January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congratulations Lock!

At least you know your due date, Heather! I'm over here like "could be in 3 days, could be in 3 weeks" :wacko: Must be patient, must be patient!

I'm with ya Pita... 6 days until due date, but it could be another two weeks on top of that! Crazy to think... how would I cope? What would I do with myself? LOL! :haha:

Heather I am due in 3 days but it is 12 more days until they'll induce me so we could be having our babies at the same time!

I've resigned myself to going overdue after having zero labor signs...look how long Lock had signs for before going into labor and nothing has even started for me yet. :dohh: Either Thomas has no interest in coming out or my body has no idea how to go into labor at all. If I'm dilated at all at my appointment on Monday I'll be surprised.

See I'm so confused if I should be looking out for signs this time around or not! With my son I had bloody show in the late afternoon, and didn't feel any signs at all... since I had no signs I didn't tell my midwife about the show and just went on like normal (and I was only 38 weeks so not coming close to 40 weeks!!) woke up at around 3:30am with my waters breaking, full on contractions and he was born 6.5 hours later.

Slow breathing in and out and visualizing and finding something to focus on (like an object in the room or dhs voice) helped me to cope tremendously before I begged for my epi :rofl:

Everyone has way different experiences with labor and pre labor and honestly having so many signs for so long and nothing starting was super frustrating

Hi! I'm an old member who pops in from time to time. Joined back when I was pregnant with my first in '08. Forgot my account info so started a new one back in June. Glad to have found this thread! Hope you all don't mind me jumping in!
Its all getting so close. This is my third baby, and I'm scheduled for a repeat cesarean Jan 29th. I am definitely thinking this is my last! Super excited as my youngest is 4 1/2..can't wait to have a baby around again! Although I have been feeling some anxiety the last week or so realizing its all sooo close and hoping I don't go before my cesarean date.

And bump has successfully remained a surprise so looking forward to the big reveal!!! :cloud9:

Operation- congrats!

donna- bump is gorgeous as usual :flower:

Mushy- congrats!!! he is absolutely precious :cloud9:

Frustrated- I had my epi turned off at 8-9cm with my first. never again. longest time pushing for me. never had a problem pushing with the rest of them. I won't be getting epi this time, but it's cuz I'm gong to a birthing center where it won't be offered. my reason for choosing this is to avoid a 3 day hospital stay. I'll go home within hours from this place.

Lucy- she is so precious! hope you get to go home soon! sorry for the soreness, maybe check and make sure her latch is good? or tongue/lip ties?

Lock- congrats!! can't wait to see baby :cloud9:

Meiko- welcome!

same old here. I'm still having tons of signs, but trying to ignore them and actually hoping baby doesn't come soon. I've been having major clear outs for a couple days and it has caused a hemorrhoid. so painful! I never get them, any advice on how to get rid of it would be great! all my anxiety about going into labor with this is surely stalling things, but I'm glad it is! I don't know how women birth with one of these!

Morning girls :) still no signs for me I lost a bit of plug yday not much tho and Ino it doesn't mean anything anyway.
I have my sweep tomoz if she still decides to give me one and if she can even reach my cervix . I had a sweep at 39+4 with Chad it didn't do anything. Lol
In one way I just want him here now so I can be me again and move proeprly lol but on the other hand I'm still terrified about having another child to look after X hope all the new babies are settling in ok X
Well two weeks today is the longest they will leave me before inducing me they let you go ten days over here x

Still no signs here for me either. I think baby is still in an awkward position and not engaged. Will have to see what happens at my 41 week appointment on Tuesday!

A girl I no was due the day after me had her baby this morning ! Horrible when that happens lol x

Had my 40 week check today and the midwife said I'm 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced (she actually said 70% but I think her maths was wrong :haha:). She gave me a sweep whilst she was in there. We've just inflated the birth pool so will try for a home birth if possible. No doubt something will either happen today/tonight or it will all fizzle out. Am booked in for my second sweep on Wednesday am in the event nothing happens. Today is actually my true due date based on IVF dates. Friday was my due date based on my 12 week scan measurement which is never as accurate.

ughh donna that annoys me so much every morning i see someone having there babies im like damn you bitch hahahaha :haha: :haha: :haha:

Haha most people due around me have had their babies now!

Congrats to those who have had their babies :happydance:- so exciting! I'm still waiting - 10 days until my actual due date.

Baby is currently back to back, so doing lots of leaning forward and hoping little one will move around soon, as the back ache is terrible! x

Hi Happybun! My baby is back to back too. Been spending lots of time on all fours to try to move him!

finley was back to back from about 28 weeks thats all i ever ask the midwife lol

I know it's driving me crazy, all I want to do is lie back on the sofa and relax!! Fingers crossed our babies will turn! x

Cruz is back to back also lol Mine are always back to back think that's why I never go into labour myself lol x
To be honest I haven't even tried anything to get him to turn never works and they turn in labour lol x

Frustrated fx the sweep works for you!! They will probably give me one at my appointment tomorrow, if I'm dilated at all that is.

Grrr I know what you girls mean about people with later due dates giving birth earlier. I had the earliest due date in our prenatal class and one of the other girls emailed yesterday to say she had her baby Xmas day - I yelled "oh come on!" when I read it. :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->