January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

congrats to all the ladies who recently found out!

I feel like I'm missing a lot, but my artwork and DD now in school again has kept me busy. I ended up buying that pink monogram lettering thinking it would match her room better.

DH DID buy me that lovely diaper bag :D but it's looking like I won't be able to set up the nursery until early November, which makes me sad. Not only that, but we have DS's room to do too as he is still in the crib, which will then go to DD2, and he will get the toddler bed. Then room painting, and 2 room makeovers to do. I already feel overwhelmed thinking about it :wacko:

Also DS's 2nd birthday is in 12 days. I can't believe my little man is 2 already!!! :cry:

Lock it's my ds3 second birthday in 14 days! He keeps asking for a tractor and a smartie cake ;))

Yay danna! Congrats, I'm glad you finally got your 100%!

Blessed, I'm thinking the same thing. They've already done a ton of blood tests without telling me what for. The first time I gave blood it was like 10 vials and the second time for, what I assumed was just for an early GD test, I gave 3 more vials. At my last appointment I just got done telling my doctor I wasn't too fond of all the blood tests with no explanation as to what they're for, as the results were also never discussed with me. You'd think that would go for all information not discussed with me. I guess not. Sorry for the tangent, just irritates me so much!

Sakura, that's a lovely name. Makes it feel so much better when a name is officially picked doesn't it?

Ttc, I'm exhausted reading that! I wish I could be the mother that only allows a little bit of TV a day. Maybe when I've over into my house more, as we just moved into a new house a few weeks ago. I need that distraction to unpack!

Yay team pink Danna!

Glad you stayed Bev! I did the same thing. Still due Jan 10th but almost certain they will do the c-section no later than Dec 28th. :)

Sounds busy Lock. I've been in the same boat. DS started school the 20th and we had DD 2nd birthday party on the 22nd. Now for a round of Dr visits all around. :)

Thank you ladies! Also my due date is officially January 18th :)

Yayy for girl Danna :D and yes picking a name is just amazing we can't go back on it now since we ordered his name plate night light :D but we're both so in love with his name I'm 100% sure we wont change lol

Congrats on your baby girl Danna!!!

Glad you stayed Bev, anyone of us due near the beginning of the month could easily end up delivering in December anyway. :)

Yay for a girl Danna :)

Lock that's a lot of renovations! We just did that recently sort of. We moved our older girls into a new bedroom and moved two of our sons into a bedroom by us. So it meant new beds and painting all around. While we were at it we redid our bedroom which wasn't necessary but hey. Then dh decided to repaint the living room a shade darker. It's really lovely, but I'm glad it's done. Definitely a lot of work!

Mushy- I would definitely make a point of finding out what's going on with all the blood work! It doesn't sound right at all they would be doing all that without explaining things.

I don't blame the mamas for staying even if they will have a c section planned in late December. There is a good have I could deliver in late December. My babies usually go between 38-39 weeks and I'm due January 10 so it's a possibility for sure. I would loooove to at least make it to January. We already have one December birthday for one of our kids, and my dh is in December. Not to mention our anniversary is December 30. There is a chance this kid could come on our anniversary lol. And of course with Christmas, it would be nice to make it past all that lol. I wouldn't mind a New Years baby though, it sounds sweet :)

Glad you stayed too, Bev! Although I'm due jan 4 I'll most likely have a c section around dec 28 - 30 so I'll join you with a festive baby! Half of me feels bad for the date but then I was thinking maybe it would be kind of cool to have a New Years birthday!

Morning girls I'm due 7th jam my brothers bday is the 8th and mines the 15th no doubt I will go over I have in both my pregnancy x

Ladies I am starting to get very worried! Last night I was led in bed and felt a proper little trickle that made a small wetness in my undies. Hubby convinced it was probably urine but it really felt like it came from the other hole. I smelt my undies but due to a slightly blocked nose I couldn't really smell urine or anything! Which worries me even more. Everytime I ring the doc's or midwives they seem convinced it is probably urine or very watery discharge and tell me if it is worse case there's nothing they can do. Well if it was discharge last night then it felt exactly like water. Been told to wait till my scan and ask them to check my waters. Feeling so depressed as being having this fear for nearly 4 weeks. Xx

Sorry your stressed lesh.. Maybe wear a liner and if it happens again u may be able to tell a bit better. I know when my last baby was due I started with a trickle but that was a very definite smell to it!! Like cleaning fluid very sweet smelling. Hopefully u won't have anymore if u do and u think it really is waters then insist on a Scan.

Does anyone get like a all over tight uncomfortable feeling like u can't get enough air in and have to sit down??? I keep feeling like this not really short of breath just a really uncomfortable aching tightness everywhere that makes me need to sit.. It's horrible xx

That's worrisome Lesh :( I'm sure it's nothing but I wish they'd check you anyways...

Thanks again ladies! Now I'm worried they got it wrong, I just can't be happy for long xD I don't have the scan pic to obsess over though so...

Danna I'm also worried they got it wrong keep looking at the potty shots i got and very nervous for my 20 week scan next week.. It would kill me to
Take the cute pink outfits back!! It can happen but if they actually see the girl bits it's unlikely.. Fx all will be fine x

Does anyone get like a all over tight uncomfortable feeling like u can't get enough air in and have to sit down??? I keep feeling like this not really short of breath just a really uncomfortable aching tightness everywhere that makes me need to sit.. It's horrible xx

I had something like that today at work,my throat felt really restricted and my heart was racing, had to go downstairs (where it was cooler) and sit down for a while, I was so scared I was going to pass out.

I'm still at work now, they did offer to let me go home but I started to feel better, still a bit anxious in case it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->