January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

It started with a period type cramp that's got very intense and a few tightnings in my stomach. I feel very sick and have an awful headache. I also had a lot of brown tinged mucus and generally feel ill. So they asked me to come on in.

well don't panick they can stop your labor if that is what it is. i had a lot of discharge like that when i was regnant and young. i still made it to 35 weeks just spent a lot of time in the hospital and being monitored.

That's really re-assuring to hear. About 25 minutes from the hospital now

no that's all that normal but what is erratic i mean it can go from 160 to 135 ish and that pretty normal but i really would love to hear ow your doing

His was ranging from 115-155. She think I may have a cervix problem. Like where the cervix is made up of two bits and the inner bit is sticking out. Something kinda like that and she thinks I bled from that. Bp is back to being low though 106/54. He was kicking the monitor in protest though! Xx

the 115 was really low. does she think you will be oka are you released or still there and kicking in protest is a good thing.

Been let go aslong as I call them if anything happens or if I don't feel him or just feel crap. We were litsening to him on the minitor and it would drop really slow and then get quicker and quicker and quicker and then drop again. At least I know he's okay though and no signs of him coming just yet! Xx

Just reading back through my notes... Has anybody mesured 4 weeks ahead on fundal height?

My baby boy smiling in his sleep! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 328278_10150439109524783_501234782_10444443_457874597_o.jpg
    328278_10150439109524783_501234782_10444443_457874597_o.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
17 - I am measuring around 6cm ahead... don't worry about that - it doesn't really mean anything - I had a scan to check and LO is a little below average in terms of size. They use FH to measure growth rather than size - although it can give a prediction. How did you get on at hospital?? xx

Daisy - That must have been a lovely evening! THey are looking so good!

21 - That sucks - but at least you know where you stand!

Kezz - 2 weeks before is plenty of time for them to organise a section... but you can always ask.

mm - Hugs re: heart burn - mine is just starting!

I am really struggling to eat full portions of food - it hurts so much!!

How is everyone today?xx

chobette- my back has been a major issue since August. No amount of massage therapy is helping and we still got some to go.

kezz - hope everything turns out the way that you want in in regards to the c-section. Sounds like you have figured out a plan that best for you and baby - just hope it all works out!

maz - baby moves around so much for me too. It's just an amazing thing and I love to watch my belly move around :) I'm having trouble getting to sleep even laying on my side so I lay upright for a bit and fall asleep. Eventually I end up laying down though

mm - so sorry to hear bout the heartburn. Hope it eases up on ya

lm - sounds like baby is making it's way down ;)

17 - thinking bout ya. Hope all is well

tilly - saying hi to my due date buddy!!

daisy - beautiful smile on your baby boy

k477uk - why is hurting to eat full portions? Is it because you feel so full??

I'm up early this morning at 5am and am surprised I even got some sleep. Today is my BIG day. Moving back home across the country after 5 years. It's going to be an emotional day for sure. Mixed emotions about leaving my work which has been my family for the last 5 years. Moving into a new home, getting settled, being around our families again, unsure about money..

Ok anyone else been craving ice?? I just read a post on 3rd trimester about ice and iron levels being low. I had no idea whatsoever there is a correlation between the two. I couldn't understand why I was craving ice, but since finding out the other night my iron is low and seeing a post bout it in 3rd tri I am just in shock. I just thought I was craving ice. So I gotta really bump up my iron levels they must be so bad. It's not good to go into labour with really low iron levels apparently.

I'm excited going to be seeing nursery tonight once I get home from airport. They've painted, set up crib, chair and dresser. Going to be so fun to decorate it. I'll take pics on the progress

k477uk - why is hurting to eat full portions? Is it because you feel so full??

Yes.. I think so - my uterus feels quite high - even if LO isn't there too! but I think it has shrunk my stomach... but I am starving at the same time!!

Goodluck with the move! Enjoy the new nursery!! :kiss:

i have been feeling really full lately, i eat and its very small portions. i do not really get hunger pains either i can barely finish dinner. my husband says well who looks like the cow now i just ate my 7 month pregnant wife under the table. that's his way of telling me he doesn't think i am big

I'm eating just as much food but then im in so much pain cause I can't breathe! lol. Eyes too big for my stomach clearly!

I haven't had my uterus measured yet. But when I was at hospital for the 28 wks I noticed he'd wrote '28cm' on my book - but he hadn't actually measured anything! How rude!

Going out for my tea tonight. Only to the pub but I wanna look nice but feel like poo. Feel refreshed from catching up on sleep, but face is still covered in spots and even the ones that have healed have left marks. My skin is just totally not mine at all at the minute!

Daisy - what a beautiful smile :)

okay i am really done with being pregnant my freaking body hurts so bad and my feet are throbbing and my head is killing me

17mummy - that's good to hear. I've heard measuring 4cm is fine, it could be extra fluid, and really doesn't mean much. I am measuring ahead, but my dates are off.

Daisy- OMG that is a great picture. He's looking so good!

k477 - It hurts to eat full portions, well... I can only eat a 1/3rd portion at a time. I still think he's head's up and his favorite place to rest is right near my ribs and gets quite uncomfortable when I am full.

Kristel - Hope the move goes slowly and I am sure it'll all work out. xx
I have been craving ice A LOT... I should ask my doctor about that on Friday, I haven't been taking iron supplements, but maybe I should start again. I would think they would of mentioned it to me, but maybe it's not something they automatically test or monitor. Thanks for the information.

xx Hope everyone is doing well.

morning ladies, sorry just having to read and run this morning, really busy day, im doing a surprise Halloween theme party for DH tonight, so busy, busy,busy.

I'm getting really full also but it doesnt stop the hunger just found that i have to nibble through the day more and not have as big a meal fo0r tea xx

Im also measuring couple of weeks aahead, MW said should even out, baba is bang on :shrug:

Had my 28 week app yesterday, baby still breech i fekt its head :hugs: all very exciting

HB down a little but then the time before it had had a very active day, yesterday was quieter round 148bpm.

anyone know anything bout BP ?? mine seems to going down?? its 105/65

i never had a big appetite with twins. i got full so fast! i could eat all day as long as it was small. not pooing didnt help either.

kezz- i cant believe you dont get your fundal height checked. thats crazy

go to hold both twins last night! pure Heaven!

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe