January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Operation - congratulations.

Lily - I hope baby is here soon.

I just had a midwife appointment today. It was supposed to be yesterday but another of her ladies was having her baby. My midwife said this particular lady had no signs whatsoever. Baby was not engaged and in the wrong position but contractions started then her waters broke. She was 4 days early too.

Hope things are happening for you girls having contractions
Nothing here lol. 6 days till due date!
I'll no Monday if I'm dialted at all which I doubt I am but we will see .
Hope u all had a lovely New Years
I stayed up with my partner watching tv lol . Watched the fire works out the window and then went to bed I'm feeling staying up late today tho I'm shattered X

congrats operation

hope you ladies end up with some babies soon

we were in bed by 11 lol

i have the feeling u have a very lazy boy here yesterday i had a long walk a hot bath and a super hot curry nada not even a twitch !!!

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/FBCD633C-73FC-4954-8402-8B4F2A121057_zpsbhzxgvt0.jpg

39 week bump x

Morning all.. Happy new year!

Me and dh stayed up and watched the Big Ben fire works.. Still lazing in bed with my little one.. Two big ones up and playing!

Hoping all of u with contractions have a baby in your arms soon.. Not a sign here, I know I've got a few weeks but I've gone from thinking she may come a little early to thinking it ll be another late one for me.

Planning to take Xmas decs down today and have a good clean up, looking forward to getting the kids back to school Tuesday and back into routine.

Xxx

Still here and not having anymore pains so must have been false labour, delightful :growlmad: all of you who are having this have my sympathy when you posted about it I just pressumed it was like BH - how wrong I was!! I've had 2 hours sleep and feel like my body is p*ssing me around :growlmad: just been to the toilet and I'm loosing some blood tinged CM so might be my show.

Still left with all dull back ache so think I'm going to have a bath and then maybe go for a walk in hopes it might kick start real labour!

Spud - the doctor I saw yesterday said that also that it could happen anytime even to women who are not engaged/no labour symptoms.

Donna - fab bump as always!

Still no baby for me! But I am in the hospital and happily drugged with an epidural. I don't know how far along I am, as I haven't been checked for nearly 7 hours. It's just turning 4 am and I'm wide awake in a room with my husband mom and mil all sleeping away.

Hopefully I'll be holding my boy soon!

Fingers crossed many if you are going to be too!

Goodluck mushy! Can't wait for an update!

Lilly sounds like it won't be long for u either!

Great bump Donna! Xxx

Good luck Mushy!

Happy January everyone! This is our month! Babies will come out! Haha

1cm dilated! :happydance:

Feel like such an idiot because I went to hospital but contractions were 2/3 min apart lasting 30 seconds so I phoned up, no midwife available but the doctor told me to come in, midwife said he shouldn't have done that :dohh: so they send me home, I'm still sat in the carpark with DH, it takes 40 mins to get home so I'm still worrying about giving birth in the car later tonight :nope:

All the best Mushy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->