January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Well I'm still in limbo. its not quite the bad news I was dreading but its certainly not good news.
Nothing visible on ultrasound, but sonographer said I do have a nice thick endometrium indicative of early pregnancy, and I had cysts on both varies (corpus luteum maybe?) She's confident its not ectopic and at this stage thinks I might just be too early to see anything. So I'm not going to panic and will just get another scan next week.
I did decline a TV scan so can't be certain my uterus empty and I'm not just measuring behind due to a slow growing baby.
Symptoms are still good so I'm not giving up on this baby yet.

Eta: changed expecting to dreading. I am hopeful of a good outcome nonetheless

If you are really early transabdo ultrasound wont see much anyway so stay positive.

Out of interest why did you decline transvaginal?

It might not have made any difference. I had both and am still in limbo like you.

I'm not comfortable with ultrasounds lasting beyond 3 minutes and had already exceeded that duration by a little bit.

well i had a go at hubby for leaving his wallet on the table where our dog can get to it... and the dog chewed it up, wouldn't normally yell at him over that haha. We have our first scan on friday so we are super excited about that :)

Lmao ! Bless I can't wait for mine either it's two weeks tomorrow . I don't no why they've booked it for then but I'm not complaining lol. Got the midwife next Tuesday and then the midwife the following Tuesday so two things to look forward to . :) x

I how everything is okay NDH. Hopefully there will be more to see next week. Maybe you can have them only do transvaginal, instead of the other?

I have a scan on June 8 th, hopefully. Technically it would be my second appointment and they sint typically do it on the seconds appointment. But it will be at a different hospital, so different doctor. And my last scan didn't show much.

Sakura my poor husband takes so much abuse from me, I feel sorry for him! He knows the first tri is super hormonal though.

Lesh glad it just seems to have been a false alarm. I've had lots of cramping with this pregnancy and my last one. It has been so bad on some nights that it has woken me up. I guess the cramping could be coming from my ovaries though as they are still very enlarged and swollen following the IVF treatment.

NDH I'm surprised you would have been able to see anything with an abdominal scan at this very early stage, so try not to worry about the lack of detail showing on the screen.

Welcome to all the new ladies. I will update the front page this morning.

I will send prayers for you NDH. I am sure everything will be fine. Xx

Thankyou all. Well today feeling a little cramping. Yesterday was good though no cramping at all. So guessing it is all just stretching pains. Etc...

Ndh is very common to not be able to see baby on a early abdominal ultrasound. Finger crossed bean is big enough to see soon!

NDH, fingers Xed for you. It is too early to see anything in abdominal u/s. I think you will need transvaginal u/s to see the sac so early.

The first few weeks are so though :(

I can't quite believe I am pregnant if I'm not peeing on sticks.
It's hard to trust everything is going well without betas or an ultrasound, and for me that isn't before June 23!

I think I've spent too much times on pregancy forums, it made me realise how often things don't have happy endings, it's so hard to get excited . Anyone else feeling like this?

Well the nausea has finally arrived, was hoping I was going to be one of those morning sickness free women...:dohh:

Nothing too bad but just slight on and off nausea all day, if I think about cooking dinner or even looking in the fridge it makes me want to gag.

I hear you heather but its so hard! I want to get excited but feel like I don't know if I have anything to be excited about.

That's an improvement on a couple of weeks ago though when I felt miserable. No idea why its not like it wasn't planned. I think it might be hormonal

Ndh I'm praying for you, but you know how I feel. Keep your hopes high hun!!

Still extremely nauseous here and exhausted. Doesn't help that my 1 yr old has decided to nurse like a newborn at night ugh. So tired:(

May I join the group? I just found out I am pregnant again with my rainbow after two previous losses. My due date is January 28, 2016.

I am so so so exhausted. It's awful. I can't do anything, but have to since I have an active DS.

Called fertility clinic and they want me to get a blood test to confirm but I said I wanted to skip that so I have to wait to see what the doctor says. Im obviously pregnant. Symptoms plus 10 positive tests lol. Hoping to get an early scan soon if all is okay with doctor (did Clomid).

Danna I feel the same way! I peed on so many sticks and I've even had an ultrasound and saw a heartbeat. After 2 losses it's hard to be optimistic. I was on pins and needles with my son the entire 41 weeks. It didn't get any better after he was born! Hahaha

I was the same with peeing on sticks. It still doesn't feel real yet!

Got my booking in appointment this morning. It takes 1.5 hours apparently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->