January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Yay Kristel! So how did you handle it? Xx

Brilliant news mm! Xx

Just caught up with everyone's posts!

Congratulations MMcheek!! I can't believe the little monkey came so early! But well done, I can't wait to see a pic of him! Not long to go till he's home now.

I'm utterly fed up! Only one week of work left, but now I have his hurrendous pain in my bottom rib on left side and it kills when i cough or laugh!! And I have no idea what it is. It's been hurting for two days now and seems to be getting worse. Could baby have bruised a rib somehow?

Ultrasound and doc appointment on 20th Dec so should know c-section date then. Can't wait to find out!!! And to see him again on a scan, even though prob won't be able to make much out at this late stage!

Stupid woman at work peed me off the other day. She's a nosy old bitch anyway, but when I told her was having a c-section she went off on one about what a bad decision it was blah blah. Stupid interfering old witch. Tried to tell myself that she's just a stupid old cow but she really wound me up.

I've worked so hard at work that I plan to spend this week letting the kids watch DVD's and play. Buggered if i'm attempting anything else. I'm in permanent pain with my ribs and back and heartburn and totally knackered so sod it!

Really looking forward to him arriving now. Been picturing holding him and staring at him and feeding him...Christmas doesn't feel the same this year cause i'm looking forward to a couple of week after it so much more!!

Hope everyone's doing ok!! x

congrats MM!!

Tilley - I actual spoke to my mom and she was on board with my decision, and already decided herself that she wouldn't be in the room with me so I didn't have to deal with the whole fairness issue with MIL. I just basically my own decision that told hubby this is the way its gonna be and reasons why to back it up. He just agreed with me, and we told his family last night that this is how we want it.

Hi all,

it was OHs birthday yesterday and we had a curry night, I only had a Korma and a few appetisers and it drove the mad, was kicking and wriggling around for ages!!

I think my bump has dropped a little bit and I'm feeling a few more noticeable BHs.

Should get my GTT test results tomorrow or early tuesday, I'm absoulutely dreading it.

Cant believe Im 35 weeks tomorrow... Only 35 days to go!!!! Cant wait!!!

wow another congratulations in order :) well done mm, hope all is well

been told this week that i wont be able to use the new birthing unit because i am over weight, not happy bunny at all, it was that keeping me calm about the whole labour and now im having to have it on a normal delivery ward where i really didnt want to, thought as i have had sciatica for 12 weeks i would be encouraged to have a water birth but guess only skinny minis are allowed to use the new unit at my local hospital, money well spent a :nope:

thing is other than being in pain and depressed, my bp and growth etc has been perfect so me being over weight, since getting pregnant i should add, has really ruined my plans and bought me down further

might as well tell me i have to have a c sec now, least i will no when i can meet my baby :dohh:

sorry all im being a baby, i no :baby:

Making my OH a collection of all our scan pictures starting fom 9+1 and will add the las ones ( 33+6) and gunna put them all in a big frame as one of xmas pressies. Hope he likes it :)

Making my OH a collection of all our scan pictures starting fom 9+1 and will add the las ones ( 33+6) and gunna put them all in a big frame as one of xmas pressies. Hope he likes it :)

sounds great hun :) thats a lovely gift xx

thats a beautiful gift, love it :)

Any of you ladies that had the steriod shots do you still get muscular pain like weeks later? And do any you have a lump that kinda developed around the site where you got the shots?

Any of you ladies that had the steriod shots do you still get muscular pain like weeks later? And do any you have a lump that kinda developed around the site where you got the shots?

no

I had both my steroids in my butt and get like the most sharp intense muscle pain sometimes when I lay down and I had pethadine and anti-sickness in my thigh and there's a lump about the size of a £2 coin there now? :wacko:

17 - sounds like a nice gift for him. I would call your midwife tomorrow and ask if that's normal or not.

Windle -- :hugs: That is really crappy, I have never heard of that before. Hope things look up for you, we don't have long now xx

Well all is okay here. Finding myself overwhelmed and emotional. I am seriously annoyed at everything right now. My step-fathers mom keeps posting on my facebook about it being a boy, despite me saying it's a secret and no one is to know. I never once told her or mentioned on there it being a boy :dohh: She posted, "LOOK AT MY GRANDSON!". Seriously?? First off, I never said it was a boy and you're ruining the surprise and secondly it's not your grandson. She hasn't been a part of my life since my mom married my step-father. Sorry for the mini-rant, just tired of everything right now :(

MM - massive congratulations to you. He's a great weight and I'm so pleased he'll be home with you soon :cloud9:

Windle if t makes you feel any better (doubt it, but I'll give it a go...) when I had Annie I went up to the brand new birthing centre at my local hospital when I went into labour and I have to say it was the most awful experience! I got rushed down to your average labour room on delivery suite during labour and it was a much better experience, had better support, nicer midwife etc. so its not just the place that is going to make your labour what you want. sometimes the unexpected things turn out for the best.

Had a few stabbing pains in the night and when I got up this morning I'd lost quite a bit of clear discharge so I'm hoping this means LO is making their way down finally!!

Hi ladies, anyone got the dreaded sickness back?? I never had much morning sickness, but over the last few days iv really struggled to keep much down :(

no actual sickness but I do have bad indigestion now for the first time, sometimes to the point where I'm almost sick.

im feeling mahhoooosive today, 34+1 week bump

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/phone209.jpg

im finding it difficult to eat alot of food right now, im getting very full very fast. we had a roast at MIL yesterday and i could only eat half of it! oopsie lol.. ill be lying down soon to try and eat it.

i have to admit my heartburn is only bad at night time, but when im waking up during the night baby is stuck very high up into my ribs, i couldnt breathe and was in really bad pain lol! it was a nightmare, baby soon moved but i began panicking at first.

xx

Omg - my right breast started leaking in the bath last night. First baby so never expected them to start before he was born!! But my nipple felt weird and when I felt it a little liquid xame out, then I squeezed it a bit and it started to come out in little drops. Freaked me right out! Tiny bit must have leaked today as there was a small white mark on my bra when I got home from work.

Rib pain is worse and feels like baby has broken it whenever I cough or laugh! Not good cos I have a bad cough at moment! And to make matters worse, pplk keep telling me c-sections r awful and what am I having one of those for? Getting majorly fed up now but on the upside - 4 days of work to go!!

Kezz I was eating an ice cream in summer when I was pregnant with Annie and for some reason it made one of my boobs go mad and I leaked everywhere so I can completely understand the freaked out feeling! Only happened a couple of time with this pregnancy so far though.

I phoned the docs to get my GTT results and they wouldnt give them to me said I had to make an appointment to see a doctor so now Im very scared! I have to wait until weds morning now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->