January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Oh gosh Rees we were all so worried and missed you!
Sorry you are struggling, it sounds like you are doing the right thing asking for all the support you can-shame about oh, fxd he bucks his ideas up?
Happy birthday for Tegan, I hope she had a lovely day. I hope things seem brighter fir you soon-we are all here if you need us :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies, I hope you guys are having a wonderful week so far. :)
I'm really nervous and I need to rant a little. As you know, I found out I was 23 weeks pregnant 2 weeks ago. I have an official ultrasound appointment later today and I'm so nervous I can't stand it! The fact that I didn't know for so long, and haven't been taking care of myself the way I should have... I smoked cigarettes and drank occasionally throughout my pregnancy.. and I'm so worried that there might be something wrong with the baby. :[ It's making me sick. I don't know what I'll do if I find out there's something wrong because of me.

Sugar - :hugs: I'm sure everything is fine! Try not to worry (easiest thing to be told, less easier to do). Back in May I suspected I was pregnant even though the tests were saying I wasn't, I went out and got drunk for my friends birthday. It made me worry loads back at the beginning, but he's fine, I even caught chicken pox and that so far hasn't had any noticeable effects!

Enjoy the scan and let us know when you're due :) :hugs:

thee a many women who smoke their entire pregnant, even though i dont agree knowing your pregnant and smoking any do and they are o.k also there are new researching debunking that the dangers in drinking and pregnancy complication. i believe that their could be complications there is a lot of things that could cause complications and we just are no sure what those things are. the only thing you can possibly do is love your baby now. take very good care of your self drink plenty of water and your vitamins, eat healthy and rest a lot. you will be just fine. good luck sweetie

SugarHit... As others have said some women smoke and drink thoughout.. Try not to stress hun xx

Rees - :hugs: you know where I am if you want to talk xx

Glad to have you back Rees. :hugs: to you, hope things start getting better soon!

Sugar, I hope the scan goes well. I'm sure everything will be fine just enjoy seeing your LO.

Sounds like my neighbours are going to be on one again with the music and all, I want to slap the bitch so bad but OH has told me Im not allowed to do anything like that whilst pregnant lol!

Was walking Annie back from nursery earlier and I swear I could feel the baby right down in my bits!

Sugarhit - let us know how the scan went! Hope all is well, i'm sure it is.

Rees - sorry to hear things are sucking for you at the minute! Tell OH to get his act together, it's a tough time right now and u need support!

21 - I hope you get the housing situation sorted. Sounds like a right pain in the backside, the council will surely help you have a child and one on the way - isn't that what they're there for?

Baby started kicking again yesterday, much to my relief! Then today he's been squirming and moving all day, and loads tonight, including way up nearly under my ribs where i've never felt him before, so i'm definitely expanding rapidly!!

I am totally and utterly knackered. Been the longest week at work and i have broke out in spots and even a big boil one on my chin. I look hurrendous and exhausted, which people kept telling me all day which is nice! I know i look like poo but I don't need to be told it!!

Next week is the last week before half term when I finally get a week off, but Thursday night is parents evening so i'll be working all day and then on till about 7pm. I've tried to move a few appointments to other nights next week so that I can have a half hour break in between all the appointments so I can get a cup of tea and something to eat otherwise i'm worried I might pass out or something. I'm not coping well with the tiredness and thanks to being so run down i've now caiught a cold off the runny nosed little sods at school. Lol. So all in all i'm kinda falling apart - added to the backache I could so happpily start my maternity leave right about now! Shame I have to keep to going till 36 weeks! Maybe this baby will decide to show early and give me a break, but I do hope not!!

went to doctors today...1cm dilated and Dr said she could feel my girls head pressing. Did another Fetal fibronectin test, but wont get results till Monday I guess. Monday I see specalist and they will ultrasound my cervix and babys. Then I'm on weekly visits between specalist and my normal doctor

Rees- lovely to have you back. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it & I really hope those dark clouds lift soon :hugs:

Let us know how you get on Sugar - am sure everything will be grand :flower:

21- yay for getting the ball rolling on the new house. You WON'T be stuck in that situation forever :happydance:

Kezz- boo for the runny nose, tiredness & spots! Sounds like half-term should've come a week earlier for you! But hey, it's friday night - a wee a lay in tomorrow & a nice quiet weekend curled up on the sofa sounds about right :thumbup:

5- nice one re nappies & wipes offer - thanks! After using loads of different types of wipes I ended up using simple wipes with my son definitely the best in my opinion!

Hey LM, I'm getting doofs down there too! Sorry just realised you'd asked me how I was the other day & I didn't reply - I'm rubbish at this! I'm good thanks hun - just a bit ditzy but think it must me the ol hormones!

Goodness Daisy - how are you feeling? Are you resting as much as possible? xx

Hi to everyone else!

Anyone had the flu vaccine?
I deliberated for a long while before taking the decision to get it. I had the worst flu ever last christmas, as did LO & DH. I was barely able to look after myself never mind my wee boy so the thoughts of something similar this year whilst looking after a newborn spurred me on to get the jab. Got it on Wednesday & it didn't hurt at all - it was seriously a two second pin prick. Arm's a bit achy now though but have read it's normal

Yes, I am couch bound all weekend long! Im afraid to walk in fear I will start dilating more

Reese- we love our little pug, she is the greatest little dog ever! She is so sweet, but she sheds hair so bad:( She is def my first baby girl:)

Attachments

• 9020_185607364782_501234782_3916156_1802962_n.jpg
    9020_185607364782_501234782_3916156_1802962_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
daisy are you scared. they will surely keep you on strict bed rest now huh.
rees aww i a sorry about your sad thoughts keep your chin held high
kezz osh sweetie can you not catch a breaak it never stops for you

I just got home from my ultrasound! He's a perfectly healthy, active baby boy!! :] I'm so happy!

Kisses from my little man! xoxo
https://i.imgur.com/flQcc.png

Oh, and I'm due January 21st!

mm- I am a little scared, but I have a calming over me b/c I know God will keep them safe/strong if they do come early.

Sugar- glad HE is ok! Very cute photo:)

SugarHit - glad the scan ok! Congrats on the blue bump!

Daisy - make sure you stay on the rest... And keep those babies safe.. But isn't it normal for 2nd timers to be 1cm for ages? Or is it that your girl is pressing down?

Chobette - hello!!

Kezz - not long now!

Isaac decided to wake stupidly early again, so I'm awake with him! But not as bad as the other night when I had baby kicking me from 3-4 then Isaac woke at 5!

What have everyone got up their sleeves for the weekend?

Morning K477, I know how u feel, Annie has been up since 6!

Congrats on scan sugar!
Hope u feel better soon Kezz!

Daisy I hope you hold on for a few more weeks! When my friend was having twins they said they normally expect them between 32 - 38 weeks. Is this what they told you? I'll keep you and youe babies in my thoughts!

I spoke too soon about the neighbours they were quite quiet last night, maybe they've gained some consideration.

I feel really bruised and sore downstairs, its starting to affect my walking.

Rees :hugs: We're here for whenever you need to talk. Change the trhead whenever you feel ready :)

Got football with 3/4 kids this morning then an afternoon of chaos no doubt, and tomorrow :happydance: a viewing on our house. I cant pray enough that it goes well.

So much going on with this thread its hard to remember who's done what sometimes.
Daisy - I hope those little ones stay put for longer yet!!

I was wondering that too about being second time around and dilating, but i was just checked 2 weeks ago and doctor said I was very firm...so it is changing. I am just hoping I can go till AT LEAST 32 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->