January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats on your little man hopeful. Boys are awesome. Xx

Well I have a dodgy belly today! Keep getting some pain and can feel my tummy churning. Got a funny feeling I will be running to the toilet later.

I know how your feeling Frustrated. I get a lot of those pains too. And am having to take painkillers for it! Some days nothing and other days are 'Ouch'. I just need to have my 20 week scan here now so I can know baby is healthy. 10 days and counting. Xx

Congrats Lily! Yay for team yellow! It's gonna be exciting for us to still have gender reveals in January hehe.

I've managed to wipe the ink off :thumbup: also she said I have an anterior placenta so that explains the lack of movement!

StilL havnt felt bub -.- well at least I think I havnt and my 20 week scan iS this coming Saturday super excited :D

Also have my baby shower in few weeks having it early as family and friends are taking trips around October and November so September it is :D
We also have our definite name it will be Blaine
Congrats to all the girls that are finding out genders :)

Great name Sakura. :thumbup:

Glad your scan went well Lilly! I have an anterior placenta too and while I do feel movement (last night it felt like he was doing flips!) seeing him at my scan last week made me realize there is still plenty I don't feel - I could see him moving all over on screen and couldn't feel any of it. I would have thought he was sleeping!

I have started to feel movement the last few days just feels like someone nudging me slightly from the inside, it's definitely baby :cloud9: but it's still so faint and I wouldn't even notice it if I wasn't aware that baby was in there.

It's sooooon! I'm so nervous, I think I'll puke... Send me strenght ladies?

Good luck!!!!im betting you ll be buying some pink after today!! Xx

Enjoy the anticipation Danna! Can't wait for your update and pics!!

Thanks Ladies!!

Also can you please change my due date to January 25th!! Thank you :)

Im due December 29th but at the time I joined the group I was due beginning of January. But it's such a lovely group I wanted to stay, so I never changed groups! :blush: :)

Mushy- it would make we wonder if there is something else they aren't telling you. it's completely absurd to think you would be high risk for weight. I have been overweight with a few of my pregnancies due to not losing the weight in between babies and they never say a word. and it hasn't changed the weight of my babies either. the whole thing seems shady to me.

donna- I had low lying placenta with my 4th baby and they did like your dr, checked later in the pregnancy and it moved up enough. love the pic, he is absolutely adorable!

embeth- very cute outfit! we bought our coming home outfit a couple weeks ago. I'll have to get a pic soon :)

Danna- can't wait to see!!! if they thought girl so many times I would likely think girl. although I was told girl with one and found out much later in the pregnancy he was a boy! it was quite a surprise to say the least lol. this baby is def a boy and was confirmed with verifi test, but at every scan he is hiding his boy stuff. they always tell us there is hands, feet, or cord hiding everything. BUT- at my anatomy scan I just had I told the lady he was a boy and she saw three lines and said she didn't agree haha! then later after emptying my bladder she said, oh there it is-he is a boy. i was sweating it! hope your baby cooperates today :flower:

Hopeful- congrats on your boy!

LillyFleur- glad the scan went well. even with a shoddy pic, baby is still completely precious!

SakuraRayne- love the name <3 yay for your baby shower!!!

Whew, so tired!!! Painted the nursery today, then afterwards unpackaged the baby's dresser and broke the boxes up, etc. All while entertaining an active 2 y/o boy who doesn't nap! It's only 3... got a lot of day left! We only allow 30 minutes of TV a day so thank goodness for that :) taking my break!

It's a girl!! :D

Thanks so much for the good thoughts ladies!! Baby was still kind of shy but the tech checked 3 times and is 100% she said!!

Yay! Congrats on team pink Danna. Girls are slowly catching up! Can't wait for mine now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->