January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Fingers crossed all is ok lesh

hope ur all Ok girls :)

I'm not to bad Boobs were a bit sore when I woke up probably from lying on them though. I'm tired a lot and off mt food but stil no sickness as such. I've got midwife a week Tuesday and my scan a week after that so something to look forward to can't wait just hope everything is ok x

Hi there, I just got my BFP :) due date is 23rd January x

Thinking of you mini and NDH, hopefully everything is fine for you both, fingers crossed.

Congrats Jjay and others who have just joined! Reading all the booklets from my first appointment and getting excited, no MS yet, which is a relief! x

Thankyou ladies. The cramping slowed and no bleeding. Still getting very strong positives and 2-3 on digi so guessing it was just stretching pains.

Much love to all. Xx

I'm so tired all the time ! It's only 7.42pm and I'm ready for bed lol goin to have a nice bath x

Yep me too - last 3 days been in bed and asleep before its gone dark! Been waking up at 4am but then go back to sleep until 6am which is my normal get up time!

Also had a couple of waves of nausea over the weekend. Nothing major but feeling a bit crap on and off mainly before breakfast.

Mostly though my boobs are huge and hurt lots! DH hugged me earlier and it made me wince! I feel that I look like this :holly: :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

My boobs are killing me, but not the way I thought they would be. Definitely more sensitive, but not sore like they were in my last pregnancy. But ds is very abusive towards my poor girls!

I had a super awful allergy attack yesterday, and the most commonly recommended allergy pill wasn't working. So I finally caved and took one that is still safe, but not as highly recommended and it worked amazing!

So glad you're feeling better Lesh :hugs:

Mushy I'm glad you found something that works. :)

Welcome new ladies! We are filling up fast!!

Definitely feeling you ladies with the exhaustion. I've had to lay down a couple times the last few days and still falling asleep early. :sleep:

That's good Lesh! I've had some pretty bad cramps and they can be so scary but try not to worry too much if your positives are strong and no blood. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mushy milk. Mine aren't so sore either which makes me nervous because I don't have many symptoms but that may be a good thing in a way lol.

Mushy milk. Mine aren't so sore either which makes me nervous because I don't have many symptoms but that may be a good thing in a way lol.

I'd say at this point my main symptom is fatigue. I was getting heartburn, but that's stopped. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's got me kind of worried.

2 hours til my scan. So so so nervous....

I'd say at this point my main symptom is fatigue. I was getting heartburn, but that's stopped. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's got me kind of worried.

I'm tired and bitchy. That's about it other than very light sickness in the evening. It has me slightly worried but I try not to stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->