January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So over this. Midwife is going to give me a sweep soon. Possibly will get induced today as now 5 days late but it's the weekend and it depends on what staff they have.
I'm just stressing that something is wrong because of this slow start. At least I'm in the right place. I know I can't compare pregnancies but at this time in dd1 pregnancy she'd been born and nearly 2 hours old after a long active labour.
Going to have a sweep and sit on the cgt for a bit then maybe go and look around the shops. We're in the big city after all.

I just had to control some tears as a guy with an empty baby capsule walked towards the maternity ward, obviously going to go home with his and his partners new baby. I wish that was me.

You ll have your baby soon spud.. Try not to worry it can be completely normal to have a slow start and isn't a sign of anything being wrong.. Sure all will be fine. It's just very frustrating i know. Xxx

I so want to meet my baby now.. Want to have the birth over with, hate the pain and hate leaving my other children especially my toddler..all just a waiting game! She is a little bored in there tonight i think has been moving constantly for ages.. Gets quite uncomfortable! X

Congrats Tasha, Heather, and Danna!

Hope all is well and you'll have your baby soon Spud. :hugs:

Angelo has been having a cluster feeding day:wacko:. I need a nap. :dohh: No baby blues yet so hoping they've passed me by. Only problem has been trying not to be short tempered with my ds and dd. They are happy with their new brother but are still adjusting to not having my complete attention so they are fussing at each other and generally being a pain. I wish I could help them u understand they got the same attention when they were babies too.

Thanks embeth and athena. Embeth - I feel the same. In my head I saw myself having a quick birth and dh getting back to our daughter. She is with dhs parents and they've only had dd for 4 hours at a time at the most.

Midwife said I'm still 3cm but cervix is thinner and softer than last time. I'm going to walk around the shops. Maybe get a couple of maternity bras. Midwife is keen to break my waters but I'm not so sure.

Spud I was 3 cm and soft when I went in with contractions and some fluid loss with my ds Midwife gave me a sweep and he was born 2 hours later.. It's obviously about what u feel Comfortable with but I bet having your waters broken will get it all started properly xxx

Thanks embeth. That's reassuring. I had the sweep 1.5 hours ago and have bought some maternity bras and a beach towel. Oh and a teapot lol. I'm doing lots of walking. Perhaps getting waters broken is the way forward. No fluid loss or show for me yet though.

Hope ur all ok girls :)

Cruz was golden last night had his bottle at 7pm we went bed not long after had another at 11pm then 2.20am he stired at around 6.15 he had his dummy n didn't get up
Til half 7

I'm trying not to give him a dummy . CJ had one and come of it easily before two but Chad didn't have one only because he didn't like them tho but he's a great sleeper and I'm sure thas because he didn't need a dummy .
I give it Cruz if he's unsettled but nt for bed to go sleep or nefnk as j don't want him depending on a dummy for sleep with he's truely amazing I can't believe I was scared to have him X

He's a little angel he had his bottle at half 7 this morning and has been asleep since lol he's perfect c

Thanks ladies. Our little girl arrived three hours ago. I had an amazing birth in the birthing pool. 16.01.16 and born in the sac. 7.5lbs.

Congratulations spud glad all ok very special to be born in her sac x

Congratulations Spud! So glad you had a great birth experience!

Congratulations spud that's such great news, birthing pool and born in her sac so special xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->