January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Rees - :dohh:
Definitely FORGOT about it originally being the 25th :haha: ... blaming it on the pregnancy brain!!

Feel a little less out of the ordinary now that some of you ladies are sharing the same experiences as I am. I did finally start sleeping through the night, where as before I would wake up 4 or so times to either go pee or just lay awake. I play it down to also my anxiety issues which have flared up recently. Doctor told me to cut out caffeine, but I don't think that is the problem, but eliminated it for the most part, especially before bed.
Anyone else experiencing anxiety during this time in pregnancy??

Kristel -- We have a nursery, but we can't paint the walls (apartment), so we are just decorating it up a touch. The crib is up, the dresser is in and stocked, we have a rocker in there, but we still need to add the shelves and another shelving unit. If I could I would paint the walls green to mock a forest/nature feel. You will definitely be busy, but that will make your next 12 weeks go by quicker!

:hugs: daisy! Hope everything is ok, please post and let us now u r all well as soon as ur home!

Reese- when I was checked 2 weeks ago doctor said i was firm and didnt mention being 1cm, I think she would have since I was there in concern for preterm labor. The when I went in for check up if when they said I was 1cm. Think I will be going to L & D today as I have already had 8 contractions in 1.5 hours...just getting daughter ready for her grandma and I am getting cleaned up. Hoping they can stop them for me.

I am so tired and dont want to go. Once again I will be in hospital during a Redskins football game:( (we are huge football fans in this house) Good thing I can check stats on my phone. Alright, wish me luck once again!

P.S) can I fast forward time and get all this over with? PLEASE?!

Keep us updated, hope they stop them and your LO stays in there for a while longer. :hugs:

it is not a real big deal that i dont get answered but i have been with you guys the entire time so, i found it frustrating only a little. i wonder how daisy is doing if they didnt keep her it seems she would answer.

i have not even bought everything for the baby yet my in laws are throwing me a shower so, i backed off cause i was going all out for a while but, i know they would be hurt if i did not need a thing from them but, this baby so does not need clothes cuause that i did o all out. we will finish the nursery then. he only thing is, is that will be after thanksgiving hello who will be a stuffed turkey by then lol

Hope you ok Daisy? :hugs:

Mmcheek are you in the US? When is thanksgiving? Is it the same date each year?

Chobette ive gone through lots of different sleeping patterns-fist few weeks was up with night sweats, then the constant needing the toilet, now pelvis pain when I turn over! Everyone constantly tells you to make the most of your sleep-how can we when we can't sleep?! Think it must be natures way of getting us ready!

Kezz 5 sleeps to go! Hope the parents eve goes ok, We were due ours this week but it's been postponed till after the holidays. We never usually have it this early. Suppose I can say how they've settled in-not much more though. Any plans for half tern?-other than lying down?!

mmcheek -- we are in the same position, we have bought all the clothing and we have had to stop buying some until after the shower so we don't get double on everything, it's a nice break to not be buying things, but not much more to get... ?

Well luckily Thanksgiving is about a month away, so atleast you aren't waiting until a few weeks before you are due. xx

princess -- exactly, but oh well gets us ready I suppose. The pelvic pain is horrible as well...

Thanksgiving comes around the same time every year, Nov 24th this year, always on a thursday

yea i agree thi is my 5th baby and i have never had a baby shower before. i married a man who is 35 and he has no children i have 4 from a prior marriage. my youngest is 10 years old and had to have a tubal reversal to get pregnant. i got pregnant i 3 months and here we are.

i dont overly care for the personality of my mother in law as she calls me number 4 as that was the number of relationships my hubby has been in. she also called me fat lasy when we went to visit her 5 weeks ago i weighed 145 hardly what i would that fat i was almost 6 months pregnant.

i know they are excited about the baby now but, i feel only because he is the first boy born into their family in 15 years. when i told them i was pregnant and asked if they were excited the response they gave me was well there is no turning back now. haha right that was so insulting to me but i guess they are trying to be nice.

i feel bad cause i hardly feel we need it. i feel its simply is a way to get us to come in for Thanksgiving which i don't mind going in if she would not try to dictate everything like she gets upset hat we want to stay in a hotel when we have to take our dogs, she wants to put them in cage in the garage when they are inside dogs and they have no extra beds for the kids. even telling me that we are not going to stay in one. ok i will stop the rant. we can afford the baby's things but it will be nice

well, my cervix is thinning out..I was 3.5cm thick at my last ultrasound, I am now 2.8cm...second fetal fibronectin test came back positive too...dont think I will make it to much longer...heck, dont even think I i will make it to December! They did let me go home but still strict bedrest and continue with weekly visits

stay put babies, we're not ready for you just yet. it's going to be quite scary when the first January snowflake does enter the world, makes you realise how soon your own could be here. I feel a bit of a panic coming on now, more things needed yet.

Glad your home with babies still tucked inside Daisy! I hope the bedrest helps and they decide to stay in until December! Keep your legs crossed, lol!

Where has my memory and brain gone?? I am seriously acting really stupid right now. I forget things, put stuff away in silly places and cant remember half of what I'm meant to do.
I even write lists and forget things!

I kind of had a baby shower with d22, I was pregnant the same time as a friend and work mate of mine, they threw her a shower and seeing as I was invited to that some people did improvised bits for me. I didn't get much (but seeing as I didnt expect to I was very pleased) but I dont think baby showers are the same in the uk as they are in america.

As for nursery, this little lady hasn't got one, well we dont even know where we will be living, but for a start she will be in with OH and I and then sharing with her sisters. I do like looking at nurseries though seeing how individual people make them, giving the room personality and things.
I saw one (Martha Stewart inspired :blush: ) and it had all pink bunting and cute things, it was totally OTT girly but it was beautiful. Be lovely being a princess in that room. (bet that child would turn out to be a football loving tom-boy lol)

was happy to hear my twins were about 2.11 and 2.14oz..so, very close to 3 lbs! bigger they are the better! :)

thats good news daisy! just keep eating and they will put on weight!

nit sure what the difference between the uk and us and baby showers are but there seems to be quite a few differences in the countries just from what i have read
glad to see you home daisy, they must not be to afraid for their health if they sent you home.
thanks for responding to y post 5.:winkwink:

Ladies I'm sorry I know I'm being a real stress head, but is anyone else have this?

Baby seems to have days where it's on the go all the time and then I can just get little nudges for a few days and some days not much at all??? I don't want to be a stress head on the phone to midwife constantly it just really worries me when it slows up

i have had that for 2 days i feel him but not like the days to pas where he has been real active. i have seen others post the same concerns otherwise i prolly would have called the dr by now

Cheers Hun, I hate it it makes me worry so much when it goes quiet xxx

how many weeks are you Lintu. mine still does that all the time. I think she's just about started moving every day maybe 5 or 6 times over the weekend. who knows, she might change her routine again tomorrow. I have got a doppler though and have a listen if I get too stresed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->