January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Right now its hard enough just to turn over in bed! Let along get frisky! Lol. And yes I must say - baby moving and kicking is very offputting. Feels like he's protesting and snaps me out the mood pretty quick!

MM I didnt feel to bad about how I looked until I realised I put on 22lbs and found out how much I weighed. People keep saying I look like Ive lost weight in my face etc and OH says I look fine, but in my head I know theres an extra 22lbs sticking to me somewhere!!

DTD seems to set me off with Braxton Hicks.

How did your appointment go 21?

Although I said I want the next 12 weeks to go really fast I know I will miss the fact that at the moment the baby is all mine and in 12 weeks I have to share it with everyone!

thanks for asking guys! well the guy put us on the system and was reall nice and helpful, he says they might be able to help with deposit and first months rent. but at the end of the appointment we went to see the housing benefit people and they calculated that we would only get £4 a week help!!! so we went home and looked through our finances to see what we could afford. when we first worked it out we thought we couldnt even afford a £500 a month place on his wages so we have had to cut down on things that we pay for like getting rid of sky and lowering our phone bills. other half is going to have to make sure he gets 40 hours of work a week as well. this way we can afford our own place but we are going to have literally no money spare what so ever. but i want our own place so badly that i think we are going to do it anyway. i wish the council could have been more help but if housing benefit says no then we get practically no help.....theres not much they can do about it.

hubby and i got to kangaroo our twins last night!

Attachments

• 323454_10150437820439783_501234782_10436853_633062376_o.jpg
    323454_10150437820439783_501234782_10436853_633062376_o.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 16
  • 332440_10150437757114783_501234782_10436391_1499947224_o.jpg
    332440_10150437757114783_501234782_10436391_1499947224_o.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 339692_10150437764829783_501234782_10436416_1174586278_o.jpg
    339692_10150437764829783_501234782_10436416_1174586278_o.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
oh wow, that must of been so great to hold them for the 1st time! congrats again daisy :) do they know how long it will be until you get to take them home?

Aw your whole family looks amazing Daisy! So happy for you :)

woke up in the middle of the night with a huge leg cramp owww hate that. I've also noticed that I can't go to sleep laying right down even on my side. I have to sleep somewhat upright for a bit and then dwindle down. It's like I can't breathe :(

oh look at you daisy, your are absolutely beautiful definitely do not look like you just gave birth at all

5- i am so with you, i have never said no to my hubby i may have compromised a little with some favors. he is the most desirable man in the world to me and i have never been so in love. i still just enjoy laying in his arms and kissing his amazing lips. i love giving him favors and seeing the look of love i can bring to him. i know how much he loves me i just never want to be a disappointment to him, even though he swears that will never happen. i just don't want to take him for guaranteed no matter what. i guess i am a little old fashion that way

:cloud9: Aww daisy, those are precious photos :cloud9:

MM- I'm quite a old fashioned girl in that respect too. Nothing I wouldn't do for him when he stands by me and takes me and my baggage on. He is a star thats for sure.

So precious Daisy, I am glad you got to hold both of them. They are looking good and hoping for a quick recovery for both of them. Thinking good thoughts your way xx

mm - same here, I feel that way as well.

I also have cramps, but been getting them in the muscles of my back. Painful as all get out. Poor husband tries to rub them out, but does no good.

Agh! Okay so I told you about hospital on Tuesday and how they said they would see me at 36 weeks to decide if i want a c-section and book it. And how 36 weeks fell in Christmas holidays. Well I presumed they'd give me the appointment before Christmas, but got the letter today saying January 3rd! Now I dunno what to do.... seen as that's only about 2 weeks before my due date. Do I ring them and beg to be fitted in before Christmas? Is 2 weeks before due date long enough to get me booked in for a c-section? If they do it at 39 weeks then that only gives them a week between the appointment and the supposed c-section? Agh! Nightmare!

Hi Ladies. Havent posted in a while.

Kezz: I would mention that to your midwife next app. You will need to see Mw at 28 if not already - MW or GP at 31wks. and MW at 34wk so plenty of time to get you back into clinic.
In answer, a week is plenty of time to get you in for a section but there is a small chance that you could go into labour before so if i were you i would push for a clinic date before!

Daisy: your twins are gorgeous! WHat good sizes there were. pics are lovely. Hope they keep growing big and strong so they can come home soon. fx'd by xmas if not sooner

As for DTD... im too embarrased to even tell you ladies the last time i even attempted it let alone felt like it :blush: thankfully DH is very understanding in that dept although desperate now! lol. I really want to but i just feel zero urge and then the thought of baby dancing around just groses me out! lol. Plus i know i have a ectropian on my cx and DTD could cause bleed and i dont think i can be doing with the stress if it does!

Baby is moving around sooo much now! i love the bump although starting to worry its not that small in there, i look like a elephant! lol. ALthogh i dont look like i have put on weight anywehre else i have already put on 8kg! :shock:
Just keep slapping on the cream to avoid my skin stretching beyond reach! it feel so tight after dinner! gettting really heavy!!
Sleeping is a problem even on my side, i just find the weight of the bump pulls on my back so bad. :-( having said that, that is nothing compared to the acid indigestion!! :wow: i cant be doing with that!! Industrial strength antacid does not work! :cry:

Anyways sorry if i missed anyone/thing hard to catch up, sometimes thread is slow otherdays you lot have a lot to say! lol.

Take care x

holy crud the heart burn is like torture, it made me cry last night and now when i am driving i recline my seat a little so my ribs have relief. oh and gas:haha: just hope that doesn't blow during and exam or :sex: i would die.
kezz- what the heck how an they tell you that then do something different. i would sooo call a.s.a.p

Do u know maz u sound just like me! All the same complaints. Haha$ tonight after my tea I'm so tight and huge I can hardly breathe. Iv come to bed so I can bend my knees up to get some relief! And the hb is just awful and every day.

I will ring the hospital tomorrow to explain why the doc wants to see me at 36 weeks and see if they can get me in before xmas. I don't want to be worrying would rather just have everything sorted, preferably before xmas day or I won't enjoy myself as muich!

OMG I'm having so many pains down below tonight! No Braxton Hicks or anything but I feel like baby is corkscrewing its head deeper into my vagina if that makes sense... it hurts!

LM- i get what your saying my baby i dont think has made its way there with his head he still kicking mine vagina

kezz - I would try to get in sooner and hope they hear you out when you call them. Crazy how quickly the time is coming!

Maz -- Definitely sympathize with you. So sick of this heartburn!

Don't think my LO is head down yet, still feeling consistent kicks low down, but occasionally will feel a rolling down there, probably him getting comfortable, and makes me feel like I am going to pee my pants :haha:

It started with a period type cramp that's got very intense and a few tightnings in my stomach. I feel very sick and have an awful headache. I also had a lot of brown tinged mucus and generally feel ill. So they asked me to come on in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->