that's me done for the day... I'm all tucked up already! Taking Lintus advice of an early night!

I had an early night also huni, although im still so pooped, think it might be cos baby has had a mega busy few days with itself, been on the go since monday, not had anything this morning and whilst im glad for the rest it does make me panic!! silly init

hi ladies sorry you all are having such a hard time with the new system. i had a dream that i was only 20 weeks along and i woke up thinking this pregnancy is never going to be over, but i was sure relieved that i am 26 weeks along this morning. the only thing is i have 14 weeks left that is more than 12 left so this does feel like it is dragging forever long. i had my glucose test yesterday and it made me so sleepy i could barely stay awake for it i wonder if that meant anything at all

Lintu - I don't blame you!! I went to bed as soon as I had posted and woke up at 8:30.. but I am shattered again - can't wait for the energy burst!!

MM - to hear you are still 26 weeks... otherwise it would be going backwards for us all!! Last time the GTT made me sleepy because of the lack of food and the ability to relax! Hope the results come back good... I have mine next week - along with the AntiD YUK!

Oh... I'm officially 3rd Tri!!! :wohoo: :happydance:
I think I need to get the carpet cleaners in and sort out the babies room...

I hope no one minds but i need a bit of a rant. I am at the end of my tether now and so stressed out. We are staying with my mother in law, have been since June but it drives me crazy living here! i never get a rest because when jamie is asleep he gets woken up by his grandma and her 2 dogs who are very noisy, then both of us are in a bad mood. the dogs have fleas at the moment, which i am alleric to, and am very itchy due to being bitten constantly, but yeterday i found 2 fleas on jamie 's face, still alive, that has made me soooo angry!!!!

I also feel like i cant relax in my own home, nothing is ever right, like the washing up isn't done enough etc, she interferes all the time and takes away our family time by making my other half do jobs for her or drive her around. i was looking forward to spending 3 days with other half this weekend and she made him drive her to work and back so we couldnt do anything as we were just waiting around for her. its hard enough having a toddler let alone being pregnant too and having to live with other people that just make life more difficult! we also have his niece staying with us a few days a week, who is 15 and she is just as bad!!

I cant stand the thought of having a newborn and a toddler in this situation. the dogs are very annoying and want things constantly off me as well as her, wont leave me in peace when jamie is napping. they bark everytime she comes in the door and wont stop until they get a treat. mother in law finished work right in the middle of jamies nap so she comes home and the dogs and her wake jamie up, every day i have to sit waiting for her to come so i can rush and give the dogs a treat to shut them up. i dont get a break then and we are both in a bad mood. the dogs can also open doors so they let themsleves into our rooms when i dont want them too. she and the dogs wake up several times in the middle of the night to make coffee and go in the garden!!! and they are so loud on the stairs that it wakes us up!

we simply cannot afford, on other halfs current wage, to rent our own place, so we have applied for a council house but it seems we are not urgent enough for one. so we are going to have to get her to kick us out so we become emergency housing needed. which means we will have to move somewhere like a bedsit for a while before they find a us a place. it doesnt help that we live on the top of a big hill and i cant drive so i am stuck in with jamie a lot. i feel so isolated now.

well done if read all of that. i dont think i'm being unreasonable now, its hard work living like this. anyone got any advice or encouragement?? i have posted this in my journal too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->