January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hello ladies! May I join the club? Got my first bfp last Tuesday after only two cycles trying! This is our first and we are beyond excited.

Morning ladies,

Lots more blood here last night and this morning, so I think my scan is now just a formality. Is there anyone who would be willing to take over updating the front page of the group? It's probably not appropriate for me to continue to do it if I'm no longer expecting. Thanks in advance.

:cry:

Well to my absolute amazement, there was a tiny flickering heartbeat visible this morning. The consultant said that I've had a threatened miscarriage and that we will effectively just have to wait and see whether it becomes an actual one. I'm already on a lot of progesterone supplements so there is nothing else they can do. I'm due to have a scan in two week's time if the bleeding stops or sooner if it gets worse. At the moment it has ceased, but it tends to get worse at nighttime and first thing in the morning so we will see. I've been told to rest as much as possible, although with my husband away and a nine month old baby that is easier said than done.

They moved my due date to 1/2 so I guess I'll come hang out with you guys!

I'm still hoping baby decides to come in December while DH is off from work!

Morning ladies,

Lots more blood here last night and this morning, so I think my scan is now just a formality. Is there anyone who would be willing to take over updating the front page of the group? It's probably not appropriate for me to continue to do it if I'm no longer expecting. Thanks in advance.

:cry:

Well to my absolute amazement, there was a tiny flickering heartbeat visible this morning. The consultant said that I've had a threatened miscarriage and that we will effectively just have to wait and see whether it becomes an actual one. I'm already on a lot of progesterone supplements so there is nothing else they can do. I'm due to have a scan in two week's time if the bleeding stops or sooner if it gets worse. At the moment it has ceased, but it tends to get worse at nighttime and first thing in the morning so we will see. I've been told to rest as much as possible, although with my husband away and a nine month old baby that is easier said than done.

Hang in there little one!! We're all rooting for you!

Welcome Noodles & OperationBbyO :thumbup:

Hi OperationBbyO! Congratulations :)

So happy Frustrated1! Got everything crossed for you :)

Thanks, all. I'm feeling emotional drained and am shattered tired from the lack of sleep and general worry :cry:. My husband is coming home a bit early now so should be home by mid-afternoon Friday. No doubt things will be a bit easier once he gets home.

welcome new ladies!!

frustrated- im soo happy for you! try to rest as much as possible with a 9 month old!

Thanks, Blessed. All plans for the next 6-7 weeks are effectively being scrapped. We were meant to be flying to London on Monday, but I think we will just stay put and not risk the flight even though my IVF clinic is in London.

Welcome and congratulations Noodlegal and Operation BbyO. I've added you to the front page.

so glad he is coming home!!!!you definitely need the help right now :hugs:

i know its easier said than done, but try your hardest not to worry. when you get stressed out there is a stress hormone thats raised. its called cortisol. when cortisol increases it fights for the same receptors that progesterone uses. so it wont matter how much progesterone they are pumping into you, if its not taken up in your receptors and distributed to your body, its useless. it really is best to not be overcome by stress. im praying for you! sit back and visualize the baby snuggled in and growing inside you with their little heart flickering away. anytime you start to worry or stress, take a minute to relax and think of that.

Thanks, Blessed. Am trying. I'm not generally someone who gets stressed under pressure, but today was tough. I held it all together pretty well until I actually had the scan. It would help if I could go and have a bath to relax, but that's one of the many things I'm not allowed to do!

frustrated- you are doing fab mama!! just hang in there. i imagine when your DH comes home it will take a whole lotta pressure off you :hugs:

forgot to say that yes we will be finding out gender. in fact we will know very, very soon. should be in june or early july. when i go in for my 12 week sonogram they will take blood and run a test called verifi and it will tell me the gender. had it with my last baby. very excited about it :)

So pleased to hear you saw a little heartbeat frustrated, that's such good news. Will your baby not allow you to bath if you put them in a play seat or something in the bathroom with you? Fingers crossed the bleeding slows down for you.

Maybe now is the time to tell another family member or friend so you have the help when OH is not around? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->