January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Hi :) just an update. Went into premature labour on monday and just got out the hospital. They managed to stop the contractions and gave lO some steriods for his lungs. He just needs to keep cooking! Hope eveyone is well xxxx

:hi: g1zm0h

:hugs: 17mummytobee, Hang on in there baby

Anyone getting very painfull kicks/movement from LO ?? My tummy aches sooooo much some days and some of the movements actually make me yelp

:hi: g1zm0h

:hugs: 17mummytobee, Hang on in there baby

Anyone getting very painfull kicks/movement from LO ?? My tummy aches sooooo much some days and some of the movements actually make me yelp

Thankyou :flower: xx

17mummy - saw your post, please take it easy. LO stay in there!!

Lintu - I don't get strong kicks, but strong punches (he is breech). He likes to nestle near my right rib cage and roll himself around and can feel him stretching right there. When he does kick it can be painful down there. xx

How's everyone doing? I woke up from my nap with tightening which lasted for about an hour, happening every 5 minutes or so. I am thinking they were BH's and aren't that noticeable now, so let's hope it has stopped for good. xx
On a good note, we have our ultrasound Thursday and baby shower on Saturday. We will only have about 10 people in attendance, but I think it will still be nice. xx

Lintu I dont get painful movements, but sometimes when LO is shifting its body around, it can make me feel quite queasy, like having butterflies when your nervous.

Am thinking of making a MW/docs appointment as I think I my depression might be coming back and Im really worried about it progressing into postnal depression once the baby is born.

17mummy - fingers x'd for you hope you can keep baby in a bit longer.

Good luck for scan Chobetter and hope your baby shower goes well.

17mummytobe - LO stay tight in there! i hope your keeping well, just relax xx

How is everyone? i cant believe how far we have all come! it seems crazy. i also get painful rolls but i love them because it keeps me reassured :haha: it makes me easier knowing all youse are getting the same feelings etc

xx

my baby is breech also and i get painful blow to the vaginal area and a few days ago i peed on my self. i have to go in for a breathing analysis in two Mondays from now my asthma is full blow now i am wheezing all the time and my normal 02 level is 100% but now its 70% which isn't horrible for some but for me i have always been athletic which has help but this is a significant change and not great for baby if i cant breathe well.

:wohoo: ladies, after getting all emotional last night about how painfull my little sprouts movements were, I think it may have moved!! Im getting kicks in all new places this evening, which is fab cos my right side is still super sore from yesterday/today but tonight they are all high up on the left, please let this mean sprout has turned or in the process of doing so, pls pls pls pls

Daisy - aww nathan and emily are gorgeous! im really pleased they are doing so well, good on you going back to work so soon! i think it will keep you busy until you take mat leave when the babies come out :D i bet you cant wait! how long will you be having off on maternity? xx

mmcheek - :flower: i hope your baby turns for you hun! we have our 31-32 week scan tomorrow to see if our baby is still breech. i dont mind either way aslong as baby and i are healthy. :) good luck.. yeh baby kicks me in the floof quite often, and ive been dribbling too oops! xx

welcome glz xx

AFM - baby is quite active this morning! im so looking forward to going away this weekend! spend some quality time with dh i cant wait!.. and the excitement will start in the morning when we see baby again! ooo 8 1/2 weeks to go eek how exciting xx

It is the first time I have started feeling pressure up near my ribs today... It bloody hurts! I am a little conscious as I cracked a rib coming off one of my horses back in February and it can still feel tender when I press it. But she seems to only be asserting pressure on my right hand side (the cracked rib was on the left) so fingers crossed!!!

Awww, just look at Emily's little bow :oneofeach: They sure seem to be growing Daisy :cloud9:

i am swelling up like a blow fish really uncomfortable still doing exercises to spin the baby but laying off the workouts. i have to take my wedding rings off and my gym shoes dont fit. i am reduced to flip flops and ballet slippers

So cute Daisy!!

Well ladies, had my ultrasound yesterday and Connor is weighing in at a hefty 3lbs 11 ounces at 29 weeks (the 90th percentile). He has always measured a week ahead though, as my dates are probably off by a week. If he continues to gain a half a pound or so a week, he'll be about 9lbs... WOW. My placenta moved away from my cervix, after it was originally thought to be completely attached, and now may have to deliver naturally. Not sure how that will work with my pelvic being tilted and all my other problems, I can't fathom going over my due date with all that's been going on :(
Will see what the doctor says next week I guess.
Won't be on much tonight or tomorrow, finishing party favors for the baby shower that's tomorrow.

xx

my uterus is tilted and i have delivered 4 natural births and one of my kids were 9lbs11oz, youll do fine

How do you know estimated weights?

I was 6 lb 2 and my husband was 9 lb 10 :o

Contracting again :/ and feeling a lot of pressure down there and some shooting pains. Also had the runs all day. Will I make it to a honeydew do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->