January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

i thought amniotic fluid didnt have a smell??

Iv felt damp for a good few weeks but its just an increase in discharge for me :hugs:

I called the hospital had a chat with MW, she was really nice to me and said to keep wearing the pad checking it and if its damp/wet at 2pm then they'd probably be calling me in. She asked me to call back at 2pm whatever so they could keep things on file.
Felt a bit stupid calling them but I'd have only worried more if I hadn't.
I'm really hoping it is just increased discharge.

Just found this thread its great can i be added please due jan 19 team blue thank you :)

Good luck 5, let us know how you get on.

I've been having quite strong tightening pains today and feels like theres quite a bit of pressure as if baby is pushing down. I cant wait for my MW appointment monday so she can have a feel and see what this LO is doing!!

Let us know how it goes 5 and if it continues, xx

Had my 32 week check-up appointment yesterday, he was measuring at about 34 weeks, so still measuring ahead. She is sending me to do weekly stress testing as he gets bigger they are concerned he may get distressed. If there is any signs of distress at any of the tests they will think about delivering him early (again, both his head and abdomen are in the 91% percentile). Had my first stress test this morning and enjoyed listening to his heart beating away for 30 minutes. I was told I needed to be cleared from MRSA before delivering or else I go into isolation. I apparently need 3 clear tests on separate days since I contracted it before. I guess it's getting more real now that all this is happening. Less than 8 weeks left until my EDD.

How's everyone feeling?

Quick update, still damp, though not any worse. Lots of BH and period type pains, rang MW back she wants to leave me at home and to call back tomorrow with updates.
Baby is still moving well so they were pleased with that.

OMG! What a week! I said OFSTED were coming in monday and tuesday... well I worked all day Sunday, then worked from 7am till 7pm on Monday (and a bit more when i got home) and ten 7am till 4pm tue - at which time I went home because I was ready to drop! What a fiasco - glad I don't have to do that again for a few years. Then we had xmas workshop at school today so last night was cutting things out for hours when i got home, and got to work early again this morning. Had the most knackering day and then again didn't leave till 5.30pm. Kids play on Monday and was trying to find bloody costumes for them all. I swear, this last week I could have collapsed. I am about ready to start sleeping on my feet!!

Put my Christmas tree up to tonight to cheer me up. I'm suffering with heartburn and baby moving up into rib area, which sort of takes my breath away and makes my heart race. Is that normal? Also get really sharp pains like a tendon being torn suddenly that goes from tummy down into cervix area. Happens frequently on a morning and occasionally at other times. Apart from that i'm well.

Hope everyone else is ok!! xx

Kezz my mums a teacher so I kinda understand your stress and exhaustion she's ready to collapse when she gets in and she's not even pregnant so :hugs: for you!

Well ladies me and LO are doing good for once. Had some ctg monitoringlast night for some contractions ( contracting 4:10) but the doctor was pretty convinced that they weren't strong enough to do anything!
My LO has flipped back into transverse/breech as both sides of bump are moving at the same time :rofl: and then I'm getting the booting kicks very low down. Who knew he still had room to do them?! And I swear there getting harder each day! I also have a rather large lump sticking out between my right ribs that feels kinda round and hard but a bit cone shaped? Is that his head? All thsi pregnancy stuff is wacko to me :wacko:

I been in the hospital since thursday night . My water broke when i was sleeping , and they rushed me too the hospital in a amublence .
They said i will not be pregant for no longer then a week .
Little wesley will be here soon .
So far he is only 3 pounds and 17 ounces .
Im praying for the best :)

I been in the hospital since thursday night . My water broke when i was sleeping , and they rushed me too the hospital in a amublence .
They said i will not be pregant for no longer then a week .
Little wesley will be here soon .
So far he is only 3 pounds and 17 ounces .
Im praying for the best :)

Oh my gosh my thoughts are with you :hugs: they where prepared to deliver my LO at only 3lb 6oz so I'm sure the extra weight will help your LO immensly :hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

hello girlls im MM daughter jessie...
Moms in tha hospitall right now .
Her water broke thursday night .
Her sea section is sceduled on the 11th.
The baby will weight 4 pounds and have too be on steriod shots .
Hopen it comes home and doesnt have too go to the NICU
looks like its gonna be a christmas baby instead of a snowflake . :)

oh my goodness mmcheek - - Thoughts are out for your little one who seems to be on his way. Sending lots of hugs xx

Wow these snowflakes are desperate to be little xmas babies!!
MM- Hope all goes well with your section! I cant remember sorry - why are you booked for section?

17mum- Glad baby is still in doing well wonder if you will get a xmas baby too~?

Sorry i have tried to catch up but now i cant remember what i read! lol. I have been MIA a while - have been in hospital for 3days. Went in for my check up thurs all well, come home and the little monkey decided to turn transverse!! So they decided that as waters still leaking it not safe to be home. Anywasy, next day was breech so said sure go home - 10min later transverse again!! I dont know where this baby has its energy to keep swimming! lol. Am home now cuz next morning it finally back to head down! whoop whoop!! lets hope it stays there now!! I know its defo there now cuz my pelvis is killing me! :cry:
Had to get DH to help me out of bed today!! lol. :blush:

So docs have decided that they will be inducing at 36wk so i have 2wks to get everything sorted for baby and xmas!! :shock: i was not planning on that! its a nightmare tho, i hate the not knowing cuz ive also been having tightenings and tbh im not comnvinced this baby will wait for a indcution!

