January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww poor baby :( that's a joke how long you have to wait chads was cut at 3 weeks old would of been sooner but he had thrush in his mouth they ain't doing cruzs hope it doesn't cause problems down the line
His face looks a bit better today but he's woke up poorly he's caught my cold I think and he's coughing and so sniffly poor baby x

Bev - can't believe you have to wait so long. It must be horrible for you both.

Can't believe you have to wait that long Bev!

Elizabeth has her jabs tomorrow :( I am dreading it, I'm so worried about the fever after. DH has taken the afternoon off work to come with me and be there after incase she gets a bad fever.

She is so drooly today, I put her on her playmat and within 5 mins the mat was soaked and her hair was all wet from it running down her cheek.

Hope her jabs go ok lilly, I always hate them but the screaming stops the minute they finish.. Mine have all been fine afterwards just a little grumpy sometimes. Not sure but think if they get a little temp it can be a number of days before it appears depending on which jabs they re having.

Does anyone know who's little one has had Jabs recently how many it is for the first lot? My health visitor seemed to think it was 4 different injections!! Poor bubba x

I think it's three isn't it I'm not sure I no they have a new meningitis jab now that the didn't use to have mine have all been fine with ther jabs Aswell
It's three jabs and then one by mouth for the rota virus I think x

Bev thats terrible making you wait so long!
Another bad night for me... she's definately my worse sleeper haha.
I forgave her as soon as she gave me her beautiful gummy smile this morning lol
I weighed her myself yesterday 9lb 3oz little dinker dob lol x

I'm in new Zealand so it could be different for my bubs but Seren had roto virus drops by mouth and two injections....one in each leg.

It's that new meningitis jab that's worrying me as apparently it has a high chance of giving baby a fever when it's given at the same time as other injections (which it will be)

Of course I'm really thankful that she is able to get the vaccine, especially with the recent news headlines, some private clinics are charging £750 for the vaccine :wacko: which is crazy.

That's worrying me to lily out hv told us to give calpol before the jabs then 4 hours after them x
I rung about his jabs today apartly they didn't have my constant down even tho I gave it I need to ring the Drs next week try get him in x

I still need to book mine and Isabelle's checks then the jabs! Can't wait to get them all out of the way.

I have my appointment at the breast clinic in the morning.. Really not looking forward to it. Spent so much time obsessing on Isabelle's hips hadn't given it much thought, now it's close just hope all is ok and these lumps are just related to feeding etc xx

Thinking of you Embeth x

Annabel slept 7pm-5am last night!? I didn't even know that was possible! I'm happy she did but my boobs sure did pay for it! She got weighed today, I think she's 11lbs12? It was just on 5 kg which is right at 50 percentile. And her height is around the 20th percentile :)

Hope James starts feeding better Bev, April does sound like a long way from now :(

Good luck with the jabs tomorrow Lily - I hate them!

Had James' 6-8 week check today. He's doing fine. He is now 12 lbs 9 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->