January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Yeah Lucy it's my logic too:( I understand it's classed as early for a section but these daily hospital visits are really taking their toll on me. I'm struggling with child care everyday.
I'm guessing now that ive had the full lot of steroids that if something was wrong perhaps tomorrow or Monday they might bring the date forward again.
I'm so emotionally drained and worried :(

I had to practically beg for gas and air, kept offering me baths/tea and toast and paracetamol/codeine :haha:

Did you mention hypnobirthing on your birth plan Lilly? I did last year with my son and got offered no pain meds as a result! I think I eventually got some gas and air about halfway through my induction, not that it really did anything for me given I was sick down the air pipe with every contraction :cry:.

Didn't have a birth plan ready :dohh: I had typed it up just not printed it, I did mention hypnobirthihg so that's prob why they kept offering me alternative pain relief, G&A is Hypnobirth approved but I don't think they wanted to give me it too early, I was stuck in early labour for ages and by the end of it had started to ask why cant you just give me an epidural?

Can't believe she's a week old :cloud9:

Tasha, I'm sure I missed something, but went are they giving you steroid shots and daily monitoring?

Morning girls hope ur all well! Still nothing from me being losing more plug but that's it my body clearly doesn't no how to go into labour by its self ! This is my last morning with just my two boys well tomorrow to but then I'll be of to hopsital to have this little man forced out lol I'm not to bothered by induction just hope labour is ok .. I'm goin to miss my babies so much tho. I can't relax when I'm not around them I like to no there being kept to my routine as I'm routine mad lol. I went in on a Monday to have Chad and was home the next day so I hope this is the same X

Got my fingers crossed baby will arrive soon for you Donna so you don't have to be induced.
I'm sure your boys will be fine. I was so worried about leaving Holly as she's very clingy to me but DH said she did great :hugs:

A quick question for those of you that have had an epidural in the UK - what's the minimum amount of time that you need to stay in hospital afterwards? Is it possible to come out the same day or do they like to keep you in overnight?

Donna I hope your induction goes well tomorrow and you soon have your boy!

I have a sweep booked for Tuesday so hopefully it will help speed things along xx

I had a epidural last time and I was still out the same day I had him he was born at 4.29am I was home that evening would of being before but they were really busy and Chad wasn't drinking great so they was going to keep me but let me go in the end X

Donna, thanks. I'd like to be able to come out the same day if possible. Are you feeling prepared for tomorrow? What time are you due in?

Spud, that's so funny. Just the sought of thing I might do. Doh!

Blessed / TTC - have you chosen names yet? I'll add them to the front page when you do :)

Ready as I'll ever be lol
I'm scared about labour even tho my last labour wasn't to bad cjs was and still in my mind lol I didn't hemorage with Chad but I did with CJ and hope it doesn't again! I hope I'm out the same day also ! I can't be away from my boys for days X
I want to try and do it without an epidural this time but I don't think I will I had one with both my labours lol x

I'm only considering one if I'm induced on syntocinon. If I go naturally before next Saturday then I will hopefully have the baby at home in the birth pool (assuming we can generate enough water with our rubbish boiler to fill it up :haha:). It doesn't feel like the baby is anywhere near ready to come though. i think it's going to be a long week. Good luck for tomorrow Hun. I'll be looking out eagerly for updates :)

The first time I had an epidural I was in for two nights but that was because I had a big blood loss so it wasn't related to the epidural. This time I was allowed home after one night.

Good luck Donna!

Morning girls so my kids have been sleeping in lately but nope not today they decide to wake early CJ woke at nearly 6ish and must of woke up Chad by opening his bedroom door so now I'm sat downstairs at 6.30am I've to ring the hospital at 8 to make sure they've still got a bed for me . I've got a right headache I'm terrified don't want to leave my babies don't want pain and scared of coming home with another baby lol! Hopefully by this time tomoz my little boy will be here tho x

Oh no! Sorry you've not had much sleep hun. Good luck for today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->