January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats Chelle!

Tasha- my ob says to wait 1 yr after a c-section before ttc.

Angelo cries any time I put him down. Sometimes he'll be ok in his swing once or twice a day for about 5min. He even cries when anybody else holds him. Poor DH gets cried at whenever I shower. We co-sleep for my sanity and angelo's. As long as I hold him though he sleeps and is fine. :wacko:

Congratulations chelle!! Love the name Ollie!!

I'm so jealous of all u ladies with your babies and having labour out the way.. I'm feeling so apprehensive and nervous of he pain that's to come.

Iv co slept with all 3 of mine so far.. We all get sleep that way! Iv usually got them in my
Bed until they're about 4 the they go in their own beds no probs! Not for everyone but it's how we like it. Have got a bedside crib this time as I do worry about sids when they're tiny xx

I did co sleep with CJ and he went into a cot fine about one I think it was but I didn't want to co sleep with Chad I like my bed to be for me and oh lol plus I did try a few times to have him in with me on a morning and he didn't like it he was very independent and loved his own space . And he's a great sleeper for it now and slept thru and self settled from young .

I'm hoping Cruz follows him and sleeps well in his cot . So far he's Been great he's been asleep most the day and is unsettled now jts nearly bedtime lol x

Congrats Chelle!

Mushy, I think the noses on your boys are similar as well, but Ben definitely has far more hair! They are both so adorable!

Claire slept for a 6 hr stretch last night! But she's been having a bit of a diaper rash issue. I'm using warm wash clothes instead of wipes, but she just poos so much! I feel like I'm just constantly changing her. I've changed 5 pooey diapers in the last hr hoping her rash will clear up soon. How can something so small make so much poop????

I've co slept with all of mine Donna, but only limit it to the first month or so, that way we can both get sleep in the early days (and all I have to do is pull out boob and go back to sleep) but once they start staying asleep in their cradles and cribs that's where they stay! I'm a stomach sleeper and also prefer having my bed to myself

Aww bless Claire what a good girl :) aww Cruz had what looked like a sore bum coming to I just used sudocrem and it cleared up metanium is brilliant for nappy rash tho Cruz was was pooping loads like every time I changed him he had poops but he hasn't done one since yday morning I'm hoping that's normal

He's also got a sore weepy eye the midwife says its normal and if it gets worse take him to the Drs otherwise just keep cleaning it

I've just fed him and put him down for bed hopefully that's him settled of
But he's suddenly become terrible with getting his wind up it doesn't bother him most of the time though so midwife said he probally just doesn't have a lot of wind but I'm still worried he's getting full of wind and will get colic or be really unsettled I've been using Infacol but going to try dentinox I think X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/7BE42001-B2AC-489D-8907-A25347CF3F48_zpsvglqoq3s.jpg Xx

Welcome to the world chubby Ollie! :)

I've been co sleeping with Annabel too. I usually put her back in the bassinet next to me once then after that I just keep her with me. I'll keep doing it till she's sleeping longer stretches. I just can't function otherwise!

They're gorgeous Donna I think they all look really alike aswell!!

Been having lots of pain/discomfort late afternoon/tonight.. More like a constant cramp/tightness than contractions tho.. Not sure what my body's up to! Xx

I think most parents say they'll never do this and never do that and end up doing it I swore I'd never co sleep and have and would again when you are tired you'd do anything for a good night sleep Cruz has been settled in bed from 8pm just thought he was waking for a bottle but only winged and stil asleep lol

Does anyone no what age we can use sleeping bags from I cent remember WA age I started wv the the boys 6 weeks maybe X
I'm strict on sleep to I'm really set I'm my ways and routine and will
Happily miss parties etc so my boys can be in bed on time X

I'm not very strict with bedtime, I don't let him stay up all he wants, but his "bedtime" is anywhere from 730-10. I pay attention to his tired cues and go from there. It's not often that he goes to bed later then 830, but it happens.

Mine are in bed early before I had Cruz it was 6pm for Chad and 7pm for CJ but now there getting older I've pushed it back half hour so chads is 6.30 and CJ 7.30 altho he's often tired before then I don't force them to sleep then there just tired early and they get up early I couldn't have them up late I love my evenings to my self lol x
Cruz had his feed and is back to sleep so I best get some lolx

hi ladies! hope you ladies still waiting do not have much longer. congrats to all the mamas who had your babies <3

Landon sleeps really well, but we co sleep so that's probably why. I have co-slept with all 8 of mine and will with any more. very nervous about sids if I put them in a crib away from me and it just feels more natural for us.

we never use any birth control methods so we could very well have more. DH already talks about 'the next one' lol. but of course, we may not get blessed again. time will tell :) honestly, I would love 20 more.

Thanks Hun :)
Morning girls :) hope ur all well.
Aww blessed doubt we will ever be on the same birth board again lol we're done and Ino u can never say never but that's me now I want to enjoy the boys and watch them grow and get my body back and a bit of me I feel like I've just been mom for years now lol . I'm always pregnant or got a newborn and it's tiring .
I'm sad I'll never be pregnant again but I'm blessed to have three after trying for my first for three years I thought we might never have any at one point Cruz slept good again he really is a little doll.
He cries when he poops but there soft does any one else's?
Also his eye doesn't seem to be getting better I'm going to take him to the Drs I think X

Morning girls,

Not a niggle for me last night &#128530; thought may have something after all my discomfort yesterday.. When I got up this morning I lost a huge amount of plug though not bloody or anything but hoping it's a good sign.
My dh has peed me off so much this morning!! He is just so useless at multi tasking and getting organised.. He has taken my eldest to his football match I really wanted to go down at half time with my other two but no help
With anything from him this morning means Iv spent ages clearing up and it's just too much to then get the other two all ready and drive down there in time!! Selfish man!! Gutted as I love watching him
Play!!

James cries when he poops too. He seems to grunt and strain for ages even though it's just liquid really and shouldn't be difficult to get out.

Hope Cruz's eye is ok xx

We been on a first shopping trip with Cruz he was golden all round Asda and just slept lol. He's fast asleep in his Moses basket now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->