January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Thanks everyone. Yes MM he feels great!

I have to go and have my 28 weeks bloods done as MW couldnt get a vein!

These last 12 weeks are going to be torture! If I could fast forward them I would, Im so ready to have a baby instead of a bump!!!

Good luck with the viewing 5!

I am quite happy with my 11 weeks to go personally. i was soooo impatient when i was pregnant with jamie but this time the prospect of having 2 children to look after full time is very nerve wracking! i dont know how i am going to cope.

right now i am hoping and praying that our appointment with the council (in 2 hours!) goes well and they offer us lots of help so we can get our own place in the next month. i am desperate to have our own place when baby gets here now, i want to start nesting and setting up her things but i cant do that until we know whats happening. mother in law doesnt actually want us to leave she said this morning, she likes having us here but she doesnt realise how much she and the dogs make my life harder! wish me luck guys. will let you know how it went later on.

Good luck 21, I really hope you find somewhere before she is born!!

I have to go to the council next week when OH starts to sort out rent etc. We will be paying about £150 rent a week, thats going to hurt handing that over! Im sure thats probably enough for a mortgage if we had the deposit.

I walked up to the drs with Annie in the pushchair by the time I got there I actually felt like I could have fainted

i am with you LM i am ready. i dont really like being pregnant and i really dont li months of my body. i guess its becuz i have done it 5 times hat its old newske gaining weight but, i do love my children and to have them well that means sacrificing

oh anyone else feel really stupid during love making i can hardly find a position that doesn't make me feel like a beached whale. DH asked me to wear something sexy the other night and i said like what i cant even fit into my sweats anymore. i was on top the other night and ever time i moved i looked down and thought oh my gosh. an O is just out as long as i feel like this cause the entire time i am thinking eww. he says i am sexy but good grief it has to be to be nice.

21 - Good luck with council appointment! Hope they offer u everything ur hoping for!

LM - I asked him that and he laughed... kind of came away thinking 'no, seriously... what happens if i go into labour at 35 weeks?' so all in all... I dunno! I guess we'd have to see what happens. If I refuse to be examined they maybe wouldn't have a choice! lol. All a bit scary really!

MM - OH and I have only had sex (or nearest thing to sex that we manage!) about 5 times since I found out I was pregnant. Up to 20 weeks the nausea was just constant and I was sleeping most evenings to pass the time as I felt so terrible. Between 20 wks and 25 wks I felt much better and more attractive so we did it a few times, but since then i'm just so uncomfortable and when i get home from work i'm so knackered im in bed asleep by 8pm, so we haven't done anything for about 2 weeks now. He's not really bothered, but he does try now and again and I tell him to sod off. Luckily he's very nice about it and just laughs! lol.

Good luck 21, let us know how it goes and hope everything turns in your favor.

mmcheek - we haven't done much in the past few weeks in term of sex, my doctor told me pelvic rest. But the couple times we did it was VERY awkward for me in terms of comfort and don't think we will be doing much of anything for the next 13 weeks until he's here.

LM - I also think the next 13 weeks will be torture. I won't miss being pregnant, and I want to say I will too!! I am just so ready to get back to somewhat normalcy in terms of my body. I'm just hoping my hips will stop hurting enough to sleep, hoping no more heartburn, and no more getting up at 3-4am to pee, but to feed and change my handsome boy. I really hope if we decide to have another child my pregnancy goes smoother than this time. I'm 27 weeks and my hyperemesis still thinks it needs to make a daily appearance :dohh:

i am very sexual and crave being with my hubby almost all the time. i cant imagin not wanting to be with him all the time but i really feel like a cow. i wish the room would get darker or something.

i am really getting tired of being kicked the crap out of in my vagina it hurt i really wish he would simply turn

I feel your pain ladies, I wanted my :bfp: sooo badly and I feel really guilty for wishing it away, I never thought i would but Im ready to feel like me again, to actually want to DTD, to be able to reach my toes, to not have heartburn all the time and not feel frumpy in clothes.

