January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

LM - I get that bruised feeling too.... and sometimes it feels swollen... I'm sure this didn't happen until later on last time!

Daisy - I've got my fingers crossed that they stay put for a while!

5 - good luck with the viewing!

I am shattered already, and it's onyl lunch time - I can't believe the 2nd tri energy boost seemed to pass me by!

My baby has got such a hard kick!

Im shattered too, my energy has really being zapped the last few days. Annie keeps complaining about being tired all the time and I struggled to keep her up until bedtime tonight... maybe its the time of year.

I went to buy the tescos nappies that are on offer for £1 and they had completely sold out so am going to have to check again in the week... gutted!!!

the baby's kicks are certainty getting strong. its really uncomfortable. the baby is also getting quite big as well. i am so tired and cranky tonight

My baby has got such a hard kick!

Im shattered too, my energy has really being zapped the last few days. Annie keeps complaining about being tired all the time and I struggled to keep her up until bedtime tonight... maybe its the time of year.

I went to buy the tescos nappies that are on offer for £1 and they had completely sold out so am going to have to check again in the week... gutted!!!

i looked aswell and they was none left :dohh:

K477uk- I didnt get the 2nd trimester energy boost either! In fact, I feel more tired now that I did in the 1st trimester only this time I am tired b/c of the weight where as my tired in 1st trimester was more like flu/sick tired

I don't remember any bursts of energy - nor was I blooming at any point! I went from severe nausea up to 20 wks to being knackered and run down almost straight after, to tired, run down and achey now! I hate complaining and I can hear myself sometimes and wonder if everyones just wishing I'd shutup, but I just feel so crap!

On the up side, baby has gotten much more active again after scaring me for two days! He's gone back to kicking me from about 8 till 10 every night and this morning he's shifting from back to front constantly. Every time he pokes himself out I try and take a pic of my oddly shaoped belly but he disappears before I manage it! Its lovely to be so aware of him all the time tho. And my uterus feels really high today, the top feels level with bottom of my ribs or slightly higher so he's definitely growing! Wish I had an excuse for another scan I want to see him again! Can't afford a 4d one tho!

Thanks girls :hugs:

LM - I keep feeling Jago really low down in my bits too! He likes to kick my bladder and cervix, a LOT!

Kezz - can you have a nice cup of sweet tea and a few biccies while talking to the parents? They'll understand surely as it's obvious that you're pregnant :)

Daisy - :hugs: Is that 1cm left over from having your little girl 2 years back and where it's not quite closed? Your pug is rather cute! My OH just did a big "Awwwww!" :lol:

Tilly - I had my flu jab yesterday, so glad that I did, it was bad enough recovering from chicken pox let alone flu, and with a toddler too now and hopefully my OH will have a job soon so I need to be well!

Sugar - so glad that everything's fine with your little man :) Will add you to the list on the front page now that you know when you're due :)

chobette - You were on the list, with your due date as the 25th, have changed it now, can't believe we're on 20 blue bumps now!

Kat - obviously Isaac was waking up to watch F1 :)

Daisy - fingers (and legs) crossed for you :) I'm sure they'll stay put for another few weeks and grow big and strong :)

Kezz - I never got the boost either, I didn't with Tegan either. When I was pregnant with her I had lovely hair and skin, not so much this time :( I keep breaking out in spots etc.. not impressed! I had a scan last week and there's not much that can be seen easily now! Didn't bother to get any scan pics either as it was mostly just long limbs in the way :)

Aww thanks Rees - now i don't feel like I'm missing out on anything so much. I suppose it would be like seeing baby but zoomed in too close! lol. I'm definitely planning on having tea and biscuits next to me - and ive left myself enough of a break to go and make a second one in the middle, so hopefully i'll be ok, but i'll be unconscious by the time I get home! lol.

Gosh, he is kicking up a storm in my belly this morning. Must be the banana milkshake I just drank! Either that or the banging the OH is doing prizing up the stairs carpet...!

morning ladies, Im sooo feeling everyone's pain with the sleepy, lack of energy feeling :( I think the pregnancy bloom & energy boost is an urban myth :shrug: no on i know seems to have had it :haha:

Iv had a couple of early nights and lie ins and am not feeling a drained as i did the other day and baby has been nice an active again last night, moost have mooved back :shrug: Chris was playing with it last night, it was fab it was really responding to him, very funny watching them both :hugs: but some of the kicks are really hard and painfull, feel a little bruised today, rather that tho than worrying about not be able to feel it and stressing its all ok

Morning ladies! Im not sleeping properly at all, am awake for 2 - 3 hours in the middle of the night with no reasonable explaination! Think it must be my body saying come on we've got to adjust to having no sleep!

Kezz just seen on your signature you have picked George as a name, very cute!

