January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Good luck Lock, I hope this is it for you. :thumbup:

TTC I really hope I'm one of the ones who goes from zero to full blown labor because otherwise I'm pretty sure it's never happening. :dohh: 4 days to my due date and still no signs whatsoever.

Bev hope the walking works and little man gets back into the proper launching position!

Congrats Mushy he's adorable!

Good luck Lilly and Lock! Hope things progress for you! :)

Thank you everyone! I'm so in love, he's so perfect!

Frustrated, I had an epidural with both. The first I stated feeling contractions again and a nurse told me to push a button to give myself more. Moments later my doctor said it was time to push. I was completely numb. This time I let the epidural wear off towards the end and seriously made all the difference! Even though I could feel way more this time it was so much easier and actually less painful!

Good luck lock! And everyone else, labor dust to everyone!

I also had an epidural with both mine . With CJ I had it really early and i did push for two hours think it was down to not being able to no when to push but with Chad I had the epidural I controlled myself with the button so I didn't press is once it was time to push and I could when to push which made it easier and I got him out a lot easier
I was induced both time second time though I only had the pessary and my waters broke then I laboured my self didn't need the pictocion i went from 2-10cm in 4 hours and I think I was fully dialted before then she just didn't check me til it had been 4 hours I'm going to try and do it with out an epidural this time but Ill have one if I need to X
Oh and j had an etopisomy with CJ and I didn't need one with Chad all I had was a tiny graze
I was really poorly after CJ I felt fine after Chad j hope it's the same this time X

Feel free to post baby pics in our private FB too if you don't want to post loads publicly! :) I need to see baby pics, feeling so baby crazy it's... Crazy! :)

Yay! Congrats Mushy!! What a cool birthday to have!

Here's my little Annabel. Her skinny little legs make me laugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
After 12 hrs of contacting Im only 3cm dilated. I went in to my birthing center and my mw said it feels like she is on her side and more face up. She is trying to get baby to turn into a better position but it looks like I'm in for another long drawn out labor :(

Oh no, Lock. Hopefully she comes out faster than your other two did. Fingers crossed for you!

Here's another one :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
She's beautiful Lucy ❤️
I can't believe my little Chad isn't going to be the baby anymore even tho he will always be my baby CJ took great to being a brother hope Chad does to X

So cute Lucy...love her hair ♥️ Just like my eldest had when he was born! How much did she weigh? They all have such skinny legs don't they!? My last was 9lb1 but still had these skinny little legs 😀

Good luck lock I hope things start progressing a little quicker for u..

I feel like I have a life time left before I get to meet my baby 😐 I really am at the stage of feeling extremely unattractive and uncomfortable now be quite happy to have this pregnancy done. Hoping getting the boys back to school Tuesday will help time go quicker xxx

How are you Lock??

Haven't heard from Blessed, wonder how she is doing!

No signs for me again really. Just some slight cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->