Luckily my DH has been fab, Im so not interested in DTD and havent been for ages, weve attempted a couple of times but the pressure just makes it very uncomfy so DH always stops cos he thinks he's hurting me :hugs: I'v never had the increase sex drive or the glow that everyone bangs on about just very ready to get back to normal.

Sorry ladies rant over.

On a better note went to see Dolphin Tail today, Im soooo blaiming the hormones for my emotional outbursts :rofl:

Kristel - I don't tell my Mum everything either - she worries too much!

Chobette - sounds familiar!

Hope apt went well 21!

Lintu - had that tight feeling across bump with DS - then it got ITCHY as the skin stretched. Keep slapping on your oil! I've been using bio-oil this pregnancy & my skin doesn't feel too uncomfortable

Hope viewing went well 5!

Hope everyone else is good xx

i know how you feel about wanting that positive and i still want the positive to turn into my DS and that's what this is all about however; it just feels like i have given my body totally up. i spent a good part of the day having a 3 lb baby kick as hard as possible my vagina, i am so tired all the time, and the frumpy clothes right. i have cute maternity clothes but they are dressy and who wants to dress p all the time. i wear my husbands clothes around the house and i am sooo big. i know others are bigger than i but i also know what i usually look like and i am so far from that. i wish i felt cute but i keep thinking how does my husband stand to look at me. he will stare at me out of pure love and i get all embarrassed cause i am so big

oh i forgot to mention the other night during our martial private time my husband was playing with my nipples and i leaked all over him then while we were well you know the baby started kicking. he jumped up real fast and said holy crap we cant both be in there. he was afraid he was hurting one of us but i have never seen eyes get so wide.he later told me that's so not natural

i know how you feel about wanting that positive and i still want the positive to turn into my DS and that's what this is all about however; it just feels like i have given my body totally up. i spent a good part of the day having a 3 lb baby kick as hard as possible my vagina, i am so tired all the time, and the frumpy clothes right. i have cute maternity clothes but they are dressy and who wants to dress p all the time. i wear my husbands clothes around the house and i am sooo big. i know others are bigger than i but i also know what i usually look like and i am so far from that. i wish i felt cute but i keep thinking how does my husband stand to look at me. he will stare at me out of pure love and i get all embarrassed cause i am so big

Yep thats totally how i feel, i have nice stuff but i want to keep that for when i do go out and need to get dressed up, so that i feel dressed up and not just in an outfit i use every other day!

thats another thing that puts me off DTD, baby kicks/wriggles and moves so much it puts me off, feels like they are in the room too :shrug:

Well I have to say..almost a month without DTD I can't wait to get home on Friday night. I have a sexy maternity outfit that boughy for my 2nd maternity photoshoot. I don't think we will be able to contain ourselves once hubby picks me up from the airport..we may just have to pull over somewhere lol jk but really it will be a night of non-stop sex ahahaha can't wait!

I like the openness to talk about sex here, seeing as we all at the same stage.
We still dtd and help each other out if I'm feeling uncomfortable.
I dont like feeling bigger than normal, none of my sexy lingerie fits so I cant even hide anything but OH says he loves my new curves and my boobs!! Luckily I've not leaked to have the joys of that one with him, no doubt the day will come and then I'll laugh because I've been warning him that baby Melody wont like him doing it!
I think even if you can manage full intercourse there isnt anything wrong with helping OH out with a "helping hand" or something else. I wouldn't like OH to feel I didnt find him attractive and a turn on just because I'd had a bad day and couldn't manage full sex.
Its fun finding different positions too, although some have been disasters lol
____

Hope the council were helpful 21

Viewing was ok, they didnt leave me with the feeling that they were that interested though :( But good news another viewing today at 1pm so maybe this will give me better vibes. I just wish when people gave feedback they were really honest with what they didnt like, its not personal if they dont like something it could be something we could fix and get right for the next people.
What is strange is that this is a 3 bed and so far we've only had couples without children. Yesterdays were first time buyers too. Wish I could have afforded a place like this when I was a FTB.

Dont forget clocks go back on Sunday (to those who that applies to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->