January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Daisy such lovely pics, so glad they are both doing so well!!

Ive been reading a lot about people in third tri saying their babies are hurting their ribs and such, mine hasnt moved much above belly button and seems like it will never reach my ribs!

It seems to be having a quiet day not too many kicks this morning.

Hope you have a great party lintu!

Lm- baby must be snuggle low:) I bet it wont be long, baby will find all that extra room room and be stretching all out:) Do you remember at what point Annie reached your ribs?

LM - Isaac never really reached past my belly button - and certainly wasn't as uncomfortable as this one!!

MM - :hugs: Hope you're feeling better soon

Lintu - Boo for breech - but yay for head!!

I too am eating smaller portions, but get hungry quickly so have to repeat a meal after about an hour!

How is everyone doing? Snow came early here, and it was nice to wake up to it. It's supposed to stop pretty shortly though, which is good since I would like a reprieve for the next couple weeks. Busy two weeks ahead of us. We have our 28 week appointment this Friday, supposed to get my rhogam shot and will try to get answers from the doctor about the next step. Then the following Thursday, we have our ultrasound to check the location of the placenta, my guess is it's still implanted over the cervix. IF that's the case, I really want to get answers about when he would possibly make his arrival via c-section, but we will see. Then that Saturday we will have our baby shower. So far we have about 13 people coming, so not many, but it will be a nice get-together, some of the ladies I haven't seen since May or so.
My son LOVES to snuggle in my ribs, actually can feel the pressure from him there right now. I had a late dinner last night, 11pm, woke up famished around 8 this morning. Got to love being pregnant.

xx

Ooohh I love the snow, hope we get some decent snow again this yr xxx

LM, iv had it a couple of times up in my ribs must have been the odd occasion that it wasn't breech!! I still get all my movement down low god knows how it's lay cos I get nudges more than kicks! Do get the odd sensation of movement up top, must be the bead bobbing around, lol

Party was fab, good nigt had by all, my back gave in bout 6:30, I'd been on my feet all day doing, sat down around 6, went to get up at 6:30 and I couldn't stand :( bloody trapped nerve :( agony then all night, once I'm up and moving it eases off still bad now! Oh well all worth while xxx

Chobette - Hope you do get the answers you want!

Lintu - Glad you had fun!

I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow.... :cry: I have had a lovely time with my DS... that and I am knackered!! Oh well!

Oh, I really dont feel right today. I had some really sharp stabbing pains in my vagina that made me cry out yesterday afternoon and belly feels quite tight too and it felt the same before bed last night! LO isnt moving very much in the day either only at night when Im lied in bed.

I feel like all I do is worry at the moment. Sorry for whinging I know you all feel crappy too!

My tummy is so tight at the minute that if I stand up it seems to all pull and I cant stay stood up for very long, but then I sit down and my ribs and back start to kill. And if I lay on my side, I get pains in my hips and thighs... so all in all... I feel as shit as everyone else! :( Come on 10 weeks - let's get this little man out!!

Oh, I really dont feel right today. I had some really sharp stabbing pains in my vagina that made me cry out yesterday afternoon and belly feels quite tight too and it felt the same before bed last night! LO isnt moving very much in the day either only at night when Im lied in bed.

I feel like all I do is worry at the moment. Sorry for whinging I know you all feel crappy too!

Oh hun... :hugs: :hugs: Sounds like LO is growing and moving in areas that hurt lots! If it continues do give your MW a ring.. just to be on safe side :hugs: :hugs:

went to labor and delivery LO was not moving much in quite a while and of course as soon as they hoked me up the started kicking away. i have some problems with my blood work seems i am borderline gestation diabetes so, i have to re due the test and my tyroid is acting up so i am getting re evaluated and i am contracting pretty regular may have to do with the hormone imbalance i have but baby is measuring big so, that all looks great

Hope you feel better soon MM and you get good GD results, glad to hear little one is ok though.

Feel a bit better now, had a bath and a rest and now my belly doesnt seem so tight.

So annoyed with OH he went to buy dog food ealier with his bro and I asked him to pick me up some milk and he left the milk in his bros car and has now fallen asleep on the sofa leaving me sat here like a lemon! I dont know why I bother doing anything around here sometimes because it like noone puts in the same amount of effort or appreciate it!

hope your both feeling better soon LM & MM :hugs:

My 28 week bump, time for new PJ's me thinx :blush:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/phone203.jpg

My back is much better after last night, been for a walk with the dog today and managed some shopping, Mum gaveme cardies that she's knitted with matching hats, booties and mits, bless they are super cute :hugs:

Gutted its back to work tomorrow, its an awfull atmosphere at the moment since we went in to administration :( oh well only 60 days left in work :)

Thats a nice bump!! Have fun at work... I'm not looking forward to going back.. but not for the same reasons! But I have 8 weeks left!

yeah thats about the same as me huni, so very tempted to finish earlier tho

I am... But I'd lose out on 2 weeks of pay :( . So def won't go off a week early.. And 2 weeks would cost me so much! I think I'm going to have to throw some sickies!!

I went to Zumba tonight - like I normally do.. But I'm really awake now! Although Zumba took it out of me!

I could not be going to be going to Zumba K!! You are doing better than me.

My body is a bit confused... I have the pelvis and bladder consitiution of a 90 year old year woman and the spotty face of a 15 year old!

My body is a bit confused... I have the pelvis and bladder consitiution of a 90 year old year woman and the spotty face of a 15 year old!

I love it!!!! That will keep me going today!!! Thanks! Xx

Hi ladies can I please join you :flower:

I've been away from bnb for a couple of month as I found myself on here all the time!

Anyway I'm 27wks+6 and so happy to be in last tri :happydance: Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our experiences from here on to d day! x

Hi ladies can I please join you :flower:

I've been away from bnb for a couple of month as I found myself on here all the time!

Anyway I'm 27wks+6 and so happy to be in last tri :happydance: Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our experiences from here on to d day! x

I'm 27+6 today to :D :happydance: do you know what your having? :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->