January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Embeth, if all goes well I don't have any more scans! So this is it.. My OH won't let me doubt though, he is very sure. The lady pointed out the labias and the nothing in between, I'm just crazy. When I announced yesterday everyone was sooooo overjoyed, it would kill me to take that back!!

My Dr called with the results from the genetic testing... all came back normal! :happydance: Now just waiting for the U/S on Monday to check his kidneys. Fx'd everything turns out ok.

That's great news Athena!!

I wouldn't worry Embeth and Danna. I think by18 weeks the baby is pretty much formed down there. I saw your potty shot Heather - def a girl! :)

Hope everyone's feeling good today. I had a great sleep and feel great! But went up to the botanic gardens here and it was stinking hot. I just can't handle the heat at the best of times so being pregnant just makes it harder. So happy to be home and on the couch!

Yay Athena! Great news!!

I know I'm being silly, it's just hard to believe I could be that lucky, I'm not that deserving! But I decided to drop the doubting now :)

So happy for you Athena, what a relief!!

I wouldn't worry Danna and Heather, I was only 16 weeks at our gender scan and Thomas most definitely had a penis - I think it's definitely safe to say your bundles are pink.

Of course a few days before our anatomy scan I dreamt they told us that Thomas was actually a girl. My mom has been feverishly knitting baby boy clothing - she would have had a fit! :haha:

i wouldn't worry too much either ladies. It's really rare they get it wrong nowadays. of course they did get one wrong with me, and it does happen, but i still believe it's very rare.

athena- praise the Lord you must be so relieved!!! such great news :hugs:

is it sad that the highlight of my pregnant day is taking off my bra and getting into some super comfy pajamas? I seriously look forward to it every night :wacko:

Haha blessed I don't even wait till the end of the day for comfy pj pants! As soon as I got home at midday today on went my soft, big and pink pj bottoms! and as for bras, I'm now wearing a super comfy crop top type 'bra' - doesn't even have a clasp at the back! I don't want anything with any structure near my boobies! 😂

lesh- I forgot to say, there is some way you can use ph strips that are made for fish tanks and see if your water is leaking. I know I read about that once. they are very cheap and come in packs so there would be plenty for later if you thought it happened again. there is also some kind of pad you can buy and check it at the end of the day but from what I hear they are pretty expensive

Haha blessed I don't even wait till the end of the day for comfy pj pants! As soon as I got home at midday today on went my soft, big and pink pj bottoms! and as for bras, I'm now wearing a super comfy crop top type 'bra' - doesn't even have a clasp at the back! I don't want anything with any structure near my boobies! 😂

lol this cracked me up! I am a sahm and I homeschool, so there is rarely a reason I 'have' to leave. The time I'm dressed keeps getting smaller and smaller every day. soon I will just stay in my jams all day long and shower to change into my new ones each day. ah winter is coming isn't it! I did that too with the bras! I'm still nursing my last baby once a day, but I recently retired my nursing bras until this one gets here, and bought the biggest sports bras I could find. I can still get a boob out to nurse her and they are so much more comfy. It's still nice to get them off and into my jams every day, but soon I think I will only be getting dressed on occasions when someone is coming over or I have to go somewhere. :happydance:

that's such great news Athena, hope your scan goes well on Monday.

After my private scan I was also worried about if they had gotten the gender wrong, but since having had my anatomy scan and received some pictures to take home I'm about 100% sure on the gender. I have a potty shot that is so detailed it might as well be labeled "graphic" :haha: you can actually see the vaginal hole and labia parts.

DH and I ill be taking a trip to NY to visit family and friends this weekend, and to celebrate DS's 2nd birthday, and I get to see my bestie again! I'm excited! I need a good break.

Great news athena!

I'm soo hormonal today! I've cried like 5 times, over such silly things. I never got like this with my first, so it feels so foreign to me!

Have fun in NY Lock! Are you taking your kids? Yay for seeing your bestie :)

Oh no, mushy. Those hormonal emotional days are tough. What did you cry over? Sometimes a good cry can feel cleansing, do you feel ok now? I feel bad but I get agitated when my DH gets home. He doesn't usually get home till 7.30/8 pm and by then I'm grumpy and tired. I feel bad for being mopey but I can't seem to shake it!

Because my sisters ex husband unfriended me on facebook, but not my husband.

My husband said something jokingly to me, but I took it way too personally.

My mil, who is very much into healing through gems and rocks, gave me a pink quartz (which sends love vibrations) for our new baby. We already have one for us three, so it added to that. But then she was telling me how I needed to make sure to hold onto it tightly whenever I'm feeling upset or down about having another boy.

Then just random things, like a song on the radio, a nursery ryme song about a mother duck that loses her babies... by the end of the day I am more annoyed over it than anything!

I woke up this morning to bright red blood I'm 21 weeks today
I'm in triage now they've found his heartbeat got to see a Dr I was so scared x

Hope everything is ok Donna, I had bleeding a few weeks ago too. Hope they can find out what the problem is and you get to go home soon :hugs:

Thanks Hun i was so scared I thought I had lost him x they think it's my low placenta but going to have to check x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->