January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

November 19th Lock. I really wasn't expecting to learn anything new at my checkup yesterday, how stressful..

Lucy- so glad you're moved! Hope the time flies by for you, I can't imagine being without dh that long! Love the name <3

Lock- I would tend to think my LO was just teething or sick if they did that. I do still have to work on getting my youngest off the boob. She only nurses right before bed at night, and when I say nurses it's really just that she latches on and falls asleep. But still, tandem nursing is not in my plan, it's plenty of work with one-especially a newborn.

Danna- idk what Papp-a is but I'm sorry you're dealing with added stress :( I hope all is well when it comes down to it.

Donna- I hope the iron helps! I was the same and my iron is definitely boosting energy and sleep at night.

I just went and bought a rocker/sleeper and a swing off of craigslist. Got the pair for $35!!!! Definitely a steal. Both in excellent/new condition. The swing retails for $179.99 and the rocker sleeper for $64.88 so I definitely saved a ton of money :)

image.jpg

Wow what a bargain Hun
There lovely
I got a swing and bouncer for £50 when pregnant with Chad and they were worth nearly 200! We're gorgeous I gave the swing away I still have the bouncer but it's worn now and need a new one x

32 weeks today &#128515; Flying by now X

On the countdown to my scan can't wait to see him again not that I'll see much that far gone lol x

Happy 32 weeks Donna!! 30
Today for me ;)))

Blessed I bought that rocker as well in a lighter colour.. Also got a bargain off of eBay ;)

happy 32 weeks donna!

and happy 30 weeks embeth and heather!

I have a bio-physical profile scheduled for monday. have to check fluid level and make sure this little dude is ok.

Happy 30 weeks Heather!

Hope the appointment goes well Blessedmomma :)

Morning girls I've got to pick my iron up from the Drs I stil haven't got round to it yet.i really hate taking iron it makes me so constipated and I never normally take it even when I need it but I don't want to have another pph and if I'm anemic in labour j have to have a Iv line in which I really don't want.

CJ woke up before 6 today and woke up Chad he hasn't done that in a while. X
It's really killing me to do the school runs now my belly hurts and I'm finding I'm not taking him to nursery everyday ino it's not complulsasry but he enjoys it I'm going to take him every day next week even if it kills me
There is only 5 weeks left til he breaks up for Xmas I think so not to long X

I can imagine getting the boys into the car and off to nursery is a pain Donna. But it must be nice to have a little break and just have one LO at home! I'm thinking getting 3 LOs out in the car will be tricky! Do you have a travel system you can pop in and out?

I saw my new OB today and it went really well. I'm booked in for my c section at 1230 on December 29 &#128556; Its exciting/ a bit scary having a time and date!! In 7 weeks I'll have my baby! He's having me get a proper growth scan in 2 weeks which will be exciting! He re did all my bloods today too so hoping I'm not anemic, so far I've been fine.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I'm picking up my new pram tomorrow!! &#128512;

I don't even drive I need to learn as soon as the baby is born ! My oh normally has Chad for me while I take CJ it's just the walk takes it out of me ! Esp when it's freezing and raining not fun lol

Oh wow fab! Not long at all I bet I go over again I'll end up being induced .
My scan is two weeks Monday &#128513;

How exciting Lucy not long at all!!! Can't believe how close everyone is getting.. I so can't wait to meet this little girl!! Feel so impatient to
Get through the weeks some times.

I've been feeling exhausted and hormonal lately so have not gone into work today.. Bad really but I just couldn't face it.
Anyone else feeling very hormonal?? And also hungry so hungry! I had to have some cereal before bed last night...not enjoying this pregnancy too
Much at the moment, hoping it passes and I can enjoy the last weeks as it will be my last!

Got my little boys 9th birthday party on Sunday then next week I'm hoping
to get dh to decorate the nursery! :) x

Lucy, so exciting you have a date set, though I get the intimidation it brings as well having an exact date hanging over your head.

I'm sorry Donna, I've been having the same issue as my prenatal has added iron in it, and taking an iron supplement on the side as well. It always makes me so constipated. The iron enriched prenatal I have also has some stool softener in it as well, which guarantees I'll go every day and not get backed up. I've never been a fan of taking a whole load of pills, but maybe some stool softener will help you out.

Happy birthday to your LO Embeth

We will be leaving for a 6 hr car ride to NY in about 10 days. I'll have to bring a pillow to support my back as I imagine I will be pretty sore after sitting that long, but I'm looking forward to seeing family, friends, and especially my best friend again during our stay. With baby's birth pending, it will be our last visit for quite a while.

As much as I don't mind my bump atm (at least right now, that last month always sucks) right now I'm just really looking forward to being thin again!

Lucy- I would love to have an actual date to plan around!

donna- I can't imagine making the school runs right now. my kids are homeschooled so I do school with them. back when my oldest 2 went to school I had to get up at 5:00am to get them out the door on the bus. it was exhausting!

embeth- hope he gets after the nursery soon! and enjoy your LO's birthday party. today is my b-day :)

lock- hope you guys have a fab trip. enjoy your time with your best friend :)

heather- hope your iron helps fast and you get some lovely pics this time at your redo ultrasound. my hips and back have been very painful lately. starting to get that eager feeling to be done

Sorry you're anemic too embeth! Hopefully the iron doesn't constipate you any more. And good luck with your rescan!

My hips are awful this time, I can barely move sometimes. And it's painful to roll over in bed. I love my big bump, but I'll be glad to be able to move like a normal person again. And bend over without grunting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->