January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Yay Lock, good luck!

This baby seems quite content to stay where it is. The only signs I've had that I'm as pregnant as I am is some soreness in my pelvic area and that stinging/pinching feeling in my cervix every now and again.

We did have a false alarm a few days back, at 37+3, when I was having a LOT of BHs and indigestion. I couldn't sleep and was having to do some concentrated breathing. I felt like I could have kept it going, but we weren't ready. The very next day, when the indigestion passed and the BHs calmed down, we got our butts in gear and pulled out all the baby things, and over the past few days have washed everything and set it up. And my dear husband cleaned my car yesterday so we're ready now lol! All that's left is to wait :coffee: 38 weeks today!

I'm having a bit of trouble posting pics from my phone but I'll do so as soon as I'm home, which should be tomorrow, but just wanted to let you ladies know that Claire arrived at 9:58 am. 7lbs 12oz and 21 inches long and she came out quick! Only 5 mins of pushing!

Congratulations!! These babies are really starting to pop now.. Looking forward to seeing pics.. Enjoy your new addition xxx

Congrats Lock, welcome to the world Claire!!

Lucy, Annabel is gorgeous and her skinny legs are too cute!

Congratulations Lock! 5 mins is amazing :)

Spud - I still haven't done mine yet and I'm a day overdue :haha:

Yay Lock!! And so great only 5 mins of pushing! Saw pics and she's gorgeous. Well done!

Embeth, Annabel weighed 7lbs4 when she was born but she's now 6lbs7, she seems so small compared to my son as a newborn! The thick dark hair took us by surprise! We are both so blonde so we weren't expecting it :) I think it will fall out and come back lighter, but who knows! I think it's super cute. Hang in there with the last few weeks, I'm sure you're not looking unattractive even though you're feeling it x

I'm leaving hospital today after 5 nights here. I thought I'd go crazy but it's been lovely getting support from the midwives and they moved me to a double bed room so it's been quite lovely. My nipples are rather sore and have grazes on them so im pumping at the moment. I don't remember them being so sore last time, I'm hoping they heal quickly.

Can't wait for more baby updates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"