January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Adorable outfit Embeth! I love baby outfits, can't wait for us all to share ours.

Danna! That's so annoying!! Will you book a gender scan? I bet it's a girl!

I'm heading off for my scan in an hour. Not as nervous as usual but bet I will be when I get there. Good luck with yours Chelle!

The doc and tech think so too Lucy, but until I have a 100% I won't believe it :')

I'll book a gender scan asap!

Oh and I have a posterior placenta, which explains the clear and early movements :D

Cute photo Donna!

Danna yes, probably a girl, the boys seem so eager to show their bits off. ;-) Ours kept pointing at it! Hope you get in for a gender scan soon so you know for sure.

Good luck to everyone else going for scans!!

Lucy - Discharge is normal for me had it ever since I started my monthly's 20 years ago but this was just more watery. Spoke to the midwives and they said that as long as it's not continuously trickling then they think it is just discharge and not leaking waters and so far I have just had the normal today! Phew. The consultant did say as long as it's only every few days it is more than likely watery discharge. They did say that when I go for my 20 week scan, If I mentioned it to the tech they will check the fluids then. Xx

Embeth - Gorgeous clothes. Can't wait to be able to shop!

Danna - Hope you get to find out soon. Xx

Danni glad your scan went well annoying u could get the gender confirmed! Sure it's a girl hopefully u can get a scan to confirm soon!

Good luck Lucy looking forward to your update!

I'm 18+4 today can any of u remember how much your bubs were moving at that stage she's still not moving an awful lot although I'm sure I feel hiccups a few times. Was told at my gender scan the placenta was at the back and high x

Gender scan tomorrow evening! Can't wait to actually know!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Must be a naughty baby day danna little bean was misbehaving but she sent us for a walk the got a perfect shot of its little BOY bits were so happy but i am slightly pissed off already with people asking if im happy !!!!

That's such a cute pic danna!i think the profile is really girly!! Enjoy tomorrow's scan how exciting!!

Chelle.. Congratulations!! How exciting a little baby boy!my first born is a boy he's nearly 9 now and my perfect little prince ;) x

Congrats Chelle!! They didn't have me walk or anything, free healthcare has its downsides sometimes.

Thank you ladies! Can't wait for tomorrow, but I think that profile shot is the cutest thing ever xD
But now I'm worried if 2 scans 24 hours apart could be bad for my bean :'s

Danna, I'm sure a repeat scan tomorrow won't cause any harm! But as for stubborn babies being girls, both my boys were very stubborn! This last time I had to reschedule and with my first I had to walk around for 10 minutes before he gave us a quick glimpse of his goodies!

Yeah Mushy, I know it could be a boy still, but it's getting harder and harder to not get attached to the idea of a girl when I was told 75% girl at 12 weeks, tech said "educated girl guess", doc said "strong girl lean" and OH said he saw 3 lines beginning of the scan :'s

Frankly, I just hope for a 110% potty shot tomorrow, girl or boy, no more guesses xD

Congrats for all the ladies with scans today! Adorable scan pics. :thumbup: Hope baby cooperates tomorrow Danna.

Exciting you have your gender scan tomorrow Danna!!

I just got home from mine - all went well :) baby is definitely a girl and she's healthy and measuring exactly 21 weeks today. The Dr said she weighs 13oz - does that sound about right?

Embeth, I know at 18 weeks I wasn't feeling much movement - just the occasional hiccup/ tap. Even now they're pretty soft!

Chelle- congrats on your baby boy!!! I can't remember, is he your first baby?

No i already have a 2 yr old boy so im going
To have a busy house lol!!!

Danna i have free healthcare (nhs) but we have a lovely little midwife led unit all the staff are fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->