January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I have no advice really hun... Other than speaking to OH and MIL to try and make the situation better... or get kicked out!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thanks. i have tried making the situation better but there is nothing else we can do. we will just have to get kicked out.... sorry again for the rant, i just feel i have hit rock bottom now...

21 I completely understand and sympathise with you. When I was pregnant with Annie we were living in with OH's brothers in his family home (his parents are unfortunately both dead). It drove me crazy. The only personal space we had was our room, as I was trying to breastfeed or express I spent all my time in there, one brother worked nights so I felt like I had to try and keep a newborn quiet all day. They used to slam doors at all hours, have girls back (you can imagine the noises all night long!). They had cats as well and in the end I told them that they had to flea and worm them before the baby was born or I would do it myself by any means possible!

In the end we had no space and I was going crazy as were I think his brothers, so we had to get kicked out, but that is how we ended up in this crappy private rented situation, although it is nice knowing we are bringing this baby home to our own place and can just shut the door behind us and shut everyone else out!

You need to do what is best for your family and if you feel that is getting kicked out do it, but don't expect much from the council they are as useful as a chocolate teapot. You have to fight all the way with them! Good luck!

Not much to report on the baby front, still kicking up a storm. Cant get comfy in bed though, its driving me mad! hope everyone else is well

oh wo it sounds really miserable maybe OH can look into a second job just till you get your own place then look into doing home child care. i did that before i joined the army i was 15 when i got pregnant with my ex- husbands and i first child. we got married and moved into my monster-in-laws and it sounds alot like that. my ex had to take two lobs and got certified at 16 to do childcare while he had two jobs, after we could finally get our own place i took on clients and between us both we did o.k and i got to be home with my LO i did this untill my divorce then i joined the army but, if there is a will there is a way. i also took online college classes while i had this daycare and the kids.

i also advise that you learn to drive and also as hard as it is be thankful for the people in your lives wanting to help cause its always a strain on everyone. the one thing we must remember is that it is a change for them also and their routines while we love babies and maybe not dogs they love dogs and their babies ae grown. your in my heart i can relate

thanks guys, i do love dogs but these ones are being such a pain now.... doesnt help that one of them is deaf and very spoilt, they even drive her mad at times!

21- sorry Hun! Hope things start looking up for you guys.

MM- glad you're at 26 weeks and didn't wake up back at 20 weeks! Lol. I have the silliest delivery dreams myself.

Lintu- we're feeling the same! I went to bed nearly 2 hours earlier than usual and I think I need a nap.

Well went to Tesco and brought 5x packs of the size 2 nappies for £1 a pack (44 nappies in each) and then 4 packs of £1 Simple baby wipes.
Didn't think we'd be able to get them as our local store is a bit pants. But I think 220 nappies for £5 is a bargain :)

Hey ladies, very tired so just wanted to say hello to you all.

21- :hugs: Re getting kicked out- it may well be worth doing it now rather than when the baby comes. If you have to go through with the emergency housing thing for a while I know I'd rather do it when now than when the baby is born! Lots more :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: your way hun xx

thanks guys, it nice to have someone understand and be on my side. i have just found out that my partners sister, who has two teenage kids, has been fired today. she already wanted to move into where we are living but now she is going to have to as she cant afford her house anymore. this means that we are priority, so i am going to visit housing at council first thing in the morning to see what i can do. i definately need to get this sorted asap as i want to be settled when baby comes, like you said. i just hope the council understand and give us a place to stay. i am excited as i will get to be in my own house again by the time she gets here!

5 Ive just had a look at that offer - its amazing!

But on the computer I couldnt see what weight their size 2s went from and to. Can u tell me? Also is it only the size 2s they are doing for a £1?

FM I feel sleepy all the time and I'm really struggling to get up in the morning, think I may bring my mat leave forward to the end of nov :(

5 Ive just had a look at that offer - its amazing!

But on the computer I couldnt see what weight their size 2s went from and to. Can u tell me? Also is it only the size 2s they are doing for a £1?

They were 6-13lbs.
And yes, the tesco offer was for the size 2's only (asda currently has the size 1 for £1).
Think offer ends on the 24th.

FM I feel sleepy all the time and I'm really struggling to get up in the morning, think I may bring my mat leave forward to the end of nov :(

have you had your iron levels checked hun? maybe you have a touch of anemia?

Thanks 5, think I will be picking up a few bags tomorrow!

I agree Lintu maybe ur iron, ask for a blood test.
Im tired quite a bit at moment but I think thats just down to waking in the night and not being able to get back to sleep because baby is kicking quite hard and I cant get comfy!

