January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

hello ladies i just left my little baby in the hospital he weighs 4.5 he is so pretty he looks great and will be home in a few days his lungs was developed but he is learning how to eat and is jaundice

my water broke on fri he was born on tue by c section i dilated to 10 full centimeters but he was breech his foot appeared and they rushed me in for emergency surgery he was delivered in 10 mins

OMG another one already here. congratulations mm. x

now who's going to be the last snowflake to arrive I wonder.

That's wonderful news mm - big congrats - is he a Wesley then?!

Kristel - :hugs: I so feel for you. How does your DH feel about it? It's only a fraction of the battle if he feels the same as you! My only advice is to keep calm, don't get angry & make sure you & DH are on the same page before you say or do anything to anyone x

yes Wesley James and he is the prettiest baby i have seen in 10 years

Aw, what a blessing. Congrats mm, was wondering about you. Glad he is doing well!! xx

congrats mm! looking forward to pictures :)

my ticker says only 34 days to go now! eeek!

Congrats mm :hugs:

Kristal I feel for u Hun, the way I'm handling people is simple, I'm not telling anyone apart from mum and sister and that's only co's they are looking after my dog and understand that this is about me and my husband they will come after xx

Im having a better day today still very sore, I have a huge swollen vein appeared right on my perineum :( it's so painful I just sat and cried last night, treating it with ice and pile cream :( never known pain like it.

I'm decorating my tree today and I have to keep stopping, I'm pooped luckily DH gonna do everything else for me tomorrow, might have to get him to finish tree with me later!

Congratulations MM, hope you and baby are both well!

Congrats MM!!

I would be annoyed if anyone just dumped themselves on me during labour... Or too shortly afterwards!!

I'm still getting cramps and backache.... But nothing regular so figure there's no point ringing! Although have quite an important meeting on Monday at work.. So kinda hoping it is nothi g!!!

Hi ladies,

hospital tour was really great and now not so anxious about the admission process and where to go, etc.

33 weeks on Thursday, last night my BH's got more noticeable and period-like cramping was very intense. Thought about ringing doctor, but after a few hours they faded into a dull ache. Noticing a couple this morning, but hoping it's nothing. I noticed a few more contractions on the monitor yesterday during monitoring. Baby seemed fine at least. xx

aww wow daisy, emily is absolutely gorgeous! :) goodluck to nathan xx

mmcheek - aww congratulations :) soo small but well done! xx

hope everyones ok xx

Anybody get pale pink discharge only at night? Or after a long period of rest? Its my third night of it now :wacko:

17 -- I haven't noticed any, could it be part of your plug? Maybe you should call your MW and ask?? xx

According to scans I lost my plug already but I'm thinking maybe it grew back and I'm loosing it again or could just be cervical changes xxx

Good news! We won't be having anyone visit til 2hrs after baby is born so the three of us can bond.

Massive congratulations mm!! :happydance:
Was such a shock to read your post about your waters and I'm so so happy everything turned out good for you and your little man! :happydance: :flower: :hugs:

mmcheek -- Yay! That's awesome. How far along were you when they delivered him? That is great news. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->