January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I was the same done endless amount of tests I stopped after I got a line darker than the control lline and a 3+ still have the urge now and then tho lol. One week today till o see midwife to get my blood results etc. I'm 6+4 today starting to feel more sick and my Boobs r hurting first thing in and morning . I'm really tried also can't wait til were all safety out of first tri :D
Won't be long ..
i tthink wwe're goin to have a gender scan so just under 10 weeks till that.
Ino it its another boy ill have to deal with loads of comments another boy Aw Shane it's not a girl etc. I can't lie I'd love a girl really really want a girl but if it's a boy so be it u can't choice u get what ur given don't u . As long as there healthy that's all tha matters :) plz be bea a girl tho lol x

Have fun bevziibubble. Can't wait for mine in a couple of weeks. :)

Hello all, Please can I join? -I recognise a few names in here too which is lovely :hi: bevziibubble! I am very nervous to join so as I had two chemicals at the beginning of the year but my lines are looking good and I am officially 4 weeks today :happydance:

Due date is 26th Jan 2016 :yipee:

I am feeling pretty bloated and tired but after waiting for this the last 6 months I am going to relish every minute! This is my 3rd baby and probably last (saying that makes me sad though :wacko:) so i am going to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, even with the morning sickness (she says before it kicks in :dohh:).

I booked in to see the midwife in 4 weeks time.

God this is exciting! :happydance:

Thanks Donna! I would really have liked four but I think three is a lovely number :thumbup:

Just had a call from my amazing Midwife (she delivered my 2nd at home) and she is going to book me in for an early scan at 7 weeks because of the chemicals :happydance: I am so lucky!!

Is anyone else experiencing horrible constipation? Twice over the past two days I have been in such pain after using the toilet that I've nearly passed out and couldn't move without pain for about an hour. I'm still moving my bowels every day, (in fact have gone 5 times since yesterday its just not enough obviously as the sonographer could see how backed up I am on the scan.
Also I'm not in pain during a BM, just afterwards (though its not complete). But the pain is excruciating...

Oh and welcome Lillian (and any other newcomers I missed) happy to see another homebirther in the group. Sorry to hear if your losses.

I'm not sure if I'm just getting used to feeling like this or my symptoms are gone. I took another test a digital it read 1-2 weeks. Is that on point since I am 4 weeks 1 day and 13 days dpo? I know is estimates from ovulation and not lmp so the number seems right. Ugh I'm nervous.

So fertility clinic called and said if I don't want blood work done I have to travel an hour to their other office for a scan. They are worried about etopic pregnancy, didn't realize Clomid increases that risk. Now I'm a little scared... But blood work gives me intense vasovagel syncope so yeah... I go Thursday. Anyone know if early scans are t/v or the ones done on the belly? With my first Clomid baby my doctor didn't monitor me at all and didn't see a doctor until 9 weeks so keeping positive but it's hard now when I get a cramp or something.

Bean maybe this will put your mind at ease
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2698906
Clomid alone does not appear to increase the risks of ectopic pregnancies. And blood tests alone can't diagnose ectopic anyway.

Early scans will almost always be TV (depending where you live I guess - I should have had one but didn't) as nothing can usually be seen abdominally before 6 weeks and even up to 9 weeks or even later sometimes. I don't known whether they'll try abdominal first though or go straight to TV - protocols vary. Good luck.

Thank you that's reassuring! I got bumped up to tomorrow afternoon instead (for some reason they are super concerned about it, maybe they're just giving me a rough time because I denied the blood work???). Excited though... Sounds like it will be a t/v with the actual doctor, not his female assistant! Blah to that but excited to see baby and get a definite estimated due date.

I'm pretty laid back and into least invasive approach... I had a home birth with DS and only got blood work done once when I was around 10 weeks. I try to just trust the process and my body and feel like sometimes the routine things are not for me.

Thank you that's reassuring! I got bumped up to tomorrow afternoon instead (for some reason they are super concerned about it, maybe they're just giving me a rough time because I denied the blood work???). Excited though... Sounds like it will be a t/v with the actual doctor, not his female assistant! Blah to that but excited to see baby and get a definite estimated due date.

I'm pretty laid back and into least invasive approach... I had a home birth with DS and only got blood work done once when I was around 10 weeks. I try to just trust the process and my body and feel like sometimes the routine things are not for me.

Hi there
I had a scan last week at 6+3 (due to multi mcs) and she started abdominally but could only see a blob so then did a tv scan and we saw blob, yolk sac and hb :) but it is completely down to the discretion on the sonographer here x
I am due another scan on friday so will see what happens then, gl with your scan x

I tired to do a little math yesterday, took me like 5 minutes to multiply 6x7. Hello pregnancy brain!

Also got my first appt scheduled, this it's my first time seeing this Dr and they can't get me in for another 5 weeks. Won't need the pregnancy confirmed by that point, I'll probably be showing!

I'm excited for you ladies getting ultrasound scans already!

Hey ladies hope everybody is keeping well
I've been so busy the lAst few days feel like
I've missed loads !!!! Well we told our parents there
Super excited and close friends who are too !!!!
I have my midwife app and it's not till June 17 im going to
Be 10+2 by then !!!!!?

Hi ladies. Well symptoms starting to kick in. Very sore boobs as of last night. Great seeing some symptoms. Now I just want the sickness to kick in. Lol. Xx

I'm not sure if I'm just getting used to feeling like this or my symptoms are gone. I took another test a digital it read 1-2 weeks. Is that on point since I am 4 weeks 1 day and 13 days dpo? I know is estimates from ovulation and not lmp so the number seems right. Ugh I'm nervous.

I did the same today and I am exactly 4 weeks..got 1-2 on the digi. Think it is fine :thumbup: I am nervous too though! :flower:

I did the same today and I am exactly 4 weeks..got 1-2 on the digi. Think it is fine :thumbup: I am nervous too though! :flower:

Thank you. :flower:

I'm the same - would rather be as least invasive as possible, just take take if myself
and only get testing done if I have any concerns. Fertility treatments and/or recurrent losses does make it harder to be laid back, but once I reach a certain point I plan to step away from the heavily medicalised tests.

Hello! Can I be added? EDD is January 25th. We will be staying team yellow this time around. Very excited about that! Congrats to all of you ladies :)

welcome new ladies!

pitakat i love your baby brain moment :haha: i have started having a few myself

hope the upcoming scans are wonderful ladies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back