January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Morning girls New Year's Eve here as well now only 7.16am tho
I'm not doing nothing today just staying in lol. I never do anything for new. Years since having kids I'm always pregnant or to tired lol x

39 weeks today ! Eek7 days to go X

Happy 39 weeks Donna!

Not doing anything for New Year's Eve, just staying in as usual! Would rather sleep! :haha:

10pm new years eve and I just hung some washing on the line. Now watching graham Norton.

Morning girls,

Hope everyone's ok, was hoping another baby may have popped out by now 😉

I'm sat drinking my first raspberry leaf tea.. It tastes yuk and I'm not convinced it does anything but I'll try it anyway!

Can anyone feel their baby moving in their bits!?! When I'm sitting sometimes I feel her move in my belly then in my bits.. It's literally like she is just right there and could reach out!! Odd sensation!

No plans for today...New Years eve tonight nothing exciting happening for us not even sure I'll make it until midnight!

Oh and full term today finally!!! Yay!! Here's my full term
Bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 4
Embeth - no feeling baby in my bits but I think she is bouncing on my bladder. I feel like I need to pee again as soon as I've flushed the loo.

I think she must be really low, the feeling makes me flinch it's like something's just going to pop out!!hopefully it's a good sign she ll arrive around the time she's due.. 3 weeks to go still... Feels like a lifetime!!

I've been having that feeling it's not nice lol
I don't think I'll make it till 12 either lol x

I never make it to 12 either! I usually pretend at around 9 pm then go to bed haha.

It's tough being convinced baby is coming any day them wake up and all signs have gone away and feel like it won't happen for a while now. I hate saying it, but I am so over being pregnant. My body hurts, I can't sleep, I'm always tired, and I'm constantly peeing! It hurts to wipe I've gone pee so much lately. And I can feel him move down in my bits, but it hurts. He's so stuffed in there all of his movements hurt. I just want to hold my baby :(

And walk like a normal person

Happy new year everyone! 11pm here so I've almost made it to midnight!

Really hoping some 2015 babies suddenly appear! Mushy, it's the worst feeling when you're totally over it and can't do much about it :( don't feel bad saying it.

I'm in the hospital with cracked, bleeding nipples! Eek! But my milk is coming in now so that's good.

Bev i really thought you'd have your baby by now!!

Hope when I wake up there's some more baby news :)

Lost loads of plug this morning, no show, but my midwife said 2nd + babies you usually don't get a show. Some cramping, only had two contractions this a.m. 30 minutes apart. This is so frustrating! How will I cope if he's OVER due?! I am so tired and uncomfortable. :(

Embeth, I get that feeling a lot. It really hurts. Have had it for about three weeks now. It's horrible. Saying that, I'm still not ready for the baby to make an appearance despite all of the pain and discomfort. I have too many things still to do :). I would be astounded if the baby comes any time soon even though it's my due date tomorrow.

Had my scan this morning and happy to report baby is head DOWN :happydance: I'm 1-2/5 palpable so think that means engaged? I get so confused with palp v eng numbers. She reassured me that the pressure on my ribs is normal so feeling much better.

i now feel like that frustrated i just feel like hes never going to make an appearance hahaha

Really? Your midwife said that TTC? Because I had a show with DS (my 2nd) and labor started immediately after.

Happy early term Heather! And happy New Years Eve ladies. Wonderin if anyone will have a New Years baby, but they all seem so stubborn and don't want to come out.

I've also been feeling the same Chelle. I'm just going to be pregnant forever and this baby is never coming out :haha: I know it's highly illogical, but it's a hard feeling to overcome when there is no clear end in sight.

I keep getting more and more contractions, some forming a pattern only to turn into nothing. Didn't think it could get more irritating, but it just did!

She did Lock, which surprised me! Maybe she was just trying to make me feel better lol. I had show with my son a few hours before labor started. Maybe she meant it's just not a reliable indicator? She said sometimes it can come out in active labor too.

haha lock that made me laff it could happen stranger things have haha

ughhh i hate nye biggest con ever i refuse even before i was pregnant to pay into somewhere that then put up drinks prices !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->