January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I can't find a changing bag I like anywhere :cry: they all seem to have brown handles and I want black to match my pram!

I haven't decided which one to her either. Want a good sized one that I won't go off. Whenever I get the brighter ones I go off them... Hoping just to out and find one I love! X

So sorry for your loss, athena :-(

Embeth, I've been having that same problem with feeling like i can't get a good deep breath, especially when I'm lying down.

I'm spending the weekend with my sister and her family. She has given me a bunch of things for baby that i gave her when she was expecting, so now i have the swing, bouncer, bumbo seat, swaddling blankets, hats, mobile, and baby clothes! Although the baby clothes are all for a boy, so if this baby is a girl i won't be using much of those, but I'm still excited lol! Nothing is set up or arranged, but we have just about everything we need except for a carseat and diaper bag, so I'm feeling more prepared now.

I wouldn't let my boy go but I'm Such a worrier and I'm sure all will be fine and security will be tight but I just couldn't relax
Cruz sits so high up I can barely breAthe
I do get pressure down below tho and feel like I've been kicked down there sometimes lol
Cruz has being moving so much today and I've been feeling movement low down to which I never do two weeks till my scan :) can't wait
I had the worst night sleep ever last night!
Hope I get a good one tonight X I've gt my changing bag :):) I love it it's grey with pink flowers girly but I figured it doesn't matter that I'm not having a girl it's for me to carry after all lol x I normally have boring ones and this one is so nice X

oh I agree Donna- the bag is for mommy. I like a girly one. I likely will throw my wallet and keys in it for the first couple months and not even carry a purse around anyway.

I had been collecting things here and there for my birthing bag and tossing it in the bassinet. I finally went through it all and packed up. I have a lot more done than I expected! I'm seriously down to just a few more things that I need like snacks and a baby book. maybe a couple other small things and then last minute things like my phone charger, etc. it feels so nice to have it done and to know I had more ready to go than I thought.

can't wait to see landon tomorrow. they have to make sure his amniotic fluid levels are normal since I've had problems with it the last 3 pregnancies. going to the birthing center means I have to be low risk before birth. hoping everything is normal!

I have a diaper bag from my first, I don't even use it anymore for him so I'll just be using that one again. I'm terrible with bigger bags though, I find a way to fill them full of junk I don't need! It's why I stopped using it in the first place, I find it easier to carry around diapers and wipes in my car and use a small purse than a big diaper bag that usually ends up full of my crap anyway!

I'm sorry for your family's loss Athena.

Embeth, I probably wouldn't want them to go. I don't get/read a lot of news (I do prefer to not know, it just makes me sad!) but this one has been hard to miss. There's been so many attacks even outside of Paris, I just wouldn't trust anything like that. And, security doesn't always catch everything.

I'm so far from being ready. I keep thinking I should pack my hospital bag, and babies bag and my husbands really. But, there's so much going on around me at all times that just sitting here typing this reply is a luxury.

hey ladies hope your all ok

sorry for your loss athena so hard to explain to little ones my mom told me when my nana died she had gone to live with the stars in the sky and if i ever wanted to see her i must look for the brightest star in the sky and thats where she is :)

im currently signed off work with sciatica baby is so low he must be on a nerve so painful and alongbwith anemia roll on january i say !!!

we had our 4d scan and baby is so much like his big brother already its very strange !!! will try and upload pics but having to wait for new broadband and my phone signals rubbish !!!!

we have a bit of stuff now just waiting to get paid to get the rest as hubby bought pushchair so ill get little bits in

One of my favourites from our 4d scan!

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpg
    IMG_1999.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
I woke up in the night with pain thinking I have a uti either that he's sitting on my bladder but it hurt going to go Drs later I need to get my iron today Anway so need to go. Two weeks today and I have my scan
All I'm hearing now is god ur ready to pop ino I'm big but not as big as I was with the other two lol
Just took CJ to nursery sat down and had some toast now I'm going to relax lol x

Hi all,

Such a cute little pic sporty 😉

Chelle sorry your sciatica is bad, hope it eases up. Mines a lot better it's just piles that are giving me hell now!!not sure which Is worse for me at the moment!

Donna.. Bag is definitely for u! I had a really girly one with Jacob.. This time I think I'll go for a darker one.

Blessed hope your appointment goes well x

Thanks all for the opinions on my little one going to the football. We're not going to take him, I think it will be an extremely emotion filled event and he is too young to really understand.. Have said he can stay up late to
Watch it at home and get a take away! Been busy today doing house work and ironing, also cleaned out en suite out as that is being ripped out and redone tomorrow... Very excited for that to be done, the bathrooms are the only things we haven't done since buying this house last May so be nice to have at least one all nice and modern!

Xx

My eldest boy after his 9th birthday party yesterday ;) he had a great time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Aw cute scan Sporty!!

DH immediate family decided to celebrate Christmas as a family on the 20th instead of the 25th as DS1 was 2 weeks early and that puts me exactly at Christmas day (It's about a 1.5 hour drive one way). I thought that was very nice of them! We do have another family gathering the Sunday after Christmas which is 1.5 hours away, which isn't that bad... but I'm worried to be honest. Since I am planning a home birth I'm stressing I'll go in labour! Should I pack a hospital bag and bring it just in case? We wouldn't be there over night, just from about noon until we leave around 6 and then the drive home. I guess if I do go in labour away from home it depends on how fast it's progressing - DS1 was 6 hours so they say it's cut in half and that seems too short to make it home comfortably!

Funny all the stuff I'm starting to stress and over think now that the due date is getting closer.

30 Weeks!!

Just starting to get back to the exhausted stage again!

Attachments

• 30 Weeks.jpg
    30 Weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
Great bump Hopeful and love the pic Sporty - too cute!

Danna, Blessed and Athena hope your scans go great. :thumbup:

Happy belated birthday Blessed and sorry about your family's loss Athena.

We spent the weekend tearing carpet out for our floor reno next weekend - finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Just going through my maternity notes from my appointment and MW has wrote I am 4/5 engaged, is 5/5 fully engaged or 1/5? (Edit: just checked my maternity notes and at the front is explains 4/5 is 'sitting on the pelvic brim' so hardly engaged at all!)

I thought I was peeing more because baby had dropped but she's taken a sample to test for UTI so maybe not!

Baby Hb is at 120, it's so going to be a boy :cry:

My baby things come

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/397194B3-C1D9-4E00-A300-AB77FDFF40F6_zpseodjd4dr.png

This is the bouncer I got him

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/4A3DE4A3-4F84-4FCB-AA95-DC32357B81C7_zpsomqezucj.png

Are you hoping for a girl lily?

I'd love a little girl, but also would love a little boy :dohh: I'm really struggling with not knowing what it is! Why did I decide to be team yellow :cry: this sounds stupid but I feel like I'm going to lose a son or daughter when it's born as it will be one or the other -- if that makes any sense at all.

Fab stash Donna!

Not sure if it's my hormones but I'm quiet liking the name Barnaby tonight...There is a storm approaching UK called Barney which has made me think of the name :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->