January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

eeek! sorry about the sciatica ladies :(

chelle- love the name <3

fit- It's so sweet you gave up your seat, but how rude of grown healthy men to just sit there. they should be ashamed of themselves. :growlmad:

lucy- how bittersweet. nice to hear the baby is healthy :)

athena- I absolutely agree! confidence definitely takes you a long way with babies. definitely feel there is still tons to do here as well. I really need to find a class soon. I just feel it's all gonna come around so fast. hope babies kidneys are looking good and your gtt test comes back fine. having an actual date I'm sure makes things easier to plan around!

I don't think I've felt Cruz have hiccups yet and Chad always had them now I feel worried that there is something. Wrong with him . I'm sure not I just. Can't wait to see him again on my scan feels ages away altho I need the end of November will soon be here.
X

I don't think I've felt hiccups either, but at my scan last Friday I'm pretty sure I saw him have them. I know with my first he'd have them like 3-5 times a day! It got so annoying haha

Good luck with your test results and your baby's kidney check, hopefully everything comes out great!

Fit I can't believe that! Well I can but it shouldn't be a thing! When I was in high school I used to ride the city bus and often I would be the only one to offer my seat to others. I thought it was awesome standing though, but still so many able bodied people, grown adults, wouldn't move.

I didn't know about this after birth pain! After my first I was up and walking around things soon as the epidural wore off. At most my muscles were sore, and what I considered the party that hurt the most the next day.

Sorry for the ladies with sciatica! My hips hurt so bad! It hurts to stand, sit, lay down, anything really!

Fit that's bad! My bus driver would have asked the man to stand up :(

I've felt hi cups, maybe once a day for 10 minutes, first time I wondered what was that rythmic thing baby was doing :p

I'm getting anxious about getting ready for baby too. We need to paint the nursery this month for sure or I'll throw a fit! Haha

I'm so jalous of you ladies having more scan. Unless something doesn't go as planned I'm done and will see Gabbie in January,

I have felt hiccups twice so far. My DD used to have hiccups
3 times a day!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone's had good days.. It's hectic here with my two older boys on school holiday,so looking forward to their bedtime soon!

I have felt hiccups quite a bit, it's so much more subtle than it ever was with my boys tho, very soft rhythmic movement at the bottom of my bump. She has been very quiet today,hoping she has a good kick about later.
Xxx

I haven't felt hiccups much yet either, still plenty of time for them! Pretty cool how they start to breathe in there. Such a weird though breathing in fluid!

I saw my friend today who has a 4 month old baby so I held her and she fell asleep in my arms, made me excited to have a baby again! :)

I think I felt some hiccups this morning while I was trying to fall back asleep. Maybe the 3rd time I've felt them?

Very cool that you got to see your little one practicing her breathing Lucy.

Had my GTT today was not fun! Hope all is well with it.

Hope everyone is doing ok. x

Interesting about the hiccups... LO seems to have them constantly! My son did too!

Claire gets hiccups multiple times a day, and it happens down low so I can tell she's head down! Wahoo!

Ugh, well I just had my credit card information and 600$ stolen from me, and at such a perfect time too -sarcasm- I can't believe it! Seriously people can be so low stealing from me and my family! I'm completely pissed! Luckily our bank is very good and we have 100% coverage for fraud. It's not the amount though, I'd still be mad if I had only 20 dollars stolen from me, it's the principle behind it all that really gets me. The lack of morals and the sense of greed and selfish entitlement is way too high in this world.

But other than that I've reached the 30 week mile stone!!!!! Hard to believe I only have about 10 weeks or less to go! I can't wait to hold her and see her sweet little face :cloud9:

I hope you ladies are doing well. Still not getting great sleep, so I haven't been responding or on as much =_= just so tired

Have you talked to your doctor/midwife about how you're sleeping? Is there any herbal thing you can do that's safe while pregnant?

I've had my identity stolen before, it was by someone I knew, and worked with so they had access to all of my information. Full name, social security number and they were able to get one of my checks and credit card. They did and stole so much, it's definitely shitty! While I got everything back it still affected my credit which was the most upsetting.

hope it comes back good sporty!

lock- how upsetting about the credit card. at least you are covered though! happy 30 weeks :)

my LO gets the hiccups several times a day. pretty much every time I eat or drink something, and sometimes in between or even at night when I wake up to pee I feel them. it's probably the most movement I feel out of the day.

That is awful Lock, I can't believe some people do that :(

I have such a sore bump these past few days, really feels like skin is stretching, it's awful - serves me right I suppose for not moisturizing at all!! Covered bump in bio oil this morning so fingers crossed.

Good luck with the test Sporty!

Lock that's awful! Glad you can get the money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->