January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

mushy- glad you're going in. 3 of mine didn't move like they should. all 3 had low amniotic fluid. it didn't matter what I drank, they wouldn't move. 1 had his placenta pulling away and they got him out just in time. the other 2 they never found out why their fluid was low (theirs wasn't as low as his was). I hope your baby is fine. I had a scare with this one for a week, but I think it was stress.

heather- sorry you're in so much pain. wish there was something dr's could do for it.

Thanks girls ;)

Mushy hope alls ok sure he's just having a quiet time, my little did that the other day.. So stressful! Since then she has been going crazy!

Heather sorry to hear u ache I can totally relate to the car and sciatic nerve!!

Hope everything is okay, Mushy

Sorry for the aches and pains, ladies, that's no fun :-( Hope you feel better soon. I've still having mild heartburn, though sometimes kefir helps. I've officially hit the stage where bending over is difficult, and my abdomen feels so full all the time. Perhaps baby is hitting a growth spurt? I've also been feeling some hiccups, though they're definitely softer and less often than when my son had hiccups.

Looking very cute, embeth and Bev! Mushy and Donna, I love the progression pictures! Those babies are definitely growing :cloud9:

Lock, that sucks that you guys are having to go through that, what a hassle. But at least you have the maternity shoot to look forward to! :thumbup:

Everything is okay! He flipped (yay!) And was right by the placenta and punching it. I saw him on the ultrasound and could see him hitting it but couldn't feel it. I'm just glad he's okay!

Glad to hear everything is okay Mushy – and that Baby has flipped!

I almost went in last week because I didn’t feel much movement all morning. But then I had some Chinese food for lunch and Thomas went nuts and kicked me about 33 times in a row. I had a couple of days off of work before that so had been sleeping in later than usual, so I wonder if it changed his schedule and got him starting his day later than usual too. He’s back to being active at his regular times now.

Hooray for no more breech baby Mushy :happydance:

I honestly don't have much to complain about in the pain department other than a sore back after walking about for only an hr and some heartburn in the evening. I definitely cannot bend over very well or lean over anything

Glad everything is ok mushy!

30 weeks today, so excited to meet LO!

So glad all is ok Mushy!! :)

I have my in laws here this weekend then we fly out next Thursday so it's busy to say the least. Plus I have a cold :(

My biggest complaint are my feet. They feel big, hot and yucky by the end of the day. It's hot again here this weekend - bah!!

Lovely bump pics!

Glad baby is ok Mushy. :thumbup:

Hope you LO feels better soon Donna. Mine have a cough now too, no fun. :nope:

My Dr. Appt went well. Baby's kidney is slightly larger than normal but not yet so big they are worried. Bump has been sore today and it hurts a bit when he moves a lot, also got my first middle of the night leg cramp,ugh. On the up side I got my c-section date!! Unless anything crazy happens Angelo will be delivered on Dec 28th at 38wks! We have so much to do in just 8wks...

How exciting Athena! I think my section date will be December 28 too!! 🎄

bean- happy 30 weeks! :)

mushy- yay for him turning and that he is moving fine :)

athena- so awesome to have the date!!! definitely gives you a very precise timeline of when to have everything ready by. :happydance:

so cool you may have the same date Lucy! :flower:

I can't really complain too much either. I have heartburn every night, but nothing too bad. and my hips, back, and feet hurt if I'm up walking a lot. I'm actually feeling pretty good for almost 20 weeks all together.

Hope ur all ok girls
Chad finally seems to be picking up today still poorly but a little more himself :) hate seeing them poorly .
My cousin was due yday and no baby as of yet she's booked in for induction on the 9th November X

Hi girls,

So exciting some of you have section dates!! I'm sure I'll be sitting here waiting for baby to come after her due date.. Only one of my three have been on time!

Donna.. My eldest birthday is the 9th of November!:)

Heather looking forward to your pictures enjoy the scan!

I'm just grabbing 20 minutes peace while dh does some
Pumpkin carving with the boys..

Has everyone has their 28 bloods? I really need to get mine done but don't want to!!

Ouuuh! Csection dates!! So exciting :)
I went shopping today abd Christmas stuff is on display everywhere, makes me realise it won't be long now!

I was holding OH's phone in the car (playing music) and saw a message pop up about a shower! I didn't read or anything but I soooo wasn't expecting one! Made me very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->