21 how did ur council appointment go??

just got back. we have an appointment for the 26th oct, and have to fill out forms and bring proof with us. they have given us a list of letting agencies to start looking and they can give us up to £535 pm help on properties. thats if they decide to help us, i am worried they wont and we will actually be homeless....

Does sound positive though so I really hope they pull through for you.
What's the rentals like in your area?
£535 would get you a 2 bed semi here like these.

Hope it all goes well on the 26th x

Wow, £535 would get u a bedsit here, or at a push a very small 1 bed flat. Its £850 for a 2 bedroom property!

I dont think they can leave you homeless as you have a young child. Good luck for the 26th and like I said push to get what you need and if you have shout to get your voice heard sometimes thats what you have to do.

thanks again guys. down here its 550-700 for a 2 bedroom flat/house, sometimes you can get 3 beds. we will have to pay a bit on top of what they pay i think, and they might not give us that amount as that is the maximum amount they give. we are pushing them now as we are urgent now. its such a lot of work when pregnant with a toddler, i have to sort and pack the whole house!

Hi girls!

Sorry for my absence, been having a hard time of things at the moment :(

I'm suffering either from post natal depression still from Tegs or pre natal depression and things have got rather hard these past few weeks. I spoke to my midwife about it all last week and made an appointment to see a doc who's prescribed me some anti-depressants.

I have no get up and go at the moment and I'm still in the vest top and pants I went to bed in last night! I've asked my OH for more support but he's crap.

I've not been on here in weeks, since then Tegan's turned 2! Eek! I've got so much to catch up on, I don't think I'll be able to reply to everything as so much has been said and then probably forgotten about! :lol:

LM - just seen about the chicken pox :hugs: I hope Annie didn't get them! So long as you have had them then you should be fine as the anti-bodies will still be in your system, however it can re-occur and the incubation period can take up to 21/22 days for the spots to appear once you've caught them.

AJC - congrats on the pink bump :)

Kristel - those 4d scan piccies you have look AMAZING!

Kezz - amazing bumpage! Mine seems to have shrunk over the past week!

FM - I've not got further than the day of your appointment yet, I hope everything went well :hugs:

Daisy - OMG! I hope the bedrest works and that it's just the bacteria that say you'll be going into early labour :hugs:

siobhan - belated welcome :) Will update you on the first page and congrats on the blue bump :)

Emma - congrats on the pink bump, have added you to the front page.

FM - fab news! :) Your little madam sounds like a little monkey!

windle - :hugs: If you want to PM me you can, seems like we're both having a right time of it! Go and speak to your MW/GP about it all again and see what they recommend, they thought counselling would be best for me but I've been there before and needed more than that and now have anti-depressants and I hope that these work! :hugs:

lainey - you look fine hun! Some of us gain more than others and your weight gain looks fine to me! Some of the doctors worry us unnecessarily and there's not much we can do while we're pregnant!

21 - lovely bump :)

Kristel - I LOVE your bump photoshoot :) You're stunning and those pics are gorgeous!

SugarHit - wow! What a crazy stage to find out you're expecting :) Welcome to team blue!

Maz - wow! Loving the bumpage :) You certainly did seem to sprout! Do you find it harder at work now? Have your ladies said anything to you about having a pregnant midwife?

Kezz - Jago's movements are so erratic! He usually stirs in the evening and has a little kick and I think he sleeps most nights, which I hope he's gonna carry through to being born! :haha: He does definatly mostly move in the daytime.

21 - I LOVE your pram! I nearly got one but decided against it, now I feel stupid and wish I did! At least half the battle is won with your little cutie-pie already liking it :)

Daisy - my OH would so take out a double with Tegan and a Pug, they're his favourite breed of dog and I have to keep talking him out of getting one!

Kat - :hugs: Hope you've been able to enjoy your days off!

Lintu - :hugs: work sounds like a complete nightmare! Hopefully you'll be able to stay until it's time for mat leave :hugs:

21 - :hugs: it's bad enough with the MIL living down the road let alone having to live with her! I have no advice only hugs and support! I think you're doing the best thing by being kicked out, a B&B or a bedsit would sound like heaven if I was in your situation :hugs: It will happen, they will help you!

Well, I'm now all caught up :) I'll try not to stay away so long next time. As I was going through all of this I saw a lot of agreement for me changing the name to 3rd tri? Shall I do that in a few more weeks, or sooner than that?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->