January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Lovely pram, Lilly! I wish we had prams here in the US. There are only a couple models available here and they are INCREDIBLY expensive.

Thanks everyone :flower: can't wait for it to arrive so I can push it around the house haha.

Had to share what pram I'm getting! Embeth, I'm going with the bee too but I already have the base so I'm going to get the new carry cot they make with the pink hood :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm thinking of getting a roller board for it for my toddler (he will be almost 2). Has anyone used one before?

I'm getting a double my son will be almost two and think ill still need a seat for him x

Lovely pram Lucy. Xx

I had a double with 2 of mine Donna as when my 3rd came along my 2nd was only 15 months old. Xx

Afm...I am happy that I have finally managed to ease some of my pain by being able to go to the bathroom without having to struggle. 19 weeks today! My last LO was born in the 37th week so hoping another 18 weeks and I'm ready. Xx

Yeh I had a double with Chad and CJ aswell because CJ had just gone two when I had Chad j used it for about 8ish months then CJ started to walk everywhere defo need one again x

Im getting that exact one Lucy! Plan to order it in a couple of weeks! I am thinking of getting a board as well. My toddler will be not far off 2&1/2 when she comes along and refuses to be the pram most of the time now so I don't think I bother with a double x

Well ladies .Hubby and I have decided now not to do a gender party as everyone seems so busy. So we will be finding out on the 4th September. :happydance:

I am thinking girl, Hubby thinks boy! So 1 of us will be right. We are not fussed on which though as we finally got a little man after 3 girls in a row so happy with whichever. 13 days and counting! :happydance:

Yay Embeth! I am undecided about needing a double. My DS barely uses the pram now so I'm thinking in 4 months (eek!) he'll be using it even less. I think I'll leave it until after the baby is born and see if I need one. Which double do you have Donna? I haven't found one I really like. My DS is quite tall so the ones with the little add on seats seem to be a bit small.

Lesh- September 4 isn't too far away! Will you be finding out at the anatomy scan? So exciting!

I had the Hauck duett tandem last time and it was fab cuz was parent facing could attach the car seat and the carrycot but like u said my other son fitted ok but cuz he was tall looked a bit cramped
I'm indecided on what pram to get this time I'm defo getting a double tho Chad is more independent and does like to walk but likes picked up every 5 mins and with school runs etc I defo want a double lol x
I'd like a side by side one this time but I'm worried about them not fitting thru doors so thinking of getting the hauck freerider in red :) x or maybe a Phil and teds not quite sure x

I'm definitely going to need a double, as ds1 will only be 15 months (really 14.5) by the time #2 is here! I really want a Britax double, as I currently have Britax b agile now and I LOVE it. They're just soo expensive! And they only come in side by side, which I'm worried about with doorways as well. I also plan to baby wear a lot, so if I need to, I can just bring the single and wear the baby.

When I was thinking of a double I was going to go for the mini city jogger double.. Just think it would be rarely used properly.. Tough decision when they re still little tho. My prob will be that my lo still has his day time sleep in his bugaboo cam he has so not sure what we'll do about that!
Not long til u find out then lesh! Exciting 😉 11 days until
20 week scan for me v nervous already! Xx

Pretty prams, I'm jalous! I went with a simple Graco Click and Conect :)

I finally found the comforter I want for baby boy, from Babies R Us, but it doesn't ship to Canada and isn't in any stores here! Looks like it will cost me a trip to Plattsburgh....

Lovely hearing all the pram/stroller talk. We have so many we won't need anything. Several singles and 2 doubles. Also baby wear a lot when they are little so several carriers/slings. That doesn't stop me from looking though lol!

Morning sickness again today. Felt fine yesterday and was sick for about a week before that. Hope it's on it's way out very soon. I'm nervous it's gonna be here the whole time off and on like it was with my 4th baby, the pregnancy that is mirroring this one so far. Sigh

I like the britax double and the mini city jogger aswell they were the side by side ones I was looking at but I really couldn't risk not being able to get thru doors c

Congrats on team :pink: Heather

Blessed, I hope you feel better soon, and you and I are the same with baby wearing. I know I'll just wear baby majority of the time, but with 3 it would be my best option, I don't like how big doubles are, they take up way too much room in the trunk of my SUV when I don't have much space to begin with. We need all that space for groceries and don't have much room elsewhere to spare. We have an umbrella stroller that I push DS in and DD has insisted on walking everywhere since she was 13 months. I'll probably just stick with that routine but have a baby strapped to me at the same time.

I have a ring sling and a Mei Tai already, but I REALLY want a Girasol woven wrap this time

I have my bedding picked out, staying away from all the pink and going for an aqua and coral flowered theme for DD2.

Right now I'm trying to get DH to fund me this diaper bag. It doesn't look like a diaper bag, which is why I like it so much, and I've been obsessed with arrow patterns lately

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/91bQWapUNL._UY395__zpsysfbfkom.jpg

Lockandkey- I got rid of my ring sling when I couldn't nurse in it. I watched so many videos and still couldn't get comfy so I got rid of it and used my mei tai a lot. I had used the ring for two babies and loved it, but they were bottle fed. I had a hard time with the moby and couldn't get it on right without dh there to help so I gave it to a friend. I love the look of the woven wraps, but I think I will have the same problem I had with the moby. I really wish they worked out for me since they are absolutely adorable! I ended up getting a lillebaby with my last baby and really fell in love with it. I can't say I used anything else after I bought it so I plan to use it most this time. Although I do still love my mei tai so I'm sure I'll use it when this one is little. The lillebaby was better on my back after my last baby started getting some weight on her. It has better weight distribution imo.

Wow Heather! Your little girl has a full wardrobe already! So fun! :)

Lock you need that bag!! So pretty and definitely more stylish than a regular nappy/diaper bag. Early Christmas present perhaps?!

I've noticed there are lots of the britax b agile around, mushy. I looked it up and it says it fits through all regular doors. I tried it out in buy buy baby with the car seat attached, it sat quite high which is good in a way but also made it feel quite bulky. The good thing about it is the seats are so big and deep bigger kids can still use it. I've seen 3 and 4 years old still in them! Have you looked online for one? A friend of mine got a similar one for $200 from someone who had never used it!

I also like using a baby carrier, blessed, but I have never heard of the ones you mentioned! I used the original ergo with the insert at the start which was great but it's quite bulky and difficult to put on with the insert but once it was on it was great. Then I switched to the regular baby bjorn which was so easy to put on/off but only really worked well when he was under 6/7 months so then I went back to the ergo! I could never get the hang of the moby wrap. I had a friend who made it look so comfy and stylish, it always looked like i wrapped myself in a bed sheet when I tried! Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->