January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hello! I think I'm ready to post although it's still very early.

I'm 3+6 today, with beautiful darkening lines :happydance:
I'll be due January 20th with 1st baby for us both!

I'm french-canadian, so please excuse some silly grammar mistakes!

I've been TTC since August 2014, but I have PCOS and wasn't ovulating. This pregnancy is the result of Femara and second IUI.

So happy to join you ladies!

Welcome Danna and congratulations :). There is another french-canadian in the group too, BKK. I'm Canadian as well but my French is shocking ;)

Can I join you??
I am due 2nd Jan according to lmp, I had an early scan today which dated me at 6 weeks (should be 6+3) and we saw the hb, I am now on cyclogest, is anyone else on them??? xx

Welcome mummy3ds. I'm on Cyclogest too. How are you getting on with it? Is it your first time using it?

How are you getting on now with the bleeding Frustrated?

How are you getting on now with the bleeding Frustrated?

It was on and off over the weekend, but then stopped by Sunday. However, this morning I had quite bad cramps and loads of red blood (I completely covered three separate loads of tissue one after the other). It's reverted to dark brown now and just coming out in the Crinone deposits (progesterone gel) that are coming out. They usually come out a peachy colour but are now a dark browny red. I just want to get tomorrow's scan out of the way now. Have asked OH to come home a day early if the worst is confirmed tomorrow (which is perfectly feasible is far as I'm concerned as he will just need to rejig some things to a telecon rather than face to face meeting). He is thinking about it...

Can I join you??
I am due 2nd Jan according to lmp, I had an early scan today which dated me at 6 weeks (should be 6+3) and we saw the hb, I am now on cyclogest, is anyone else on them??? xx

Welcome mummy3ds. I'm on Cyclogest too. How are you getting on with it? Is it your first time using it?

I am waiting to collect the prescription for it, they would only give it to me once I had a confirm hb. This is the 1st time I have used it, how are you getting on with it??? xx

Welcome new ladies! Can't believe we're moving towards end of January due dates already. Before we know it there will be a February group. :)

Frustrated, I hope everything is OK and you get answers soon. Also hope your DH is able to get home ASAP.

I decided to go with a midwife this time since my doctor is on mat leave and I think it was a great decision. The doctor's office never called with results unless it was bad news (and wouldn't give results over the phone) but the widwife called to tell me my hcg levels are great and she's very happy with them. After my loss I need and definitely appreciate the extra hand holding.

Welcome new ladies! Can't believe we're moving towards end of January due dates already. Before we know it there will be a February group. :)

Frustrated, I hope everything is OK and you get answers soon. Also hope your DH is able to get home ASAP.

I decided to go with a midwife this time since my doctor is on mat leave and I think it was a great decision. The doctor's office never called with results unless it was bad news (and wouldn't give results over the phone) but the widwife called to tell me my hcg levels are great and she's very happy with them. After my loss I need and definitely appreciate the extra hand holding.

That is great news, I do think sometimes we need that extra bit of care, my mw is brilliant she was one of the 1st people I told I was pg again and when her phone rang she knew it was me as had stored my number. And today she came down to EPAU to check I was ok as she knew I had my scan :) xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies! Another french-cabadian, that's not often I meet them online : )

I haven't even called my doctor yet, I'm waiting for the day of "AF", thursday. The week sure is going slowly. I haven't though of having a midwife, it's not very common here, although it sounds lovely!

Frustrated, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm keeping you in my thoughs.

Hello ladies

I'm on cyclogest too. My first time and I'm not the biggest fan but if it gets me a baby I'll happily continue.

Frustrated I hope everything is ok with you. I didn't think you could miscarry if your levels were high so I have my fingers crossed for you that something else is causing the bleeding. Are you continuing with the cyclogest still?

Mini x

Hello ladies

I'm on cyclogest too. My first time and I'm not the biggest fan but if it gets me a baby I'll happily continue.

Frustrated I hope everything is ok with you. I didn't think you could miscarry if your levels were high so I have my fingers crossed for you that something else is causing the bleeding. Are you continuing with the cyclogest still?

Mini x

How are you finding it mini?? Have you been on it long?? X

I was given a prescription for 30. Now got 18 left. Been counting down but been sent a repeat prescription so no idea how long ill be on them -not happy!

I find them ok but I don't use tampons (never got on with them) so dont liking putting them in. I don't like the mess the create. It makes me feel a bit dirty lol!

I had a dodgy stomach and really bad gas a few days in but that seems to have calmed down.

So overall no real problems just find them a bit yuk but I will be glad when I can stop.

How's everyone else find them?

frustrated- i hope everything turns out ok. bleeding can bring such worry :(

ndh- hope you see a healthy happy little one on monday :)

donna- yay for 3+!!

welcome new ladies!

afm- my 5+1 beta came back as 5685 so since its over 5000 i will be having a sonogram on friday at 10:15. i wlll only be 5+5 so i am not sure i will see baby but i hope so

there is a girl on here that is gonna make us a signature that will have an original, ones for different genders and one for anyone who wants to not find out the gender til their baby is born. i'll post it on here when she gets done so everyone can decide what they think. :)

Mini / Mummy3DS, I've been taking cyclogest twice a day since 12 April. I also used it for the first three months with my last pregnancy. I also use Crinone gel, which is a progesterone gel. Belts and braces approach. Cyclogest can be used vaginally and rectally. I found it really messy to use vaginally and didn't like the mess that it constantly made, so I use it rectally. It's much cleaner and gets cleared out naturally... It can also irritate the cervix and cause bleeding for some woman if used vaginally. The wax like bullets are very small and quite easy to insert. Good luck ladies.

Welcome new ladies! Blessed, that sounds awesome, I can't wait to see them!

Frustrated my fingers are crossed for you!

Welcome to all the new ladies. I've tried to update the front page to capture all of the new details, but am a bit distracted so may have made a mistake or two. Let me know if I've got anyones details wrong.

Congrats Heather! I'm happy to see you in a due date group with me again - I hope we both get our rainbows :hugs:

hey guys im just wondering wen i got my bloods i would have only been 4 weeks they were at 260 is that a good number, im really debating whether or not to go get my bloods drawn again to see if there doubling... its my first soo im prob worrying way to much haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->