January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sorry to all those that are anemic!! I have been expecting to hear the same from the bloods I had done on Tuesday.. Just exhausted at the moment but not heard anything so far. Have never been in any of
My previous pregnancies so maybe it's just tiredness with already having 3 children to run around after!

Just relaxing with a cuppa while my littlest has his sleep, have done
All the food shopping and party food shopping this morning plus housework
So hoping for a chilled afternoon xx

Me too. :(

Had a 4d scan today it was amazing! So glad we did it. Made me cry.

Aww how fab Hun :)

I've been busy online shopping all day! :)

I've spent a fortune on Cruz
I've got his sterliser bottles blankets bouncer more babies grows bibs mittens changing bag comforter crib bedding can't remember what else lol x

Beautiful Heather! I reconize that bedding set, haha!

We should be done with ours next weekend, or the next because I kind of suspect my shower will be next weekend... In 2 weeks I'm also suposed to put up the christmas tree...
Sometimes I feel time is dragging, and suddenly I panick and think I have too little time left. I want my baby but I also love my belly, it's a weird feeling, I confuse myself!

Growth scan is thursday, can't wait to get that over with. 5 more weeks of work left too, and then Christmas craziness, hope baby stays put until after new year

Lovely scan pics and babies room Heather.

Hope all those with anemia feel better soon.

Sorry to anyone I missed. It's been crazy here. My BIL mother passed away today. :cry: She was like a grandma to our kids and we are very sad. Not sure how to explain it to our 4 yr old. :nope: I am beginning to think we are cursed. Every time we get pregnant a family member / close friend dies. All of my kids have been to a funeral before they were born.

On a positive note we now have an official cc-section date of 12/29 at 9am. Hoping for a good growth scan Tuesday as at Dr. Appt Friday he thought the fluid might be a little low. Fingers crossed he's.ok.in there.

Sorry if I repeat myself, I posted but it seems to have disappeared.

So sorry to hear about your BIL mother, Athena. I hope your little ones take the news ok. Must be so hard to explain sad events like this to your kids :(
On a happier note our c sections are planned for the same day! I'm having a December 29 baby too :)

Lovely nursery and cue pics, Heather! Id love to see my little girl in 3D!

I've had a busy weekend. It's harder not having DH here being pregnant with a toddler. 5 more weeks till he's here then it's Christmas and a baby straight after, it's going to be another crazy time!

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend :)

Sorry for your loss Athena :hugs:

I'm actually having a productive weekend, despite battling a sinus infection. DS's room is finally getting done and put together :happydance: which means we can finally start putting the nursery together after thanksgiving passes since we will be out of state for a week. Wish me luck? I feel like it's crunch time now and have next to nothing done so I'm scrambling :haha:

so sorry for your loss athena :hugs:
lovely to have the day set for when you will meet LO <3

heather- looks lovely :)

landon has definitely dropped. I suspected it this last week since I've been having a lot of cramps, especially at the end of the day. my tummy has just been feeling lower, and I'm breathing easier. I got up today with cramps on my lower tummy and I have a lot of pressure. I'm starting to lose a little plug today as well. if this baby doesn't disengage it's gonna be a looooong last few weeks. I'm so uncomfortable!!!

Sorry for your loss Athena :hugs:

Great pics heather.. So cute!!nursery looking good too xx

Anyone feeling like baby is making breathing at times a bit difficult?? When I'm sitting up I struggle to breathe at times and also can feel
Like is eaten a huge meal when I've had barely anything!!

I have a dilemma at the moment.. Not pregnancy related.

On Tuesday night my dh is due to take my 9 year old to see the England v France game at Wembley in London.. With the awful things that have just happened in Paris I would rather they didn't go.. I think There will
Be a huge amount of security and emotion going on and that he is too young. Plus the obvious worry of anything happening.

My dh would like to go.. I don't know if I'm being over the top?? What do u think??? X

embeth- I was feeling that way before he dropped this last week. I don't have any advice. it would definitely make me nervous. I'll pray if they go that everyone is safe :hugs:

I've been having slight cramping low on my bump and last night I couldn't get out of bed without a cramping in my pubic area, thought I was going to pee myself as I couldn't get out of bed without it hurting, it stopped once I managed to get out of bed! Wonder if that's baby starting to drop..... ??? I'm peeing a lot more too, then sometimes I feel like I really need to go and sit there and change my mind as nothing will come out :dohh:

Tough one Embeth, were the tickets really expensive? I'm sure security will have been stepped up so they will be ok, but like you I'd be worrying.

Feeling so overwhelmed today, we started buying some bits for the hospital bag and it's just made it all seem so real.

I have been getting random period cramping in my bump lately and also have a desperate need to wee and feel like nothing can get out!

The tickets were around 80-90 pounds for both.. So not cheap but not hundreds either... I don't know so difficult...can't hide away but don't want to put him at increased risk either.

Think I will go and buy my change bag this week and start collecting bits for my hospital bag ;) x

I can't find a changing bag I like anywhere :cry: they all seem to have brown handles and I want black to match my pram!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->