I want Oscar for a boy now, but we've decided not to decide 100% on a name until we've seen the baby.

Thanks! We're the same really. We have decided on George but that's not to say we won't change our minds if he really doesn't look like George, or we suddenly go off the name. We've changed our minds so many times already, but I do really like George. We went to Oldrids yesterday and they had this xmas decoration - it's like a little fireplace with Christmas stuff on it (miniature one obviously) and there's a candle at the back to light the fire up so it looks real, and then it has these little hooks on to hang these tiny stockings from, and they sell the stockings with names on. So we bought one saying 'mum' one saying 'dad' and one saying 'George'. They were only 49p each so not the end of the world of we don't end up with George, but i couldn't resist, and I figured we ought to represent him in some way this Christmas - seen as he's already part of the family even if he hasn't popped out yet!

ps I also love Oscar, as well as a few other names, but none of them went down well with the OH. I'm amazed he actually agreed on one in the end!

Hi ladies, hope your all ok. im just dropping in and reading comments, but my brian isnt registering them haha so im not going to try and write back about all of them. oopps!

Kezz your bump is looking lovely now :)

its exciting to think im in 3rd trimester now (well in some peoples books anyway :D) baby is getting bigger and kicked daddy in the back last night whilst i was asleep hehe xx

hi guys i feel like lately every time i write in here i have been getting over looked so i just haven't been doing much talking on here just popping in glad you all are well

Hello ladies. Hope you are all well. I can't believe I have 12 weeks to go!! The days are just flying by for me and I hope it is for all you too. Had kind of a rough night last night. Got into an argument with my mom over carpets!! See, hubby has moved back to Toronto for about a week now. Been super stressed moving our stuff from my FILs place, into ours. getting a job and found one (yay!) but hates the trade :( And then he had my cousins, my rents and brother over yesterday to paint. Well my parents were non stop saying how dirty our carpets are (stairs especially). Well they've known for weeks we are professionally carpet cleaning them next monday. They want hubby to rip up the carpet in the stairs, sand and refinish. We just can't afford to be doing that and there really isn't any time right now. My cousins, hubby and brother spent 15 hours yesterday painting, and now my parents want hubby to do the floors?! Well I just lost it on my mom. Because we've told her already it just isn't going to happen right now...maybe a bit later. So mom is upset with me for being upset with her and "disrespecting her" Ugh Meanwhile I'm still 3200kms away having to communicate between the 3 of them.

On a side note, any of you ladies started your nursery? Like I said they've painted it so once I am home in less than 2 weeks I am going full force with the nursery. Would love to have that all done as soon as possible but mind you I have the rest of the house to set up as well! I wil be a busy pregnant lady at that time lol Meanwhile I plan to work part-time seasonal for a month and a half. I hope I can find something close to home.

hi guys i feel like lately every time i write in here i have been getting over looked so i just haven't been doing much talking on here just popping in glad you all are well

Aw so so sorry you're feeling that way. :hugs: I feel that way a lot actually probably because I don't post as often as some others.

Reese- when I was checked 2 weeks ago doctor said i was firm and didnt mention being 1cm, I think she would have since I was there in concern for preterm labor. The when I went in for check up if when they said I was 1cm. Think I will be going to L & D today as I have already had 8 contractions in 1.5 hours...just getting daughter ready for her grandma and I am getting cleaned up. Hoping they can stop them for me.

I am so tired and dont want to go. Once again I will be in hospital during a Redskins football game:( (we are huge football fans in this house) Good thing I can check stats on my phone. Alright, wish me luck once again!

P.S) can I fast forward time and get all this over with? PLEASE?!

Aww Daisy that's poo. Good luck and hope they can stop the contractions again. Let us know asap if you're able to go home again. It sounds like those babies are in a rush to get out and meet u!

MMcheek - sometimes my posts get overlooked too, I tend to just post again... and again until someone replies. Haha. It's not nice when ur feeling so down and rough and have loads to deal with to then feel like no-one's listening, but we are. There's just so much going on on this thread. I know by the time i've read everyone's posts i've usually forgotten everything i've read and even if I remember I can never remember who posted it. Cheer up hun, we are listening :) xx

I don't want to be at work this week. I know I only have this one to get thru then a week off, but everything aches and i'm in so much pain with my ribs and back that it just makes me dread doing anything other than laying flat on my back! Even going out for a meal last night was uncomfortable and I just wanted to get home again and lie down. I have a parent to see tomorrow night, one Tuesday night, then 15 to get thru on Thursday night for parents evening. I feel like the most important thing to me is to look after myself and i'm so excited about baby coming and my maternity leave... it sounds so awful but I don't feel like I can give quite as much thought to the children in my class. I'm trying my best, but I dunno what to say to their parents and i've only been teaching them 6 weeks. What do parents expect me to say after 6 weeks? Agh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->