January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

My little man is poorly :( he's been crying and clingy all day long and now he's in bed he's got the barking cough I'm thinking he's got croup I'm going to take him to the Drs tomoz X my hearts breaking seeing him poorly X
Hope ur all Ok x

Here's bump progression for me. The first two times I didn't wear the same thing on purpose, but decided to keep doing it! Also holy cow did I grow a bunch in two weeks?!

Aw your poor boy donna! Hopefully he recovers quickly, it's so sad when they're sick.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1446069060053.jpg
    FB_IMG_1446069060053.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
Poor baby Donna! Hope he recovers quickly :(

Hey ladies, how much do you spend on baby clothes? I'm not getting any hand me downs (first baby around) and I'm not into thrift stores, just a cultural thing. I feel bad spending a lot on clothes that will not be used much, but I also have this weird worry my baby will never be dressed because I won't have enough in the right sizes, etc xD

Great bump mushy..you really have grown in two weeks ;))

Donna, your poor little man hope he feels better soon xx

I have my whooping cough jab this week and need to gety bloods done at some point too. Really want to meet this little one now.. Want the weeks to hurry along a bit! Luckily lots going on in November with Hallowean at the wkend then fireworks night and my biggest little man turns 9 in a week and a half!! 7 weeks left at work for me then I'm
Done for a years maternity leave!!

Donna I hope your little dude gets better fast.

Mushy- you look adorable!!! Love the progression <3

Danna- I don't really look at what I spend, just what I have and of what sizes.

Embeth- yay for maternity leave!!!

Thanks girls he's so poorly this morning I'm waiting for Drs to open to get him in
30 weeks today :). X
U look great mushy X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/9B8594AA-F607-4EE2-B3CB-65E4AD14E98B_zpsetr623yy.jpg

Here's my bump comparison X

Great bumps ladies! You have definetly grown!

Hope your little man is better soon Donna x

look at all these lovely bumps jel mines small stilli think

we havent spent all lot this time round maybe £100 inc snowsuits just as the amount of clothes ppl will gift i took loads back with ds1 we had way too much lol

Lovely bump pics! Hope your LO is better soon Donna.

Here's my 31 week bump

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/EEB4F537-97EF-4424-AFD3-613BF8486294.jpg

Feeling pretty terrible today. Had a random nosebleed which never happens, and had morning sickness afterwards. Also my autoimmune eye disease decided to flare up so I had to rush to the ophthalmologist and now am on 3 eye drops 2x a day each. Very exhausted :( my DS doesn't nap and wakes 3+ times in the night and is nonstop go! I feel terrible about it but I put a movie on and am just laying here with him.

lovely bumps ladies!

hope you feel better very soon bean. I still have ms about 3-4 x a week. I'm so over it. can't imagine having other stuff going on along with it

adorable bumps ladies! I really need to take my 30 week bump pic soon.

So the card fraud, it really happened because we both experienced insurance fraud not too long ago. DH has a government job, and not too long ago someone hacked into the government database and stole a lot of people's information, people who work for the government, so they got mine as well as DH's because I'm married to DH. They have our address, date of birth, social security number, and backgrounds, so we really can't do a whole lot about it. We both had gotten official stamped letters from the government stating the issue, so I half expected it to happen. It has happened to DH at least once a year for the past 3 years. The only thing I can do is cancel my cards, get new ones, and keep checking my bank accounts all the time.

anyway besides all that, my maternity photo shoot is Saturday :happydance: and looking forward to taking the kids trick or treating. They will be dressed as Luigi and Princess Peach :haha:

oh wow lock how horrible that it happens so often to you guys :(

yay for the photo shoot though!!

Hi all :)

Hope everyone's ok!

I finally got my pushchair sorted.. Went for the bugaboo bee plus rather than bee 3 as prices are crazy! Starting to all get more real now! Can't believe it's November in 2 days!

Here's my 28 week bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
Gorgeous bump embeth
I think we're having a oyster max now :) Ment to be getting it next week I'm so excited lol x

Such a cute bump embeth!

I'm headed to L&D because I haven't felt movement all morning. I didn't have orange juice so I ate some ice cream and still nothing. I hope he's just having a sleepy day :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->