January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

5- do they think maybe the due date is slightly off since it did take you so long to show and have movement

5 - I'm less traumatised now thanks!!

Chobette - my estimed weight at 28wks from The scan was 1.13kg... Not sure what that is in proper money!

How is everyone this evening?

congratulations on your twins daisy :) i cant believe you've had them, im very pleased theyre doing well, and your oK given the fact youve had a c section youve done really well pumping!! how exciting, all your hard fantastic work starts now that youve got 3! hopefully it wont be too long before they are home with you xxx

I can't wait to get home on my computer and post pics! Yes, we were so happy with 3 & 3.6 lbs babies! They r still on ventilaters and day 2 of antibiotics for pnemonia..otherwise they look very stable! Boy still hates to be touched but they said with his gestation they arnt surprised. I did get to hold Emily yesterday and it felt so wonderful. I also got to kiss Nathan's head. This momma really needed it. I broke down with their doctor and she was so understanding...she was such an angel...they all are in this NICU! Doctors did say I obviously went into labor because of an infection, nothing I did..they knew they were healthier on the outside.

Thanks guys..trying not to worry too much.

Had my going away/baby shower party from the gals at work today. Surprisingly I did not cry..I think because I am moving onto the next stage of my life. Will be going for some bloodwork Friday and hopefully they don't find anything. Since mom and I had a huge argument Saturday, we finally just talked tonight and I told her what's been going on with baby/health. She is freaking out, and diagnosing me being anemic. Told me, we're not doctors that's why I'll be doing the bloodwork.

Congrats daisy! How exciting and so impressed with the breastfeeding. Keep it up!

Lm: my bellybutton has been pushing out more and more, but not exactly an outtie yet. My husband doesn't mind either way.

Just wanted to say I put on only 1/2lb since last month!! I can not believe it. Probably a good thing because I had gained quote a bit since the beginning. Not exactly sure how much total but I probably a good 15lbs.

Emily is now on ventilater, which I hate she needs help, but she is so much more relaxed looking.

Congratulations Daisy! Hope your babies are thriving, you must be so relieved it's all over in a way! I'm nervous cause i'm hoping to have a c-section due to the vulvadynia but so scared of any kind of surgery it's so frightening. I've never had any surgery before so i don't know what to expect!

LM - My belly button has gone from being a very deep (almost bottomless!) hole to being level now, so think it will def be popping out before long. Feel's soooooo weird. I quite like it cause it makes me feel v pregnant but OH thinks it's well weird.

MM - hope you're okay hun?

Happy birthday mommy2be!

I finally survived parents evening and it's now the half term hols so I have a week to try and get some rest before the last 7 week slog! I have a serious spot break out all over my chin because i'm so run down. They are HUGE! I only ever get the odd one spot now and again, so this is making me feel really crap and ugly! They're so big I can't even cover them up really... my mum says she was the same when she was pregnant. Figures!

Has anyone had a planned c-section that could describe the process and what it feels like? The midwife said about still being able to feel touch but not pain? I find it such a hard concept to get my head around and I have hospital appt on Tue to discuss birth plan, which i'm hoping they will say I can have a c - section but would really like to be able to have some idea what I'm putting myself through! Thanks

K477 - Ah ok, that's about 2.5lbs

Daisy - I am glad she looks more relaxed on a ventilator and I can't imagine how hard it is seeing her like that, but know she is in good hands. xx Why doesn't Nathan liked to be touched at that gestation?

kezz -- good luck at your appointment, hopefully you get all the answers you are looking from them.

All is well here, but getting tired of my OBGYN doctors, not sure how the offices work where you are all from, but in my office, we have 5 doctors. I have to see all doctors since each one could be responsible for my delivery. Well, 4 out of the 5 doctors I do not trust or do not like. The first doctor neglected to tell me I was Rh- and thank goodness I didn't have a bleed. He also told me I had a low-lying uterus...when in fact I had complete placenta previa :dohh: The sad thing is, he was one of the better ones. This last one I saw me for 10 minutes and pretty much told me that I would need TWO more ultrasounds before they would schedule a c-section, despite being told that I would have my last one at 29 weeks and if it showed complete previa, we could go ahead and schedule it based on those results. I have to drive 40 minutes to get my scans....and she didn't even look at my file :dohh:

I really hope you ladies are getting better care then I am. I see the 5th doctor at 28 weeks on Nov 4th and really crossing my fingers on this one. xx

They say pre term babies don't like to be touched because their nerves r so close to skin and it's so intense for them.

They say pre term babies don't like to be touched because their nerves r so close to skin and it's so intense for them.

Oh ok, that makes sense, thanks for the information. Hope he grows fast so you can snuggle him. xx

Hi
Katie I am. I have a little boy and am pregnant with a boy. I love my life!!

Best wishes for Alex, Katie, Xavier and bub :thumbup:

congrats longlove- their is certainly a fair sare of boys being born in jan. daisy we are praying for you
kezz i have been really ill i am tired of feeling really ran down. i am sure that your doctors will handle your delivery the best they can by you. it seems your docs seem to be atleast listening to you lately.
5- i haven't heard from you in a bit. are you OK

Hi evwwryone and welcome and congrats newbies!

Daisy I was talking to my friend last night and her sister had a baby born in July at 26 weeks weighing exactly 2lbs and she is now 4 and a half pounds and allowed home next week! I hope little Emily and Nathan are going from strength to strength and am keeping you all in my thoughts!

I finally got to tesco and they had the nappies in stock that were on deal so I got 220 nappies for £5!! BARGAIN!!

Im sorry if its a bit personal but does anyone else have quite a bit of clear discharge when they wipe? I wish I'd paid more attention to things like this in my first pregnancy, I cant remember whats normal or not!!

Any other UK ladies watching X Factor? What do you think?

Evening all!

Kezz - happy half term!
Mm- hope you're feeling better soon... Have you spoken to someone about how you're feeling? X
Lm - yes... Mines been going from clear to lots of creamy discharge... I can't remember if it's normal either... I think it is, as when I mentioned it at hosp when I had the bleed the doc wasn't worried.
Daisy- how are the twins? Xx

I havent been up to much... Started the Christmas cakes... not a lot else! :hugs: to allx

emily & nathan. both doing ok today. both stable. nathan even got some milk in his belly today. excited to see how he did with it:)

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 15
How cute are they!! Glad to hear he's enjoying his milk! Xx

I forgot to say Hi Katie earlier! Hi! :wave: congrats on the blue bump

Soooo cute Daisy! Thank you so much for sharing. Hope you are doing well too? Xxx

Aww congrats Daisy!!! They are gorgeous. I can't believe we have babies here already ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->