January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Wow, really can't miss a day around here, I'm so behind!!!

DanaD - Je suis de Montréal!!! :happydance: I'm currently living in Bangkok though. So excited to have another French Canadian in here. :hugs: We're such awesome people. :rofl:

Frustrated - Oh I'm so sorry things aren't looking good right now, hun. And your OH not being there just makes it this much more difficult. Please try and get someone to come with you. And in any event, please know we are there with you whole heartedly from a distance. I still will keep my fingers crossed that things will work out.

NDH - How are things with you?

Welcome to all the new mama's!!!

Heather - sending you lots of positive energies for this pregnancy to go smoothly and for your heart to be at peace. I'm sure everything will go well. :hugs:

happybun - Yay! Another veggie :) To be precise, I'm a ''flexitarian'' but I find the term completely ridiculous and no one ones what that means. So I do eat seafood and will have the occasional taste of a dish with meat but I would my diet is about 98% vegetarian. I've had my irons levels checked about 9 months into this diet and they were the same as before I became vegetarian so I'M assuming I should be ok to go through this pregnancy this way.

As for symptoms, I'm tired, I feel crazy dizzy every time I stand up and my nipples have started being sore. Still no nausea which I expected this week but we'll see!

It's crazy, I'm at 6+2 weeks and I still feel like it's not quite real. I had to tell two of my (doula) clients about my pregnancy and it almost felt silly.:dohh:

bkk i get crazy dizzy when i stand up too. i have had dizziness in pregnancy occasionally, but this is much worse. except i also feel very nauseous when i stand up too. nips are very sore also, but im still nursing and had this problem last time i was pregnant and nursing as well. aaand im ridiculous with exhaustion. my exhaustion usually doesnt start til the end.

Tonight I've gotten slight nausea. I had to stop eating, it was getting difficult to continue. My right nipple is starting to get sore, which sucks as that's my super breast for nursing! By the end of the night it's tough.

My MIL said she's getting girl vibes, and she's usually right about these things. She was right about ds, and my nephew. Hopefully she's right!

Morning girls. I'm sure my youngest senses I'm pregnant and is waking up early to p me of lol x midwife ttoday x

Morning ladies,

Lots more blood here last night and this morning, so I think my scan is now just a formality. Is there anyone who would be willing to take over updating the front page of the group? It's probably not appropriate for me to continue to do it if I'm no longer expecting. Thanks in advance.

:cry:

I'm so sorry Frustrated :( its so unfair :(
I'd offer to take over but I'm not getting too invested just yet in case I get bad news too due to circumstances.

I have just purchased this today though. https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/225905625/soften-open-release-a-coloring-book-of if this pregnancy is successful I know its going to be a very anxious one so when I saw this listing I knew it would be a perfect way to calm my anxious thoughts and focus on the positive. And by the end of my pregnancy I'll have some beautiful affirmations to hang in my birth space :)

there is a girl on here that is gonna make us a signature that will have an original, ones for different genders and one for anyone who wants to not find out the gender til their baby is born. i'll post it on here when she gets done so everyone can decide what they think. :)
Awesome! That's very nice of her!

Who's finding out the sex? I sure am! I can't wait to know already... XD

@BKKBabe: je suis de montréal aussi! C'est vrai on est awesome xD
Are you abroad for work?

@Frustrated: I'm so sorry, I hope you'll be alright. How though this must be, after fertility treatments too. I'm still hoping for you.

I've had the midwife all booked on had bloods done and got my notes back in two weeks x

Morning ladies,

Lots more blood here last night and this morning, so I think my scan is now just a formality. Is there anyone who would be willing to take over updating the front page of the group? It's probably not appropriate for me to continue to do it if I'm no longer expecting. Thanks in advance.

:cry:

I'm so sorry! My fingers are still crossed for you!

I would take over the thread, but only if no one else offers. Let me know.

I stayed team yellow last time and although I loved the suspense, but this time I would like to find out so we can plan a bit more. :)

I'm so sorry frustrated. Thinking of you today. :hugs:

Usually I ride my bike part of the way to work but I drove today as I keep getting waves of nausea. :sick:

DH texted me yesterday to see if I wanted anything from Costco...I asked him to get me some Oxyclean. A couple of minutes later my phone rang. DH: "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to take Oxycontin when you're pregnant, and wouldn't you need a prescription anyway?" Had to explain to him I was looking for the stain remover, not the painkiller. :haha: Men.

I will be finding out possibly !!!! If they can tell but I think the whole element of suprise may be nice too !!!!

So sorry to hear that Frustrated :hugs:

Still no symptoms over here! Starting to get a bit worried...Feel like peeing on my one remaining test but don't want to get into THAT habit. Just glad I don't feel nauseated to be honest, long may that continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->