January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

welcome new ladies! i recognize some of the names, so nice to have you here <3

had my sonogram today and saw baby with their little heart beating away :cloud9:

Hello all

Sig look great thank you to whoever created it! I had a scan yesterday. Should have been 6w4d but Dr said only measured 5 weeks so either my dates are wrong (they aren't) or I'm going to have another mc :-(

I started a threat in 1st tri and I think its not that black and white but feeling a bit crap about.

There was a small fetal pole, yolk sac etc so its not like it was just an empty sac. Just hoping baby catches up in the next 12 days before I go back. Its going to be a long 2 weeks . . .

I'm freaking out cause I wiped blood this morning :/ more brownish and mucous than actual blood so could just be harmless spotting, but I'm getting a bit of light cramping too and this whole pregnancy is reminescent of my last one so I'm paranoid of history repeating itself. Nothing I can do before my scheduled appointment on Monday anyway as its the weekend here and our hospital is abysmally equipped on weekends.

I'd like to join! Team yellow due January 25th.
I'm so excited we have been trying for over a year!

I'm so tired. I get sick and hungry in the middle of the night but that's it symptom wise.

blessedmomma, I recognize you too! So awesome that you were able to hear a heartbeat already :)

Hello all

Sig look great thank you to whoever created it! I had a scan yesterday. Should have been 6w4d but Dr said only measured 5 weeks so either my dates are wrong (they aren't) or I'm going to have another mc :-(

I started a threat in 1st tri and I think its not that black and white but feeling a bit crap about.

There was a small fetal pole, yolk sac etc so its not like it was just an empty sac. Just hoping baby catches up in the next 12 days before I go back. Its going to be a long 2 weeks . . .

They told me a blighted ovum with my son and we're going to do a dnc but I requested to wait. He is now going to be turning 4!

Morning girls hope ur all well.
Wish I could have a early a can I've got another 6 weeks till mine ino it goes fast really but hate the weight. I've got tje midwife a week Tuesday so that's something to look towards ill be almost 8 weekstthen and my scan date will probably come about 10 weeks so wil only be two more weeks till scan. I'm getting more excited now :) can't wait to no what I'm having I just noit will be aanother boy tho of course I'll be happy as long as there healthy but I really want a girl! X

We paid for a private scan Donna. Kind of wish we hadn't now as it's only caused added worry for a few more weeks :dohh:

I'm freaking out cause I wiped blood this morning :/ more brownish and mucous than actual blood so could just be harmless spotting, but I'm getting a bit of light cramping too and this whole pregnancy is reminescent of my last one so I'm paranoid of history repeating itself. Nothing I can do before my scheduled appointment on Monday anyway as its the weekend here and our hospital is abysmally equipped on weekends.

It's awful, isn't it? I've had similar this morning also accompanied by cramps. All I can say is that I had masses of bright red blood earlier this week and when scanned there was still a heartbeat present so it doesn't mean that all is lost. Did you get your doctor to put you on progesterone supplements? I think you were going to a few weeks back. I hope the bleeding stops soon and that everything is ok for you on Monday :hugs:

Hello all

Mini, try not to worry. The measurements are all so small at the moment that I'm sure it is easy for them to be slightly out. When I had my first scan at 5+3 all they could see were the two sacs. There was no sign of a fetal pole and the sonographer struggled to find the yolk sac. Things were much clearer six days later. I think sometimes it can depend on who is doing your scan. As regards measuring a bit behind it could just be that you had a late implanter

It's awful, isn't it? I've had similar this morning also accompanied by cramps. All I can say is that I had masses of bright red blood earlier this week and when scanned there was still a heartbeat present so it doesn't mean that all is lost. Did you get your doctor to put you on progesterone supplements? I think you were going to a few weeks back. I hope the bleeding stops soon and that everything is ok for you on Monday :hugs:

I'm using natural progesterone cream, which I started on a week after my bfp which is the earliest I was able to as it had to be ordered from the US. I much prefer it to other forms of progesterone.

I haven't had much spotting and its mostly brown, and cramps are t too severe either mostly just feels like AF is on the way - but that's the kind of cramping I've had in my miscarriages too earlier on. I'm trying to rest with my feet up but its hard with kids, even with my dh home.

I've got my scan letter 2nd June don't get it tho ill only be almost 9 weeks x

Well ladies I think I am already gonna be out. Getting really bad cramping today more than the past week. The pain is easily 6-7 out of 10. All symptoms are gone too...This feels to familiar to me after my last lost. It took us 16 months since the last loss to conceive. So feeling not great. Xx

Oh no Lesh that sounds rubbish. Fingers crossed its just your uterus stretching lots. I was super crampy on implantation and have been on and off ever since bit no idea if that's normal or not. It could settle down esp if you have no bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->