January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

All my babies have been really little....1st - 6lb 1oz, 2nd - 6lb 11oz, 3rd - 5lb 11oz, 4th - 5lb 12oz and lastly 5th - 6lb 1oz....I am usually only 7st 10lbs when not pregnant so they always put that down to the small babies.

They scared me when I was pregnant last time as I had to have a scan at 32 weeks to check baby was growing and they estimated a 8lb 6oz at full term! I was like how on earth am I suppose to push a baby that big out. I'm only diddy. Luckily 6lb 1oz. Lol. Xx

I am not feeling great at the moment. Feeling rather down. Can't help but worry that something is still going to go wrong. I had a panic yesterday as I felt rather wet, Went to the toilet and wiped and it was a lot of watery discharge. Consultant did say it was normal for discharge to become more watery in pregnancy and as long as it was just every few days then I should be fine. I am terrified it is going to be my waters. Praying to get to V-day then I know they will try to help and baby will be in with a chance. Xx

Thanks for assuring me I'm not just being pregnant irrational over this. I don't have another appointment until September 25th, which seems so far away but I'm sure will be here in no time. It bugs me I've been put high risk, but it bugs me more they didn't tell me. I had a very easy pregnancy with my first, literally no complications until after birth, which was related to his position during birth and how long it took me to push.

This time, to me it's going even better, so it just baffles me.

Buny I'm glad telling your mom went well! That outfit is so adorable!

I hope v day comes quickly for you lesh, I know you've had a hard time relaxing through this pregnancy. Hopefully getting to v day will give enough relief to be able to feel more secure and relaxed.

I've just had my 20 week scan and I didn't have a full bladder didn't think I needed one she couldn't see properly because of this but has said I have a low lying placenta she said it was nothing to worry about and I've got another scan booked for 34 weeks but I am worried I've googled and obv Google isn't good but has anyone else had this X
Scan was great tho and he's healthy x

Thanks Mushy. Xx It's not good that they didn't tell you you are in a high risk category. That sounds like something they should be telling you. Xx

Donna. I have had a low lying Placenta before hun and by the later scan It had moved higher up as the sack has grown so was able to give birth naturally. Xx

Glad baby is doing well Donna! I have my scan tomorrow and wasn't going to have a full bladder as didn't think it was needed at this stage, but will drink half a glass.

From what I've read online previously I think the placenta usually moves up.

Glad to hear he's all healthy Donna! Not had a low lying placenta but have heard it's very common for them to move out the way once your later on so fx yours does xx

Glad baby is doing well Donna and hope the placenta moves up over time :)

Thanks girls yeh she said it should move up I've also got an anterior placenta which I've never had before explains why I struggle to find his heartbeat on my Doppler I still feel him move quiet a bit tho x

Here is he x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/59C1327F-6A38-4F14-87AF-C53EEE1472E6_zpscbzpx9tq.jpg

Housework done and my youngest is asleep so thought I'd put a couple
Of pics of the clothes iv get for this little bean.. No more buying for me for a while now!

Coming home outfit and wardrobe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
Coming home
Outfit ;)

Can't work
Out how to rotate it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
Had my scan! Everything is perfect with baby but.. baby was too shy to show us its bits. Will have to pay for a gender scan now!

Omg he's SO cute Donna! Look at his little profile!

Lesh, discharge can be scary. Have you had any since?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->