Rees - im soo undecided re_ baby xmas present. was a defo No but now they tell me 36wks (wk before xmas) highly likely i will be sleeping standing up xmas day with a newborn (providing good size and doesnt have to be in hospital too long) but how mean am i - im still not buying it a xmas present!! haha!! i figure it will have lots when its born and it wont know any different!

Best present will be a name if its a boy cuz right now thats the only thing we dont have!! lol.

x

Jetset - wow! Can't believe you've been riding all this time :) I hope changing doctors works out a lot better for you :hugs:

LM - :hugs: Did you manage to relax or were you doing housework with Annie out at the xmas lights? It is SO scary to think we're all due next month and some of us will be having them early and that'll be this month!

Lintu - I was measuring 3 weeks ahead at 28 weeks and again at 30 weeks! See my MW on Wednesday so I expect to still be at 3 weeks ahead, she said that my uterus is quite high though, possibly because I've had my 2 babies close together (19 months isn't close together between giving birth and getting pregnant again!)

17 - brilliant news that baby is head down :)

LM - I wish my nesting instinct happened like that, I'm still waiting for it to appear from over 2 years ago :haha: I do get mad period where I'm on my hands and knees doing the hoovering getting up every single bit but I haven't yet got round to mopping floors etc...!

5 - :hugs: sounds like it's either excess discharge or a bit of pee, I've had a pantyliner in my knickers for about 6 months now! Just in case, which was good when I literally wet myself when I was laughing at Tegs peeing in the kitchen and then slapping it and putting her hand in her mouth to declare it delicious (freaky toddler, potty training now on hold again while she gets used to her big girls bed!) :haha:

Emzy - :waves: hello! I'll add you and your blue bump to the front page :) (Our boys are taking over in here now! I think most of the yellow bumps are going to be girls!)

LM - I find that I get Jago up in my ribs and then he wriggles down and snuggles against my cervix and bladder and some times I can't walk with the stabbing pains he gives me :(

5 - :hugs: At least she's moving around still, hope she's still staying put!

Chobette - :hugs: that sounds so scary! Hopefully they've just got your dates wrong and you're not going to have a massive baby :hugs:

Kezz - :hugs: It does sound like a rather hectic week! With the pains are you moving at the same time, or are you resting? Might be baby hitting a nerve or something.

17 - your little man must have so much room to be so active! I regularly get a little bum in my ribs and then he moves down and I get kicks on both sides and wriggles, I have no idea which position he's in these days!

mm - :hugs: I hope he holds on for as long as possible hun, hoping for the best, for both you and little Wesley :hugs: Jessie - if you pop back on for your mom send her our love :hugs:

Maz - :hugs: You'll have to pop to the shop to buy your baby a teddy bear at least for xmas! Can't believe we'll be having 2 more babies before xmas, possibly 3 with 17's! I'm panicking a bit with 6 weeks to go, I can't imagine knowing it'll be 2 weeks until being started off! :hugs:

Hope everyone is well and no more babies decide to make an appearance before xmas!

5 - any updates hun?? :hugs:

Back in hospital. My pin prick tear in my sac has got bigger and I'm tickling waters now. He's hardly put on any weight since last scan so I'm getting some placenta checks and an anmnio to check lung maturity. Bit scared about the amnio to tell the truth. He's still breech his feet are acting kinda like a plug but some waters are going around them. I just hope he can stay in till at least 35 weeks.

Back in hospital. My pin prick tear in my sac has got bigger and I'm tickling waters now. He's hardly put on any weight since last scan so I'm getting some placenta checks and an anmnio to check lung maturity. Bit scared about the amnio to tell the truth. He's still breech his feet are acting kinda like a plug but some waters are going around them. I just hope he can stay in till at least 35 weeks.

MM - good luck for the 11th hun! pretty scary stuff but everything sounds like its being planned out so hoping your baby doesnt have to spend time in the scbu unit! :) xx

17 - gosh sounds like youve had nothing but an ordeal, i hope your feeling ok and im praying that baby stays in there until atleast 35weeks for you!

Just think ladies 37week and we are full term so its not too bad.. im praying for anything after 37weeks as baby will be fully built by then :D thanking god i havnt had any of these issues all youse are having, i dont envy youse but i wish youse the best of luck and ill be thinking about youse xx

Lots of scary stuff going on isnt there.
So 17 and MM hang on in there :hugs:

I've had a crap weekend. Leaking definitely not worse so its probably just a case of majorly increased discharge, though thankfully its clear and seems fine. Biggest problem right now is the vision and headache issues. Just had to lay down yesterday after lunch, shut the curtains and even had a cry! Threw up my lunch (poor OH cooks a lovely Sunday lunch) and just felt sorry for myself.
I guess I've been lucky so far with this pregnancy and lets face it a max of around 8wks now to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->