January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope things are okay Donna. It's good they found his heart beat. Xx

Thanks for the advice Blessed. It seems to have stopped again. I have been wearing a pad all day to check heaviness at the end of the day and so far other than discharge and maybe a slight smell of urine, There doesn't appear to be anything else that I would say is obvious. Just desperate to make it to 24 weeks. Can finally breath a little. Xx

So glad to hear they found his heartbeat Donna! And that he is moving :hugs: is your placenta covering cervix at all? Hope they figure out exactly what it is and that it's nothing serious.

Lesh really hoping you can have some relief when you make it to v day! This has been a rough time for you.

Lock a break sounds lovely! I would love a vacation right now. Hubs was at his last job for 15 years and got laid off, so he started a new one and doesn't have vacation yet boo.

I recently bought some shirts (not maternity- but they were big on me) on sale for $3 a piece at Walmart. They looked really cute around my bump. Woke up a couple days ago and BOOM my tummy is so big I can't wear them anymore! When I lift my arms the bottom of my tummy shows which makes me extremely uncomfortable. Guess I shouldn't be buying clothes at this point unless they are maternity.

Hi all,

Hope your bleeding has stayed away Donna.
Busy day here, playground, lunch, crazy golf, park!! Only
a few days left of the school
Hols then back to routine and work for me..
I'm really struggling with names I like for this little one!
Anyone else not set on a name?? Xx

Hope all is ok now Donna :hugs:

We're set on our boys name, but really stuggling with our girls names!

Oh my, Donna, what a scary morning! So glad to hear that bub's heart is beating away and that he's being good and active.

We haven't finalized our name choices yet, but it's more of an issue of us liking too many names lol.

My husband starts training for his new job on Monday, which of course just happens to be the day of my scan. I am very grateful for his job, but i can't help but be sad that he's gonna miss the ultrasound :-(

What a relief baby is ok Donna!

How are your hormones treating you today, Mushy? I find sleep does wonders for managing the emotional roller coaster. Hope you're ok today? Xx

We haven't discussed names yet. But I've got 4 in my mind I like. What do you all think?
Mila
Chloe
Annabelle
Sophia

Hey there all! I haven't posted on these boards for a while... since before I got my bfp, but I am reaching out to connect with other mommies :). I am 17W5D pregnant as a FTM! Due date January 30th, with possibility of coming early. Hope everyone is well, and I can't wait to catch up on the boards!

We chose Gabrielle, I love unisex names (in French Gabriel and Gabrielle sounds exactly the same)

For a boy it would have been Thomas, which I also love.

Lucy I like Sophia a lot :)

I really like all of those names Lucy, annabelle is really pretty.
I like Isabelle, Jessica, Ella and Olivia at the moment but mind keeps changing!!
Pitakat.. I will also be alone at my 20 wk scan next week.. Was also for my 12 week it has worked out this time we have no one for our toddler so dh has to look after him :( never happened in my other pregnancies but I know he'd
Freak out in the scan room,
He freaks out when I use my Doppler thinks it hurts I think!
Welcome free spirtd xx

What a relief baby is ok Donna!

How are your hormones treating you today, Mushy? I find sleep does wonders for managing the emotional roller coaster. Hope you're ok today? Xx

We haven't discussed names yet. But I've got 4 in my mind I like. What do you all think?
Mila
Chloe
Annabelle
Sophia

Aw love Annabelle!

Welcome Free :hug:

The girls names we like are Isabella, Charlotte, Elizabeth. Quite traditional names but worried people will think they're borning and daughter will think they're not cool enough :haha:

We're pretty much set on Thomas if baby is :blue:

Hee hee Danna and Lilly - Thomas is what we're naming our little man!! Great minds think alike. ;-)

Welcome Free! :)

I liked Elizabeth a lot but OH hated a girl named that and said no, haha.
Charlote too but then the new English princess got named that so it's probably gonna be verry verry popular this year!

Good friends named their daugther Annabelle, she's very sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->